Gundam IBO: Iron Blooded Orphans

>tfw you make a loli lust for your dick so hard she forgives you for killing her brother

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iREXhnRhXUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He didn't kill him, he tried

>he

The only thing Macky did right was pleasing an old man. For free.

Rustal and Iok lives through it all. You heard it here first!

>for free
The old man gave him shelter, an education and a position.

Is this Okada's biggest masterpiece, after BRS?

No, Okada's masterpiece is AKB0048.

What is Hanasaku Iroha/Nagi no Asukara

The recovered raingun ammo would seem to imply otherwise, for Iok at least.

>For free

>Choco pleases old men for power.

I don't really care about Rustal, but I want to see Iok having a brutal death caused by nothing more than his own sheer incompetence.

What about Mayoiga?

AND lots of dick.

No one cares about Mayoiga.

Orga finally got his groove back.

This was by far the best thing and only good thing Orga has done this ENTIRE season.

The list of characters all lining up to take shots at McGillis at this point is just hilarious and they're all correct for doing so.

Last ten episodes of IBO have been a glorious ride of fun twists and turns and following the show with everyone is great fun.

But you can never forget you had to work through about 30 episodes of mostly average to subpar at best to get this far.

Hey, someone had to do it.

When did Macky's dad stop giving him the dick?

Better than IBO, unironically.

No, her greatest masterpiece is BATORU. Memorable moments include BR incest and a woman cucking herself so hard that she stopped being a relevant character.

Remove Macky

>Hanasaku Iroha
It's sad that she shat over what was a great, if somewhat meandering, series with the boyfriend character introduced at the start and then brought in to cement retarded cliche teen love drama at the end.

Just to make sure, we are all rooting for /ourguy/ Macky, right?

>Gundam
>pedo having a good end
Choose one.

Of course.

Of course.

Nah we're riding the Gaelio carousel.

He doesn't even love the loli, he's not my guy.

This is one crazy loli, though she didnt get the same result as the crazy one in rakugo.

>raingun

I love how nonchalant he was

>So yeah turns out I fucked up
>Now about that suicide attack we're doing together
Balls of gundanium

No

Christ BATORU was a ride. Sad about how season 2 was kinda a letdown after season one. I still want Ruu to realise her true desires and go all RIP AND TEAR

No one gonna mention that vidar is getting re-armed with Kimaris shit and we are gonna end up with a new kit?

Is Choco the DINDU NUFFIN of gundam?

Shino is dead next episode, isn't he? You can see it in Yamagi's reflection.

Kamille really know how to land a punch, even if he got a female name.

Nagai will protect his OTP.

His plan is
>get bael
>
>win

If there anything worthwhile about him beyond loli/shota doujin fodder?

To be fair, it's less about him being stupid and more about him being slightly delusional.

Reminder

Jesus Christ, that Choco-Char glare.

Hey his plan would have worked if Gaelio died like he was supposed to.

Is almost hypnotic

I unironically am, if only because I want the closest thing to "actually a pedophile Char" to win for my amusement. The other characters in IBO (or all of them really) don't really have any love from me; I just want to see them in full-Okada batshit situations at this point and IBO to end so we can hope the next iteration of Gundam tries a little harder to be better.

>died like he was supposed to
why would they do that? Kill the protagonist of the show I mean?

>so we can hope the next iteration of Gundam tries a little harder to be better
Sunrise stopped trying a long time ago, if they ever did.

He didn't say anything about killing Mika, user.

DOes he actually love Almiria?

Who will kill Gali Gali?
Chocololiman or Murder Midget?

who?

Monkey.

Our resident crippled murderer

00 and GBF S1 were the only good post 2000 TV series that had decent production and were decent shows

side characters can't be protagonists

Probably. If I had to guess he's literally projecting his own emotional state as a child onto her, and is trying to love and protect her in lieu of the love and care he believes he should've gotten as a child.

>You all must obey me because I can pilot a mobile suit, that anyone can pilot if they had the AV surgery

This is almost as stupid as Unicorn's "oh fuck, here's a hidden clause from the constitution written 100 years ago, we definitely need to obey it".

They can if Okada is involved.

00 turned to shit the moment the Trinities arrived.

well at least Orga finally realized that choca man is literally retarded

Procreation when?

I hope they die next episode, this way I can stop expecting anything from this show.

>that anyone can pilot if they had the AV surgery
Except they didn't know he had the AV surgery

The whole point of AV surgery was that it can only be operated on children, the 7 stars didn't know macky had the AV surgery. That's macky's whole plan, he cheats his way to being the chosen one

I didn't mind them, I preferred season 2 anyway

Mate are you forgetting Sacred Seven?

no even in unicorn people thought it was retarded that a clause from a 100 year old constitution held so much power.

but the real power it had was if it was made public it held enough power and evidence to change whole ideologies.

what happened to her partner that fucked up six times in a row when they fought the mobile armor

>another pointless episode among many
Nothing to see here

Bullshit

So far this is her worst and the worst in the franchise
>all those lies
Go back to Anime Suki
He's better than the space rat scum

Everyone forgot Sacred Seven.

Incorrect statement, every series after Turn A was servicable with the exception of this and Gundam-san

This has to be the most directed by committee anime ever.

I hope they don't because fujos interest in that non character is amusing as it is perplexing as well as the crushed hopes for weeks.

He's the best

Simply the best

youtube.com/watch?v=iREXhnRhXUs

I didn't

It had the best ginger girl ever

Nope, it was made by Anita Sarkesian fans, I'm convinced

>Last ten episodes of IBO have been a glorious ride of fun twists and turns and following the show with everyone is great fun.

Kill yourself /vpol/.

just ignore ANN

00 had just as if not more stupid writing as IBO

Why didn't they just overhaul the fucking Bael cockpit/system?
Were they so fucking autistic over muh Agnika Kaieru that they let a orphan fuckboi use it?
Plus that clause would mean any fucking space rat could hijack it if they got adopted by a Seven Stars member unless if was high feedback like Barbatos did to Dante.
He looks pretty good now.
Wish he kept Vidar's mask when piloting but you know.

>I hope they don't because fujos interest in that non character is amusing as it is perplexing as well as the crushed hopes for weeks.
It's S1 fault, their characters had a trajectory and there was hope for the future, but S2 was basically a giant fuck you.

What it's worse is that they keep baiting them with official arts and stuff and the moron keep buying their stuff. Pathetic.

Julietta marrying GaliGali?

>Show is about Tekkadan
>Tekkadan members are barely characters.

I'm rooting for meat dad and his retarded children

Julietta is cute. CUTE!

These two need to fuck.

Holy fuck what happened to Eugene.

So Gaelio is canonically handsome according to Julietta?

The main problem of Gundam is the mobile suits itself.
It fucks up every human iterations.
That's why gundam can not be improved.

Was there ever a doubt?

He is a terrible dad, both his kids grow up to be idiots

ALL THOSE FUCKING FLAGS, HOW CAN TEKKADAN EVEN RECOVER!

This image is now completely false.

Gali is still nice. Hell, arguably he's nicer than he used to be.

I almost forgot she ate that moth