youtube.com/watch?v=jzPBn5SLcxE
youtu.be/LD4NgHxylF0
twitter.com/goddersbloom/status/942664507939319809
europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MMMMMMMMMM.

>When we delay the One World Order.

He was expelled from UKIP for hitting a journalist over the head with their own article lmao.

Correction, if I my memory is right he actually hit the journalist over the head with the UKIP manifesto. One of the two, lol.

What happens when you show a normie this image? I've never tried it before so I dunno, but he's got like 200 negative rseponses. Maybe show them this? (unless twitter purge has already commenced)

Someone just did lol

Even better: pointed out that the board of Goldman Sachs was > 50% Jewish.

Wait til you see their reply!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=jzPBn5SLcxE

WHAT A BOSS

Why are Nazi's so violent?

>haha i have no argument so I'm going to bitch out by claiming its beneath me to argue with you, RACIST!

It's like something straight out of a smuggie.

youtu.be/LD4NgHxylF0

lol

Here's the thread btw:

twitter.com/goddersbloom/status/942664507939319809

Chris is doing yeoman's work, what a lad

Why does their ethnicity matter?

The fact that it matters to him is a proof that he is a Nazi, or at least a Nazi apologist.

Who says it matters? If I point out that there's a white bird over there, is that a criticism of its color?

Someone with decent photoshop skills should make an info-graphic congratulating jews on their stellar achievements in media and finance, while showcasing easily readable statistics.

Depends. Did your ancestors attempt to exterminate the white birds?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

daily reminder anyone with "colored flags" is a tool of the rothschilds and should be burned alive.

What a silly thing. White birds such as doves, swans and seagulls are welcome in all countries. Pointing out that it's white is about as neutral a description as there is.

It's also as OBVIOUS a description as there is. You notice it too. You're just terrified of the implications if you admit it.

Always liked Godders.

Don't deflect. You have no right to point out someone's ethnicity in a negative context, especially after you've attempted to exterminate them time and time again.

autism

So nobody can criticize jews as a people ever again because of something an extinct political party in a foreign land did 70 years ago?

You have no evidence I've "attempted to exterminate" anyone, and you have yet to even attempt to prove that a factual description is a "negative context."

Been real, meme flag.

> did

Allegedly did you mean

When you refer to a Bakery that won't make a gay wedding cake as a Christian Bakery it's ok. If you mention Goldman Sachs is an international Jewish bank then oy vey hold the phone goyim, this is another holocaust!

I was trying to ease the meme flag into a red pill. It seems they were just JIDF though.

>godfrey blooms ancestors exterminated jews
ok

The next phase in understanding true power structures of the world is to ask; banking system dominated by (((whom))) felt their African region interests were threatened by Gaddafi's African development bank and what did they do to remove the threat.

>why does ethnicity matter?
>fuck white ppl btw

Various Europeans have attempted to exterminate Jews on hundreds of occasions.
Like in the dark ages, the Dutch threw trash out the windows and then accused the Jews of poisoning the wells and proceeded to genocide them when the black plague broke out.

That's why yes, Europeans have no right to criticize the Jews.

>your rights should be taken away for the sins of your dad and your dad's dad
ok

Maybe Jews should ask themselves why they're reviled whereever they go.

It's a good thing I'm a 56% and not white. The jews are a parasitic race. Whites were right to attempt to purge them from their countries. Where they failed, we will succeed.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

>your rights should be taken away for the sins of your dad and your dad's dad if you're not white
>your rights shouldn't be taken away for the sins of your dad and your dad's dad if you are white
ok

But user, (((they))) know why

>strawman
ok

Nobody is arguing that jews should be shunned because their ancestors ruined a civilization years ago. They should be shunned because they're currently ruining our civilization.

It's funny how the left has no problem pointing out fields that whites are over represented in, or that men are over represented in, but when it comes to jews, everyone has to shut up. It's pathetic how sensitive you are to basic facts.

>Nobody is arguing that jews should be shunned because their ancestors ruined a civilization years ago. They should be shunned because they're currently ruining our civilization.
Evidence? No, a few Jewish people lashing out does not equal evidence that they are all bad.

>It's funny how the left has no problem pointing out fields that whites are over represented in, or that men are over represented in, but when it comes to jews, everyone has to shut up. It's pathetic how sensitive you are to basic facts.
Actually, we dislike the Israeli Jews as well, but the European Jews have made their wealth because they are the most inclusive group. They don't choose who they work with based on the group they belong to, but on merit alone.

Shut up Steeeeeeeveee Cerul

The OP posted evidence and you accused him of being an anti-semite. Jews are vastly over represented in fields that actively push for degeneracy. Their people have a history of doing this in every country, not just this century but for the last 1000 years. The media, finance, and political influence. These are the fields jews infiltrate in every host country.

>they use merit to decide who they work with

Yeah, merit is why an ethnic group that constitutes 2% of the population makes up 50% of Goldman Sachs' boardroom, 100% of Hollywood movie studio heads, 80% of TV executives, etc.

europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
Here’s an article from the la times from a Jew writing about how Jews control Hollywood. Take your boyfriends cock out your ass you 2 pound faggot articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

>(((Blankfein)))
>one letter off from anagraming Bank Fine.

>Why does their ethnicity matter?
>Why would it matter if the whole world turned white over the next millenia?

>degeneracy
Oh, so that's what it is. You don't like what they're saying, so you label it as degeneracy? Or is it that you don't like THEM, so you label everything they say as degeneracy?

>Yeah, merit is why an ethnic group that constitutes 2% of the population makes up 50% of Goldman Sachs' boardroom, 100% of Hollywood movie studio heads, 80% of TV executives, etc.
Let me show you what I mean. An European executive gets hired, but won't hire several good workers due to the way they look, the way they talk, who they choose to sleep with, etc. and a Jewish executive hires them based on merit and nothing else. Stands to reason that over time, the Jewish executive will do better than the European one, and thus is more likely to reach top positions.

The reason why Jews are the only ones with that kind of opportunity in the West is because they are white, so Westerners don't always discriminate against them.

So what? Hollywood is a private business.

>didn’t read the article
He discusses law field and doctors too
Stop strawmannig you 2 pound faggot

Best two out of three wins it. That's how you democracy.

>jews hire based on merit
>who cares if they disproportionately dominate industries
Yeah, you're a retard.

>you don't like what they're saying so you label it as degeneracy
No, I label it that way because that's what it is. Advocating for the destruction of nuclear families, pushing homosexual propaganda, flooding the homelands of whites with millions of non-whites. There's no reasonable person who would say this is acceptable.

>He argues that this does not mean that Jews make pro-Jewish movies any more than they do pro-Jewish surgery.
No, you didn't read the article. But I was kind enough to let that fact slide.

Degeneracy is just a fascist buzzword. How does homosexuality affect you? If you don't like homosexuality, don't be a homosexual. How does it destroy your family? And why does it matter what color of skin people are?

>conspiracies

>They get killed en masse or exiled wherever they go
>Everyone else is the problem

its always the faggots with the anarchist flag

>mentioning that Jews are over-represented in finance is racism

These are the same people blaming whites for systemic racism and complaining about our """privilege"""

Ur retardeded
Don't breed
Eat a bullet instead
Give one to the skulls of your closest internationalist banker friends as well, fucking nigger

Homosexuality affects me because it's acceptance is forcibly shoved down our throats by an alien population of elites. Nobody wants it. You liberals couldn't even convince California to vote for gay marriage in 2008. If you want to be a faggot, go be a faggot. I can't stop you. When you start wearing rainbow boot covers and prancing around in your underwear, there's a serious problem.

>how does it destroy families
The welfare state and the propaganda they push through the media has made it more acceptable to rear kids in a single parent home. 78% of black kids are now raised in a single parent home, up from 26% only 40 years ago.

>what does skin color matter
Race is deeper than just skin color. It's fundamentally about having a homeland for your people and creating a society where they can flourish. Africans have Africa, Asians have Asia, Latinos have South America, and white countries belong to everyone!

W E W
E
W

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>t. Kike

It's not a "right", it's an obligation.

This same thread was shilled 10 minutes ago.
>((((((((Blooom))))))))))
Jews jewing Jews.

Homosexuals are taking aggressive political action to permit themselves the criminal luxury of fucking children. They must be destroyed as a political movement.

>ur a baddie
Grow the fuck up you sad faggot.

Jewish lenders in the 1500s loaned money go my g-g-g-g-great grandparents family then engineered their inability to pay it back through a conflict they were also funding, leading my family to cede power to them. I am demanding that Jews today be removed from all banking and government institutions.

It is my right to do so. You're not the boss here.

Fucking based

>It's all just anti-semitism! Jews got persecuted for no reason in every nation they ever entered!
>The gold clipping, usury and ritual child sacrifice is nothing to do with it!

depends if you count the cost from two world wars ,civil wars they were involved in and wars fought to benefit corporatism and banking monopoly's which bank their own people and wont support non Jewish business .....

you could at least try to catch up

>Jewish Banks
Nice, Professor Bloom.

Iktf

>negative context
>actual succesful extermination
>Jewish book of truthful horrors against the goy
>Patterns emerging of theft and racism

You do know that (((Bloom))) is a very well known Jewish name...right?
Who else would “call out the Jews” so publicly in Britain, without fearing the (((anti Semitic))) card. He’s a fucking Jew too and this thread is being shilled here to con you wankers into jumping on his circumcised dick.
>this is how (((they))) lead and control the so called right wing
Like he’s telling us all something we don’t already know. You lot are truly pathetic

He's not even running for office retard, it's good that this shit is getting out there and especially from a kike as no one can force him to stop

>MMMMMMMMMM
Can we turn in to a hate symbol?

good bantz

M&M's racist, perhaps

That image right there took me from being a “conservative” for decades straight to 1488 in less than 30 seconds.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((bloom

No one would harm Jews if they did not provoke it. What is more in all of European countries they were always privileged minority, until people said "enough is enough" on several occasions.

Jew is your average bully that pokes you constantly until you decide to break his nose, than he cries like an little bitch.
It happened before it will happen again.

If you look into mass migration and cultural marxism in Europe (and the U.S.) you will find Jewish fingerprints all over this shit.
To deny this is just ignorance.
#notalljews? What if I don't care about generalizations? This is the only argument I hear from leftists. You shouldn't generalise... well, why not? They do it to us.
People speak in generalisations all the time.
When I say Irish people are drunks I don't mean literally every single Irishman is an alcoholic.
When I say Americans are fat I don't mean literally every single American is morbidly obese.
Nuance is assumed. Everything is nuanced. Why with jews and muslims are we incapable of assuming nuance and always use pedantic semantics to prescribe malice to the commenter? Because whingeing about generalisations is the only argument leftists have.
It's guilt based manipulation. A subtle/not so subtle way of getting your opponent your opponent to back down/lose face without actually saying anything.
It's such a boring, unoriginal point.
Obviously when we bitch about Jews we are all referring to factions within their elite. Obviously most jews are just as brainwashed as most goys.

About generalization.
It is one thing to say for example not all Jews are part of Criminal Agenda. But at the same time all of those that are part of it are Jews. Logical conclusion is the problem is in Jews, PERIOD!

>no it is the goyim who are wrong

JEWS AREN'T THE PROBLEM. IT'S EVERYONE ELSE!

OMFG he is great!

>You have no right to point out someone's ethnicity in a negative context,
Yet, all white people are racist.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you ever think hey, maybe the jews shouldn't have jewed so much, maybe then they wouldn't be reviled by even their own people.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM mY ALmondS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Go to bed Mike. Nobody likes you or your comics.

It's still 11pm in here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

show bobs

A-user that's lewd!

The fact that Jews carry this mindset, shows that we should be aware of their overrepresentation. They openly yearn for revenge.

Retarded normies