Did she get what was coming to her?

Did she get what was coming to her?

>Muslim women lets her black maid fall to death

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d97_1490871173
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/maid-falling-ethiopian-kuwait-woman-films-domestic-workers-a7662381.html
liveleak.com/view?i=8cb_1511727343
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2017/10/04/the-defenestration-of-france-a-negro-pushes-his-blonde-girlfriend-off-a-window-ledge/
youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And the Audio

liveleak.com/view?i=d97_1490871173

Bullshit, looks like someone tried to sneak into someone elses apartment through a balcony and fucked up.

what was she supposed to do? theres a window between her and the nigger

I remember this, arab is some sort of royalty. Not Saud tier but still.

Hehe

She didnt die. I remember when this went viral.

She landed on something soft after falling five stories. She just got injured.

You know how far you have to nig before that happens to you in a white country? No wonder they rush here to be oppressed.

Hey, you knew the rules, you knew the boundaries. Mahalo.

As much as I hate niggers, I hate the mudslime kikes more. At least niggers don't follow a cult that promotes paedophilia.

How did she end up in this predicament in the first place?

>follow a cult that promotes paedophilia

That's seriously the worst thing you can think of about muslims? Frankly, I don't care if your religion promotes eating babies as long as you don't blow yourself up near white people.

Niggers are worse by the way because white teen eat up their degenerate "culture" and rot from the inside. At least muslims are strict and anti-degeneracy

Muslims are the most racist inhumane people on Earth besides rich blacks and Indians. they’d literally mulch a thousand of their servants to save themselves 5 seconds of inconvenience in travel or shopping. You should see how they treat africans and sri lankans (not that i care too much, its just fascinating), worse than animals, basically like equipment. My house pets are better fed and cared for than a black servant in an Arab oil niggers mansion. Basically, the worst people alive

It's much easier to pull up when you use both hands bitch.

> no wonder they rush here....
Lol.... its as if slave ships never happened
My god you are dumb

Was she trying to clean the other side of the glass or something? And that's pretty fucking cold just sitting there and filming. Sand niggers are worse than niggers.

Our lord is watching over us.

My God niggers are dumb. They don't even know how to use a fucking door?

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/maid-falling-ethiopian-kuwait-woman-films-domestic-workers-a7662381.html

Do you really expect me to believe that think that's who I'm talking about? Because that's not who I'm talking about. It's funny you bring that up, though. A notable percentage of African slaves actually came here voluntarily. Weird, right?

Idk... maybe grab her hand.

This is nazi propaganda. I learned in my sociology class that only white men can ever do any harm to anyone. Therefore this is fabricated nazi propaganda.

the maid didn't die, she survived with minor injuries

the woman filmed her because she didn't want to be accused of pushing the maid herself

Now now user. Niggers are slaves and whites/asians are indentured servants.

Don't forget what (((they))) teach us, now.

This.

what's the context faggots?

>implying anyone wants to touch a nigger

I remember the original story was that was the nigger maid who was caught stealing many times, so they laid out a trap for the nigger and the husband threw her over the balcony.

liveleak is fucking mad

liveleak.com/view?i=8cb_1511727343

forgot the link

That fat bitch wasnt pulling up shit

> near you
He's a Brit. He's surrounded by the fuckers, he /has/ to care about their habits.

>implying a woman can lift that sheboon over the rail

What a world we live

The the mudslime has been arrested

yeah they laid a fried chicken leg on the railing outside the window and when the sheboon reached for it, *pow* out the window you go!

Wow rich people are inhuman. Who would have thought.

Hmmmm the slaves volunteered . huh.... so is .'dindu nuffin' a biracial thing now?

the BT-1000 is impervious to this short drop. there was no need for her to be concerned
>but that ventilation shaft will have to be replaced

If you were rich would you hire a nigger to clean your apartment, and would you have such a nice view of a giant parking lot? I bet living right over the ventilation system is nice also.

good news! she didn't fall. she leaped to save the chicken leg and was able to catch it in mid-air.

If she saved her, how could she film the webm tho ?

when I said clean the windows I didn't mean like that

Funny how the niggers don’t cry oppression over there do they?

You know, it's nice to be on the sidelines once in while Sup Forums. Love you gents

Why did they put chinese finger traps on their dicks?

Kek
Perfect

>Ccleaner have encountered a problem with windows

>buy african slave for 0.3 XMR
>slave is slightly defective, fatter and lazier than expected
>a coon so stupid
>tell her to wash windows
>check windows, not washed
>go see what she's up to
>hanging on window by single hand, screeching all the while
>start filming, upload inevitable death to liveleak
>make money back by twitter comments and internet traffic
I really don't see the downside

Hahaha. Reminds me of this
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2017/10/04/the-defenestration-of-france-a-negro-pushes-his-blonde-girlfriend-off-a-window-ledge/
BLACK ON A WHITE?
HOPE SHE AIN'T FRAID OF HEIGHT

Yes, definitely

The toll has to be paid, always.
What a great word by the way, defenestration.

>press E to help Rochelle up

fuck off whiny maldrew faggot

underrated

>tfw Sup Forums needs to choose between jigs and mudslimes

Acually i think she survived believe it ot not.

Bah Gawd! Stop the damn match! She's broken in half!

>instead of helping the person pulls out his camera and start recording.

Holy fucking shit!

Is she okay?

>wants to touch a nigger
what the fuck Sven.

>person
Fucking Sweden

Check out my digitz on the comments.

Niggers are born to be opressed.
The only difference is we give them the space to have the audacity to raise their voice.
If we wouldn't let them, they would be just fine with the shit. Our fault!!!

Mudslimes would just show the fuckfinger to niggers and other shitskinlers if they would complain about opression and racism against them.
It's only the whites that are stupid enough to give them the opportunity to complain.

>Sand niggers are worse than niggers

Unfortunately the maid survived

I agree. I want Islam to be banned in Britain alongside with pakis and pajeets.

You must not know many Somalis then.

wROOONG

This will eventually happen when Brits get their awareness back. But what do i say, we suffer the same shit here.
The breaking point will be open persecution of white christian people in Europe. And that means civil war.

>tfw you can walk outside and just kill
must be good when that time comes

Tim Conway jr detected

Lawful Evil > Chaotic Evil

Those are African dick traps you fucking idiot

SMALL

yeah they're just naturally pedophiles.

she didnt even die bro.
And muslim elite do much more fucked up shit to people, hardly blacks tho. More like human trafficking from russia and eastern euro countrys.
Na that was actually quite big on the muslim twitter shits, was a cleaning lady.

interesting picture mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo

Haha. I noticed too.

They're melanesians

>Kuwait
no one gives a fuck

-This shit is old as fuck

-The maid was threatening to jump because she was caught trying to steal, and then she slipped and that's when the video started

-The maid is still alive, just some broken bones, and simple injuries

Looks like the Internet in indeed really slow in Australia

Did she get her hand cut off after she was healed up?

>Not clear if it was suicide or an accident
Come on Live Leak. You have a woman barely hanging on, screaming, and another woman casually filming her. Does that look like fucking suicide or an accident?
Mad cunt probably told her maid to wash the windows from the outside or some other such deliberately dangerous task and when she slipped she went for her fucking camera.

Nah, she was sent back to Ethiopia or some shit with a sum of money to help her recover

Please let this be in the USA trump would flip his motherfucking shit on sand niggers and deport a 100 the following day.

>At least niggers don't follow a cult that promotes paedophilia..

My fucking sides