Tales of Zestiria the X

Zaveid and Alisha would actually make for a great comedic duo. Surely he'll come back and get a shirt forced onto him.

I'm not going to lie. It's not a particularly large ass nor exceptionally round, but I think it has a rather nice shape to it.

Yes, her buttcheek is falling out of her hotpants.

>Reminder that the sequel to Tales of Berseria will be Tales of Orfellia
>Reminder that Sorey and Velvet will return for a sequel to kill angels

>Yes, her buttcheek is falling out of her hotpants.
10/10 based Alter.
Why couldn't they have made Velvet's fig?

I'd play it, if only because Sorey will have seen so much malevolence after zest's ending he'll have grown an interesting personality by then.

OTP

Game Sorey was genuinely funnily especially when he acted like an autist. He'd probably take one look at her arm and decide to make a God Eater.

I'd play it only for more Mikleo desu.

Twitter artists are on a roll.

Would Sorey and Velvet even get along without Velvet eating Sorey with her arm?

Sorey's like Eleanor and Phi personality wise she'd have no problems with him.

Why is Velvet so likeable?

Does Velvet qualify as yandere?

Why would you incarcerate someone but not strip them of their armor?

lewd

Because she isn't a raging homosexual

They have excellent taste

Because she actually has a real character instead of a cutout-archetype with the twintails dyed a slightly different color.

I really do wonder how Alisha and Zaveid would've worked off each other had they had more interactions in the game

>not raping your death row prisoner
this is even bigger offense desu

Alisha got flustered by a bust of a naked man, just imagine all the spaghetti flying around if Zaveid stuck to her for more than two minutes.
They'd be like two parts of a manzai duo with both of them being the idiot while they think they are being the straight man.

>animu/vidya
>armor
>doing anything
Pick two.

But they met in this episode and nothing happened.

>for more than two minutes

>you will never watch Maltrain soil herself as she remains chained up in the city square

Zaveid and Alisha is one of those things that's a good idea only if Ufotable actually.. does something with it before this ends.

They won't. They absolutely won't.

That's because Ufo is too serious to put in any jokes in their show.
They just need to put in some comedy writers. The skit at the end was pretty fun.

This show is fucking garbage.

Why does it feel like a quarter of Alicia's screentime is her sitting and moping? Jesus Christ, how many places can she mope in?

I'm pretty sure this show only exists to help promote Velvet's game. Because it sure doesn't seem like hardcore Tales fans like it.

She's moping because despite having screentime, her 'fans' didn't care enough to buy the BDS proving that her popularity was a legitimate meme

I thought so too. There's like five instances in this episode where Alisha just sits around.

What's with this Alisha and Zavied art I'm seeing now? Did I miss something in-game with them in skits or something?

Did they fuck?

> this show only exists to help promote Velvet's gam
They did say that the first season was just there to shill for Berseria's release but now? It's not even doing that.

Nipponese artists discovered the potential greatness of ZabiiAri with this episode.

Like, the sun hadn't even begun to set when she started moping there. And she moped there until sunset.

No. If you'd watch the newest episode, you'd probably get it. They met for the first time this episode, and the next-episode preview skit involved them as well, which was fairly enjoyable.

And then when Lunarre shows up, you think she's gonna do something but she just goes back to sitting.

Maybe her butt hurts from the encounter with Zaveid.

So how much of an asspull would have to happen to bring Alisha over to Tales of Orfellia with Velvet and Sorey?

Is the ED the only good part left of this show?

They'd just have to make her a seraph. There's no indication she became one or didn't in the game. Although Mikleo definitely says she died centuries ago in the novel.

They COULD just make everyone a seraph when they die but it's ultimately pointless because they wouldn't remember anything.

No, there are still the Velvet scenes that will be coming

>Alisha is dead and bured
Please tell me that cunt Rose at least died too

You see her grave in the epilogue. She died of old age.

From what?

You're not supposed to have answered the "from what?" part yet.

>Lunarre
What's this guy's purpose? Whose side is he on?
Don't tell me he's on his own side aka "I'm just shitting up things for fun"?

I'm sorry user but she isn't sitting in a weird position so I thought I could just skip that.

Well at least the writers did something right.

God I fucking hated Rose. I wished Alisha and Sorey had actually gotten together and had Sorey weeping over Alisha's grave after she became Shepherd after Sorey.

But no, we get fucking Rose

He had no real purpose in the game besides being an assassin of Rose's troupe that you fight for whatever reason. I have no clue what the anime is doing with him either.

That's because most of Alisha's screen time is her moping.

Wow you're a delusional one aren't you user?

Tales of Alisha Sitting Around

He wanted to take revenge on Rose for a being a hypocrite, so he captured Rose's group and threatened to kill them. But he mostly just worked with Hedalf and Symonne.

>implying Rose took Alisha's spot as love interest to Sorey
>implying Alisha was ever Sorey's love interest
>implying Alisha couldn't have gotten with Sorey irregardless of being shafted if they fucking wanted her to

Reminder

Even in the ED.

>I wished Alisha and Sorey had actually gotten together
You would've still gotten Meebo end regardless of Rose's existence.

He looks autistic with his eyes so far apart

Alisha will become an earth seraph.
Check out her innate ability to always find a perfectly shaped rock to sit ontop wherever she goes.

So much sitting.

best boy!

worst girl

Holy shit Alisha is so cool. I want to have her babies.

>that difference when she says shit like this and when Sorey talk his bullshit

>I want to have her babies.
She has no dick user.

There's no difference, one just mopes 90% of the time before she finally says something. Its nothing profound.

>the first scene of episode 1 was Alisha sitting down and moping
Pottery.

>No one must die

Thank GOD she wasn't the heroine in the game. My eyes are opened now.

A snap shot of what 90% of her screen time would consist of her doing.

Maybe he wants to physically take them from her.

The best part of the episode was when Zaveid showed up. His theme played for a good 15 seconds and then it was just done and the episode went back to being boring the moment he left.

>Implying Alisha won't come back as a Seraph like Celica and her child

Funny thing that user, Alisha was one of those characters who was never stated that she would ever become a seraph, she may not be pure enough for it.

Just let her rest in peace as a human bean. There's no point if she won't remember anything otherwise.

Her popularity was a meme so bringing back her back in the 3rd game wouldn't change much.

Alisha wouldn't remember Sorey and co and Sorey wouldn't remember her. Utterly pointless.

>Third game

First I've heard of this. Is there even a sequel in the works for Berseria and Zestiria?

>Sorey wouldn't remember her
What?

Maybe.
Berseria has a sequel hook with the Seraphim in heaven and Zestiria ends kind of open too.

When you become a seraphim you only remember what's important to you. Sorey was guaranteed to remember Mikleo because Mikleo is canonically the most important person in his life. But he won't remember Rose or Alisha, because they simply aren't important to him.

Sorey is implied to have become a seraph at the end of his journey.

There's nothing confirmed, just wishful thinking for some who care enough about this universe to want another game.

>he didn't play the game
Assuming Sorey became a Seraph at the end of the game, he would've lost his memories sans his important feelings for Mikleo.

That's only assuming that he became a seraph, which is something I didn't do.

>anime end
>post-credit scene
>Zaveid turns around to find Velvetto standing behind him
>"Miss me?"
>TO BE CONTINUED

Is Rose more annoying in the game or something? I think her arc is kind of dumb but as a character I don't mind her; she's also cute as a button. Better than Princess Latisha or whatever her name is.

Moping during dinner.

Sorey will eventually become one and live an eternal life with Mikleo.

Besides that Alisha has zero connection to Sorey's goals, so he has no reason to think of her anyway.

She has no arc in the game. She's just there and somehow the perfect fit for every job including being a better Shepherd than Sorey in Lailah's eyes. She didn't even care that her old guild got massacred.

Yeah she is more annoying in the game, and what was better about game Alisha was simply that she wasn't there.

Moping after dinner.

I can only wish for so much

Even better,

>anime end
>post-credit scene
>Edna looking at Eizen's coin
>"Are you Eizen's sister?"
>Berbetto appears

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish but all these cute shots of Alisha sitting all huddled together just makes me want to pick her up and hold her tight.

Me too, she is too precious when sitting. Then she gets up and becomes a badass princess.

It's heavily implied Sorey became a seraph, thus the reason he found Mikleo again in the first place. The last cutscene of the game is called 'Eternal Dream' and the music that comes on is called 'Important Feelings'.

At the very least, Sorey spent the rest of his life with Mikleo, human or otherwise.

I'm just trying to compile all the scenes where Alisha is sitting down and moping.

Here, have a shot of confident Alisha to tide you over.