WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

There was this crazy thread this guy was warning us about some crazy shit and he had proof and everything and suddenly 404 MODS ARE JEW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153674689/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean this one?

/x/ - tier larp shit thread

Good

Yes

I don't know who is really behind the Sup Forums moderation, but are ya' sure the thread didn't like, expire or something?

was definitely pruned by a jewmod

Yep OP, the mods pruned it. Thankfully we have the archive:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153674689/

Probably because someone started posting this.

Or the dead girl...

is this /pol or /x?

I thought it was too soon myself.

There is a time limit for the OP being able to delete a thread, that thread was well beyond the time limit for OP to delete thread. The moderators and janitors are plants to fuck with people that try to spread actual information.

Not gonna lie, glad it’s gone, cbts was bad enough.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here...

yeah

for you...

>Try to cause panic with fake bullshit for years
>Shemita
>Red Dragon
>Tick Tock
>Etc etc
>People suddenly start getting resistant to this retarded shilling that's literally attempting to bring everyone into a state of false panic to prevent them from being able to think with a cool head
>Start deleting own threads to cause even more paranoia just like with the whole red dragon and erratas fiascos

>O M G GUYS WTF ITS LITERALLY ALPHABET AGENCIES DELETING STUFF WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING OMG PANIC

kys faggot

Thanks.

>when you search this image and there is no results

Refer to this. :)

this happens with every jewcy thread quite frankly.

about 90% of the threads now are either slide or shill

things that have nothing to do with news or politics--Ive always thought they were snarky self-mocking, in the spirit of Sup Forums, but in reality they are just relentless spamming by political enemies and traitors to mankind

unfortunately it renders the site inefficient, and you have to use the catalog to find anything useful

Could you guys just stop.

it's boomers from t_d who keep falling for it. they thrive on shit like that.

>When you look at this image, and the border is not printed square to the sheet

Huge if jewed

It's literally the CBTS/Q people setting up their new LARP because CBTS failed. They need a new fake "insider" to drop them tidbits of information so their e-celeb controlled opposition have something that isn't real news to report on.

the "alien activity" is a real possibility if anti-christ is coming soon

he needs all kinds of weird setup in order for the world to take his advent as god seriously

>these posts
FOUND THE JEW

I want to bash your skull in. Fuck your bullshit bible antichrist retardation. Fuck your aliens. Fuck you. Pedophiles are gonna be arrested tomorrow. A LOT OF JEWS.

>Or the dead girl...

What is that story about her?

Heads up, other thread got pruned. Op thread was archived

Someone said that I was MOSSAD cuz I posted this image and then thread went to shit. I'm
not MOSSAD

well thats good too

treason

wtf, I respect israeli now!

As I said, bought it from AIM

Agreed, not important but op was answering questions

I can't read cursive what does it say?