Global power shortages?

Global power shortages?

Is this a threat most developing countries should be anticipating, or will they resort to nuclear, like in Atlanta?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171217195127/http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/12/17/power-outage-at-atlanta-airport-causes-pandemonium.html
flightradar24.com/data/airlines/5c-icl/fleet
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153674689/#153677953
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doing God's work.

web.archive.org/web/20171217195127/http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/12/17/power-outage-at-atlanta-airport-causes-pandemonium.html

The flight that left during the outage is owned by CAL Cargo Airlines. Want to guess who has ties with CAL Cargo? None other than our friends in Tel Aviv! The airline's planes on FlightRadar: flightradar24.com/data/airlines/5c-icl/fleet - CAL Cargo planes

What are (((they))) up to now?

One thing I don't understand...
Why haven't they just banned us yet?

>web.archive.org/web/20171217195127/http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/12/17/power-outage-at-atlanta-airport-causes-pandemonium.html

Interesting...
I just wish this thread would stay up for more than 5mins.

Keeps getting taken down for no reason.

What rules is this breaking?

this literally cant all be a coincidence. any chance this could tie in to the user who claimed to be a mason? that thread got deleted to even though it seemed at least reasonable..

I got a temp ban for complaning about Sup Forums apparently.

I think perma bans just make people more motivated to post more.

Can literally just walk around internet cafes to keep posting.

Do you think they care about "rules," user?
THIS IS A FUCKING WARZONE.

Bump

Nothing will happen like always

EVERYONE GRAB THIS LINK FAST

BUMP

MODS ARE TRYING TO HIDE THIS!!

Pure speculation incoming:
Does ATL have something to do with Masonanon's warning?
I mean, the law of the excluded middle seems to inevitably lead to that, doesn't it?

Stop pushing namefags. You're only being a degenerate faggot.

Well this is the first time this thread has lasted more than 5mins.

SAVE THIS

>thinks that's an actual namefag handle
>clearly has no idea what has been going on
Go to bed kiddo.
This is man time.

You need to understand, you're not helping your situation.

That's because that nigger freak that posts every 5mins isn't here to report the thread, he is the one that is sliding everything

That Mason is a Jew and not an ally.

Do you have any idea how much fascinating shit I have seen memoryholed on this site over the years?
Metric shit tons.
This whole thing wouldn't stand out nearly as much were it not so obvious what was going on.
If they hadn't pruned the last one and instead just let it archive, no one would have to speculate.
Picking up what is being laid down?
I called that dude out on ATL 3 and he hasn't posted since...
Unless he is drkgrn id over there...
We'll just wait for him to mention Corey or some shit to be sure.
Really makes your brain do things.

Prove your statement or you are a shill, mods clearly are pruning every single thread that mentions him, why would they do that and leave threads about e-celebs and other shit untouched?

Sup Forums doesnt want to go down to the feds thats why the mods keeps banning all plan of attacks that may involve a big disaster, if i were one of the mods i will probably do the same too. Sometimes in order to keep the peace you must terminate those who oppose threat to the community. We dont know maybe the whole website is being watched by the jews or those people who knows the real stuff. Just be careful

The thread was pruned/deleted as soon as Masonanon spoke of Walt Disney and Pedophiles.

How can I prove that? It's okay. You guys lost today! Bad week for you coming up.

FFS
drkgrnid - is - that same faggot.

Why'd you leave the other thread, you whinging schizo fuck?

Obviously the mods should ban shit that is illegal, like inciting violence etc.

But this is just some guy speculating about how events have been unfolding and providing some evidence to support his claims. Well within the bounds of free speech.

Obviously, free speech, when focused can lead to political action.

Oh, very good.
Very credible.
When the pretend ayys come I hope they eat you first.

Whole of Georgia area got power outages from snowfall. People kept wrecking into power poles because most people just buy shit tires and never inspect them. That's on top of the shit driving too.

However that doesn't account for having so much power go out all around the state. We were fine the last few times. There was probably a very large load placed on the grid on top of this.

As for global power shortages, it's very possible. Our current systems are not very efficient and electricity needs are ramping up exponentially. We will need to either increase efficiency or increase power generation throughput, both of which are very expensive endeavors that power companies in general do not have the money to spare, mainly because of the bureaucratic inefficiencies present there. What a mess.

Israel hacked the power grids.

Southern Company (Georgia Power is the subsidiary) uses SCADA-based systems to maintain their grid. Those systems are notorious for having big security flaws if they're even password protected. If power grids go IoT, they're in for a world of trouble.

A power grid attack is particularly powerful, mainly because not only does it knock out electricity, but it also knocks out systems such as water and fuel as well. It only takes a bad day and three meals for society to fall apart at that point.

National security risk no less, regardless of what happened.

strange fappenings during the wee hours in burgerville! first multi threads axed i mean like at least 30 or so...then shit tier were slid up the boards.

Had good Pie gate threads,good pristfap threads Which BTW is an FBInig that was trip coded into the search results that gave you an autoban?

Then these threads came and the mods went berserk. all decent content was cut off immediate. almonds were activating and autists were engaging..Mods were just being fucking cucks!

Got the thread numbers burgerbro? 4plebs archives Sup Forums and (((shoah'd))) threads are can be found there.

yeah but that shit attracts so many attention even if its fake, for the jews? its a real deal.

theyll just pretend to eat him you faggot

actually the ones just getting shitcanned in nanoseconds were a pic of a 33 degree freemason letter talking about upcoming false flags.

But ironically earlier and more important is that some fbi nig name priestap was in the tripcode of the filters and would autoban. there is a huge fappening thread on cripple..it is stickied!

i'm out the door sorry i cant be of more help but i think 4plus 4 has screen grabs of a lot of the shit!

this thread will now end

Alright, got the info, thanks user.

ENGLISH ?

lurk moar faggot

kys

NO U
>4plus 4 equals
>where would you go from there
Try being less retarded next time brainlet.