Sup Forums and Reddit

From my observations and background knowledge, it is clear to me that Sup Forums (and possibly just Sup Forums as a whole) is the sworn enemy of Reddit.

This ignites a big question I have on my mind:
If Sup Forums doesn't like Reddit, then what is Sup Forums's opinion on r/The_Donald?

cucks

They are Sup Forums's retarded little brother

Fuck you Reddit, we don't care about you all.

Fuck your D&C threads. The same JIDF faggots here are on T_D. You can't even contain the Jew speak anymore. It's too late. You're done.

pol doesn't even like pol

What's that? Sorry, I can't hear you from the other side of this wall.

Jews can't even false flag shill properly anymore.

You don't name the jew. You are also Civic nationalistic cucks and are the reason why American is becoming more and more brown every generation.

Reddit is too Jew-infested to host intellectual conversations. Censorship is the enemy, and a lot of you faggots on The Donald are molded by that censorship and become a cult of good goyim thinking that Goldstein is on our team. Because Israel is FUCKING BASED, right 'pede?

This is what I mean. You cannot even type a sentence without exuding the fucking essence of jewry in the fingers that typed it. Kys shills

This.
Saged

What?

OP here.
Just to make it ABSOLUTELY clear, I am in fact NOT a Jew. Neither am I from Reddit.
At most, I'm a half-Polack, so I've got that going against me.

They're ruining Sup Forums and have no ability to think without the group. The greatest thing coming out of Trump's impeach will be their undoing and salt.

Slightly less shitty. But still shit.

Ok, 56% face.

Are you trying to prove something or show off your screencap skills? I'm not even from reddit you fucking nigger lol

Faggots. Now fuck off back there

Can't women just go back to being only used for food and sex? Why must they be regarded to as equivalent to men?