Will China become a Christian nation?

I often see claims that Christianity is exploding in China and that the country is on its way to being converted and becoming a Christian nation. Is there any truth to this? Or is it all wishful thinking on the part of Western Evangelicals?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legalism_(Chinese_philosophy)
youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ04BG7TfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

christian crusade to free the chinese when?

DEUS VULT

It's a bullshit status thing. Instead of going to the movies the middle class now dress up and go to church and pretend to believe in Jesus.

China will follow a similar pattern to Russia, CCCP was 100% atheist on paper, religion was heavily regulated, could only be practiced privately.

End result --- one of the most Christian parts of the world, excepting Latin America

If anyone thinks the future is atheism, they are sorely mistaken

I like his style. We should all bulldoze Christians. Those who follow the ways of sandniggers deserve nothing but a quick death.

That figures too, it's China after all, but I've met some very seriously devoted Chinese Christians. I even found them odd

The kind of Christianity they practice in China is ALL fucked up. There was this story about it on NPR which was actually really well done. They kind of twist Jesus into something that fits into all their traditional Chinese beliefs and superstition.

I thought the sand people were going to give you a slow and painful death and then turn you into doner?

Please no...
Just like in Europe, their churches will flood China with sub-saharan christians.

KEK IS HERE

They're trying to mount a Cult of Xi to counteract it, having his photo in devotionals, etc. At his heart he really is a Communist, I think he'd love to turn the clock back to Mao though he knows personally what the excesses were like.

One thing is sure though is that China will never be a fucking Muslim country. Picture related.

Most of them are "christians". Most haven't been there for years. Maybe 7-15% there would be truly religious, but that's it

>The kind of Christianity they practice in China is ALL fucked up. There was this story about it on NPR which was actually really well done. They kind of twist Jesus into something that fits into all their traditional Chinese beliefs and superstition.

Yes like majority of religious countries in the world.

There is a correlation between enlightenment, economic development, and Christianity.

When a nation turns towards God, they are blessed.

Watch it happen. The more Christian that China becomes the more they will thrive, meanwhile the degenerate west will continue to crumble and be ass-raped by barbarians every fucking day

>Christianity is exploding in China
That just means it's going from 0.0001% to 0.1%.

I've been hearing this "Christian explosion in China" since a little kid in the 80s as part of our church group. It's one of the oldest Christcuck memes out there. They've been echoing it since forever.

Gross. I sure as hell hope not.

Yeah but there are still limits on how far you can push it, usually the church will clamp down on anything that's too pagan. In China there's not really a clergy so anything goes.

its not bait, I agree with him... all christians are shit

>They kind of twist Jesus into something that fits into all their traditional Chinese beliefs and superstition.

So they are exactly like all other christians, you mean?

deus vult my friends

are they like the Chinese version of weebs

(((christianity)))
no thanks

That last time that happened, missionaries were executed and Christianity was banned. They won’t be cucked. They are smart.

hey varg

>When a nation turns towards God, they are blessed.
>Be roman empire
>turn christian
>collapse a generation later
>be europe
>turn christian
>dark ages filled with poverty, disease, fanaticism and war
>fnd enlightenment
>cast off christcuckery
>best european period in history
>be america
>christcuckery at an all-times high after red scare
>christcucks elect bush because muh jesus
>entire world fucked
>jews run everything
>support israel because biuble muh jesus

kill youself, chritianity is a parasite religion for the weak minded to leech off welth and prosperity created by other. Go study tacitus and find out how christcuckery helped jews infiltrate and dismantle the roman state.

>End result --- one of the most Christian parts of the world, excepting Latin America
What the flying fuck. If Russia really is one of the most Christian parts of the world, then Christianity is truly dead. Although state propaganda has recently made it fashionable to identify as Orthodox Christian, there is barely any sincere religious belief about it, it's pure nationalist sentiment. Participation rates are abysmally low and are not growing. Only about 5% go to church. And average "Orthodox" Russian got baptized as a child, calls himself Orthodox and wears a cross around his neck while never going to Church or opening the Bible. The vast majority of Russian "Christians" are just larping atheists (including Putin).

>The kind of Christianity they practice in China is ALL fucked up. There was this story about it on NPR which was actually really well done. They kind of twist Jesus into something that fits into all their traditional Chinese beliefs and superstition.
So, just like they did in Europe?

Whether Confucian, Maoist, or Christian, China's core will always be Legalism.

Only the veneer will be the former 3.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legalism_(Chinese_philosophy)

If only they embraced Taoism.

Hmmmm, so just like what happened in Europe?

>implying the strongest empire in human history wasn't created by protestant Christians
>muh roman jewish conspiracy
>muh dark ages meme
>implying all of the cathedrals and classical music was not created in a time of religous renaissance

Christianity is artificial, unnatural and generally degenerate. Why you people even consider it worth discussing? I imply that true believers are all underintelligent and/or undereducated.

>Implying that Christianity is the only thing that could create such "splendor"

>Be roman empire
>turn christian
>collapse a generation later
The Crisis of the Third Century happened 100 years before Constantine's conversion. The same Constantine placed the foundation stones for Byzantium which would last as a Christian Empire for another 1000 years.

Christianity is a cuck religion. Always has been, always will be.

inb4 "jew" Christianity is a jewish religion designed to subvert and weaken Europeans

inb4 "le edgy atheist" Not being a Christian != being an atheist.

I hope they fulfill the biblical prophecy of the 200mil army that eats human flesh and migrate west towards the islamic world.

Communists hate religions.
Because communism is a religion.

You mean catho-communist

Not if the chinese are bulldozzing christians.

>Will China become a Christian nation?
when they decide to open their eyes, I guess.

Go to Auckland on a Sunday, you'll be fighting off the Chinese Christians trying to convert you. It's pretty bizarre the first time you see it.

Theyre probably only welcome in western countries which is why theres so many of them. Canada fucked up by not farming the chinese upper class of their money. Instead they probably get socialized everything.

>militia atheist Mongaloid acting edgy while foaming at the mouth
Why am I not surprised

>when will China become a Christian nation?
The same time Sup Forums gets a white ethno-state... kek

Oh, so more or less like the American middle class

Jesus faggot christ, I got stupider reading your comment...

>I like his style. We should all bulldoze Christians. Those who follow the ways of sandniggers deserve nothing but a quick death.

Calm down, Varg

>praising athiests
>creates martyrs

enjoy the rise.

Massive cringe.

>poland
>not christian

Anudah Kosovo too?

>kill youself, chritianity is a parasite religion for the weak minded to leech off welth and prosperity created by other. Go study tacitus and find out how christcuckery helped jews infiltrate and dismantle the roman state.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GADO EM SUA FORMA MAIS PURA

Poland is pagan country. People worship some queen of heaven and eat their god on Sundays. It's really depressing for a Christian to live in such a country.

Understandable.

Have a nice day.

Understandable.

Have a nice day.

Also send brazilian gf

They are chinks they will never understand christianity anyway, it makes no difference if every single one of them spent every waking hour in a christian church they still wouldn't get it.

I dated a christian chink for a couple of years and she went to church every sunday studied the bible, watched christian videos, listened to christian music etc...etc...But there is something fundamentally different about chinks, they can study the fuck out of it but at the end of the day only understand spirituality on a literal sense if you know what i mean, they just don't get it and never will. Christianity is a white mans religion and always will be.

It is completely 100% true. I have lived in China, and while certainly not everyone is a Christian yet, a huge number of them are.

I praise the Chinese. They are not dumb, the only good christian is a dead christian.

Maybe the Chinese people realize that the Chinese christians are race traitors and cucks like the white christians in the west are and decide to remove them before they become a problem. Good on them.

hey cutey
youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ04BG7TfA

Atheism is the past, present and future, no matter how much mentally ill people choose to believe in fairy tales.

Why would they convert to Christianity? It's literally evolving backwards.

>President praises Christcuck genocide
Based Chinks

>has literally not paid attention anything past boring news for the past 3 years.

Maybe you should go check out 911 at mecca ??

Hey Enzo Ragnar, back to Plebbit or a Alleatory Vikings Kikebook's Group.

>be brazilian
>WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHIET
>see that there are no real pagans in your country, at least not to the Nordic or Roman gods
>get frustrated with this and even more so when you see that 86% of the Brazilian population is Christian
>look at a pole or a common billboard
>view the advertised of a center of umbanda
>become a Umbandist because Brazil's heteronormative Christian oppressive society oppresses African-born religions
>spend two months, have your yard destroyed and be killed by a Mitilia of Rio de Janeiro Affiliated to the Justice League for not being a Christian

KEK

Pls me too

yes
yes

Yeah, Catholicism spreading it's tentacles into everything. If only they'd read their bible.

Christianity kind of finds its place within each culture, but I'm curious if the actual core beliefs change.

Its wishful thinking
If christcuckery ever gains a foothold in China than the entire world is doomed to being ruled by Jewish mongrel race presiding over black cattle

It's the Koreans that are prominently christian you dingus

>like the white christians in the west are and decide to remove them before they become a problem. Good on them.

Except of course the fact that atheists are majority left wing while christians are majority right wing. Or how as Western European countries became more atheist they became more cucked. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Just what Europeans have done to christianity. Religions are invented by humans and later changed by humans.

At least I made at least 3 people Christian and plan to convert my family on the upcomming Christmas. That would be 9 people then, I guess it's something.

Not really. Churches in China are state-owned and have at least one spy in them per church. Churches for foreigners and native Chinese are segregated and they have guards that make sure no Chinese people enter churches for foreigners. I have also personally met zealous Christians in China that even bring the Africans they convert in Africa back to China with them so they can join their congregations.
Chinese Christianity is also different from Catholicisim and Protestantism and has been changed to align more with the Chines Communist Party's "ideals".

:DDDDD

Only an atheist would have a warped enough logic to think a book that speaks out against Jews and degeneracy is actually somehow aiding the Jews and degeneracy.

gib

>They kind of twist Jesus into something that fits into all their traditional Chinese beliefs and superstition.

>implying all of the cathedrals and classical music was not created in a time of religous renaissance

And many of those discoveries were done outside of the permission of the Roman Catholic Church.

I can't emphasize enough how many times Leonardo Da Vinci had to break the rules and he was trying to learn about the Human Anatomy because the Church declared study on the Human body as "Unholy" because the Human Body is "sacred" or whatever bullshit.

Another time when Galileo wanted to push for a new discovery that the Sun was the center of the Solar System and not the Earth but the Church threatened him with ex-communication and imprisonment because it goes against their declaration that the earth was the center.

Following and practicing a religion is A-Ok, but if any religious institution were to have any legal authority over a nation, that country is usually fucked.

>>be europe
>>turn christian
>>dark ages filled with poverty, disease, fanaticism and war
except it was totally the opposite.
Roman civilization fell because of barbarian incursions from the north.
Christianizing the barbarians extended civilization to the north, neutralizing the threat and integrating the areas into one, consistent civilization.

The Chosen People... Holy Desert Land... and Muh Satan is the real enemy. If you still don't realize christianity is controlled opposition you are retarded.

Christianity is a Jewish sect and forerunner of multiculturalism/race mixing. The degeneracy you see now in the west is what true Christianity represents period. Our Pagan ancestors were able to sustain this desert cult because they were pretty rightwing and nationalist back then.

Also the real name of your Jew god is rabbi "Yeshua bar-Yosef."

Our founding fathers were overtly white nationalist and anti christian. You are un American.

>neutralizing the threat
So you admit you're our enemies seeking to subvert us, great job idiot

No, I'm saying that one geopolitical area needs to have one civilizational norm system. Christianity worked well for +1000 years.

We are not christians. We don't turn the other cheek. We are Chinese. I hope Europe rediscovers it's root as well, which is Paganism. Stop worshiping the god your enemies.

New Heavenly kingdom when?

1000 years of "social progress" for black, hispanic arab and jewish "christians."

>t.vargcuck

It's the exact same thing here in Singapore. Most of the Christians are converts or kids of 1st generation converts.

Yet they go to Church, talk about Israelites and other crap as though they are direct descendants of Moses or something.

Really pretentious, but it is a status symbol to them, like becoming a country club member or driving a Ferrari.

It stems from colonial times, when the highest class in the country were British *Christians*, so being christian has been associated with having higher status since then.

For those who don't know. In the 1800s a chinese man called himself the brother of jesus christ and rose up to create a christian state in china

If you go to Brazil, go to south.

It is the environment that has the most descendants of Poles, Germans and Italians.

I hope so.

I'm voting for Michael Dukakis.

Christians thrive on a persecution complex, so they view their rudeness and uncivil behavior as "defending the faith".

Jew worshiping faggots are the worst human beings. I hope they fail to replace China's racial and ethnic identity for a purely religious identity.

Taoism is stupid superstitious crap

the argument for Taoism is the same as paganism for Europeans - just because its an indigenous belief system doesn't mean its not outdated and wrong

Also an extremely bloody civil war. The history of Christianity in China is complex, and will continue to be.

For fucks sake china, I've been waiting for your supersmart superchinks for years now.
You have no political barriers, no religious barriers and no moral barriers as you're soulless insectoids.
Where the fuck are they? We already mapped the fucking genome, it's just data analysis at this point

Do not be surprised by idiocy.

The Brazilian Marxist Educational System manages to create bipedal beasts like this view.

It is one of the retarded who live speaking "Muuuuuh Portugal robbery the Gold of Brazil", "Muuuuuh the Empire of Brazil was a Vassal of the British", "Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuh Good Republicans freed the slaves from the hand of the Evil Emperor" >:DDDDDD

It’s just desperate grasping at straws by christcucks whose fake religion is collapsing in real time.

Supersmart superchinks are just whites