So, let me get this straight

So, let me get this straight.

An adventurer lvl 2 can:

Create a gravitational field over 30m^3, obtain free flight capabilities, cast a beam of pure energy, conduct lightning (NOT fucking electricity, I mean FUCKING LIGHTNING), create magic items several times higher than it's lvl, trash weapons made of adamantium, break the jaw of a monster 100 times his/her size and they are all cut as a fucking diamond.

Aiz is a level 6, how is she not killing gods left and right?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/"So, let me get this straight. An adventurer"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I tried to watch this show because it had the same character designer as Durarara!! but couldn't make it through episode 1. Should I give it another try?

Zeus.

Man these bitches were way too hot.

Oratoria will have plenty of the amazons, user.

>Aiz is a level 6, how is she not killing gods left and right?
Because gods are basically nukes when using their divine powers. Even Aiz at Lv6 doesn't come anywhere close to that level of power.

Lvl 20 is practically godhood in a D&D related system?

Because you're describing many different people at once, no one has all those powers at the same time

I obviously need to watch this shit again, I don't remember any of this.

it's the LN

They ended the season before it got good

Oh well, fuck that then.

Depends on your class but also on equipment. Wizards are basically demigods at that level, yes. Also depends on your setting. At 20 or 21 you could get an epic destiny and literally be a demigod, or something else if you choose not to be that.

It's complicated. This is an anime. The power differences are very apparent.

He is pointing out that a low level adventurer is broken in that system.

Shit's exalted made anime.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/"So, let me get this straight. An adventurer"/
Another day, another dozen reposted template shitposting threads.

Are you new?

Remember, everyday is repost day.

needs more hmanga

Why more when nothing will top Asanagi's?

he's zeus' fucking son

Bell is the worst MC I've suffered through.

He's every shitty trope played unironically.

It's fun. Episode 8 in particular is heroic as fuck.

Also it has several best girls.

A level 2 adventurer with a broken stat growth, on a game where level 6 is considered an extremely high level.
You should try watching or reading things before complaining that they don't make sense.

In D&D, yes. I mean, any wizard capable of casting 9th level spells is essentially a demigod.

In the case of DanMachi, Bell is basically a son of Zeus. Any weird powers he might have aren't really something to raise an eyebrow at, even if they might be convenient plot devices.

He's not the son of Zeus. He's his adopted grandson.

Why don't you like cute demigod boys?

>NOT fucking electricity, I mean FUCKING LIGHTNING
Lightning IS electricity generated through static.

At level 2 you're still a novice adventurer. Full blown anime shit doesn't start until mid-level. Most DMs don't start at levels that low since D&D earlygame is fairly boring and people don't play D&D for low power campaigns

Because a god is on a different level. Hell most of them are neutered as fuck in power and are still so dangerous that if they enter the dungeon it freaks the fuck out

>static
Sorry, I meant friction.

I want to ravage little Lili. Only reason I watched this anime.

mmmmyes

I assumed you level up based on how much you have grown since your last level and how much more growth potential you have left.

These girls were some real semen demons.

Because the MMO and videogame settings are just an excuse to get a fantasy setting where the protagonist can still be Japanese highschoolers without jumping some shark (I.E the protagonists are students of "knight academy" that happens to resemble a Japanese high school)

All other bullshit regarding power level is given a random and inconsistent design that seldom resembles an actual game because in the end the creator just wants to write a basic fantasy series.

As opposed to playing them ironically?

They look like those girls from that doujin about minotaurs.

Because if you're talking about the doujin, I'm thinking about, it's them. That doujin was based on Danmachi

Surrounded by top tier semen demons and he stays away from all of them. Fucking Bell.

you should watch seiren for a worse mc.

Your comment about the Knight Academy cliche reminds me that such a thing was basically at the very start of OgreBattle 64.

The main character graduates and then ships out to bumfuck nowhere as a low-ranked officer and shit goes out of control form there.

What I mean to say is, Officer Academies exist.

surprised no one has posted stuff from Asanagi's comic
it's the best

>epic destiny
Why was 4e so bloated

Asanagi isn't the best anything

I'd bet if Zeus saw how none of them are preggers yet he'd instantly disown Bell.

Zeus wouldn't give a fuck what Bell was doing, he'd just impregnate them all himself, probably while in the form of a alpaca or a giraffe or some shit.

it's okay to be gay