ITT anime girl soldiers

ITT anime girl soldiers.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bMiTvcB7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nazis were evil, don't kid yourself otherwise.

Anyone have PTSD Ren-chon?

Americans, Chinese, and Russians were the true monsters

Evil is subjective though

Implying that evil even exists,lol.

Nazis were evil, but you gotta admit they were sharp dressers

Every totalitarian society have relatively sharp dressed followers.

It's okay when they're cute.

What is going on in this picture? What is it that xe is eating?

Nobody is innocent, every nation committed war crimes. But the severity and scale that Germany/Japan/Russia committed evil acts completely dwarfs USA/Britian/France.

Not in my imagination they're not

Sure, but they had really cool uniforms.

Don't kid yourself. If the Axis won then we'd be hearing nonstop about how horrible and tragic the American Japanese internment camps were. History is written by the victor.

The only reason you hear about the interment camps in the US is because people compare the thinking that lead to them to the horrible thinking that ended in the holocaust.

If the Axis had won the war, nobody would had heard about interment camps because it would have been "normal". Some other crimes would have been found, like Dresden, but the Americans and Brits didn't had to look very hard to find justification in the horror of the holocaust.

Disregard Krauts, acquire liberty

Except most Americans think the internment camps were awful today. I'm assuming Brits/Frenchmen/Russians think the same too.

Nazis would probably think they were pretty alright considering what their camps were like.

Great job missing my point.

>If the Axis won then we'd be hearing nonstop about how horrible and tragic the American Japanese internment camps were.
Yes, and? The Nazis' camps in eastern europe were in point of fact worse than the American internment camps. If they had won the war, they would downplay it and we wouldn't know how bad they were, but that wouldn't change what had actually happened. Do you think the American government covered up the extermination of civilians? Or just imprisoned them unjustly, then later let them go and apologized?

If

Daily reminder that the purpose of the Einsatzgruppen was to eradicate partisans in Nazi-occupied territories. They targeted a large number of Jews because they too were branded as partisans or likely allies to Anti-German resistance forces.

>Nazis would probably think they were pretty alright considering what their camps were like.
Not all Germans were Nazi's though. Not that it would matter in the long run, because if Nazi Germany had won it would be Nazi's, not Germans as a whole, deciding what's put in the history books for the next generation of Germans.

Explain what your "point" is then, you mongoloid.
You used a pretty awful example of history being written by the victor

Less evil than muslims

What is she tasting

>when your scho ka kola melts

pic related

the fuck is she eating? syrup? chocolate? blacked?

If I'm not mistaken it's some kind of chocolate-cocaine mixture that was given to German soldiers as an extra treat to boost morale.

It's chocolate with meth

wehrmacht supplies schokolade

Less politics, more pics.

What the hell do you expect from this thread?

>It's been years since I've seen you, but I glad I got to visit Germany and spend some time with you, my dearest onee-chan
>Es ist zeit für Reich, wir müssen die Jüden ausrotten
>Wait... what?... WHAT?
[ONCE A NAZI, ALWAYS A NAZI]
[BUY WARBONDS]

cute

qt

Why the fuck isn't there shcokakola for sale in the US aside from over priced ebay and amazon stores? Does it have too high of a caffeine content to be legally imported and sold or something?

I tried some at one of those /k/ meets (not nuggetfest) and I fell in love. Not enough to pay out the ass for one or buy in bulk to make importing worth it.

Nice purge.

>Girls

This thread needs women

Cute nazis and militaria talking?

The shit she has seen was real

Would Nazi girls commit wartime rape?

>The Nazis treated occupied Eastern territories badly
>The same territories that were treated even worse by the Soviets
>The same Soviets who refused to let Western inspectors investigate that side of the Iron curtain
>The same Soviets who had both reason and record of wrongfully demonizing Western countries

Sucks to be you mate :/
3€ a tin or 25€ for 10 here in Finland.

Why is that German soldier handing out cans of soup to American soldiers?

Shh, don't wake them up.

The American soldier recognised the German soldier's uniform a bit too late. The German soldier was too dead inside to give a damn and just gave her the soup as if she was her ally.

>5 years on Sup Forums
>came here in 2010

disgusting

cocaine laced choclate

American soldier is a paratrooper, misidentifies German as another paratrooper. German soldier doesn't want to get shot, gives soup to American soldier and resumes her rounds.

Is this show worth watching?

But they got a war to win

yes

War is WRONG

erica does good work. shame the nips don't have good taste, we could see more of it.
Would this be classified as "gap moe"?

It's okay. A lot of people seemed to have expected a grimdark show, when the whole motif was making the best of what you have.

Fuck you

She did it all for piss

I see Japs draw Nazis, American, and Russian soldiers all the time. Why don't they draw more cute Imperial Japanese soldiers doing cute imperial things?

Illegal.

Which one do you want?

Nobody likes Japanese soldiers, no even Japan

I got bored a few nights ago and decided to write this. Was partially inspired from some Cold War documentaries I saw earlier. I don't write often so it might be kind of rough, also it doesn't exactly have Nazi's in it, but here you go.

pastebin.com/bMiTvcB7

Probably because it strikes closer to home. To name an example, imagine a video game where you can play as Taliban soldiers sniping Americans, can you imagine the outrage? It would be "No Russian" amplified ten times.

Nip artists probably want to avoid such a backlash and go for targets their culture deems safe so we get lots of European Theater stuff.

Your entire post is stupid and you're stupid

Sorry

Oh no, Satorin is out of ammo.
Will you save her from the imminent sandpeople gangbang?

I'd do anything for Satorin.

We've got that, and they're as cute as they come.

>they will never made anime of this

I can't handle modern energy drinks these days. Will trying this fuck me up?

PTSD