Daily Reminder

Wh*tes are not homo sapien.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You say that as if it's bad for whites to be considered the same race as niggers.

Neanderthals were smarter. Part of the reason niggers struggle with abstract thinking is because they have 0% Neanderthal DNA but all other races have somewhere around 2%. You’re just jealous because you’re a nigger and you’re not European or Eastern Asian but it’s not our fault.

The further away we are from other human species the better, it gives a stronger case for ethno-nationalism.

NIGGER MASTER RACE LETS GO

"homo sapiens"

that's a strange way to spell homo erectus, OP

Kept getting upload errors.

use bait pngs here but not on obvious idpol posts cause they secretly satisfy u, the collective cognitive dissonance is high on this board kek

East Asians have twice as much neanderthal DNA on average than Europeans you dumb gook.

>Implying that slavs are whites.

muh ancestor

Daily reminder that Neanderthals were WHITE (maybe Asian too?) AND BASED

I wonder what life would be like with other species of humans existing at once.

except the guy on the right doesn't have the same skull shape as the homo sapiens lmao

why wonder when you can look outside?

Reminder that neanderthals were like giant chimpanzee vampires
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

I agree that whites are not the same species as niggers.

Nope, no homo

Duh. We're the superior hominids.

kys kike

then why dont they look like slavs? sounds like a kike study ment to dishonor the brood of amateratsu

That's so funny! Thanks user.

Aboriginals are closest related to denisovans ad africans are closest related to archaic hominids with small brains

You even see the photoshop in the pic
Sage

WE WUZ HOMO SAPIEN N SHIEEET NIGGUH!!

Aeoli Pera.
Koanic Soul.
/thread

You did a shitty photoshop on Nikolai Valuev
>t. Having to find a Slavic pituitary freak of nature and then digitally edit him, to (((prove))) blacks are more human.

What? What kind of premise is that? That in order to have more Neanderthalis DNA you must look more like a slav. Slavs have less Neanderthalis DNA on average than East Asians, the only reason people think otherwise is that this is relatively recent data and before people thought Europeans had the most.

Another fun fact, Papua New Guineans have the least Sapiens DNA of any Sapiens, around 85-90% on average, the rest being made up of Neanderthalis, Denisovae, and a couple of hard to pin down hominids.

So you're saying neanderthals are superior to homo sapiens? That's racist man!

Will he ever recover?

Try living in London for a while, you won't wonder anymore.

>guineans have the least homo sapien dna
>they look like it

>slavs look like it
>"they dont"

>nips dont look like it
>other than guineans/abos, "they do"

>what kind of premise is that

>Wh*tes are not homo sapiens
It doesn't matter what we're called or what you call us. It doesn't change the fact that we're the best and you know it.
> case closed

Please explain why prothaganism is so prevalent in blacks. Homo sapiens skulls don't have this feature, only earlier proto humans display this trait.

Hey Japan, i'm cool and all about your country, and it's good that you found a way to fight your crippling depression by shitposting.
I mean, if I was a wagecuck, working 15 hours a day and still virgin at the age of 45, i'd probably end my miserable life as well.

jews have this ugly sloped head

I have a facial shape that looks like this guy. Prominent brow ridge, heavy features, etc. It's more of a slavic thing though rather than whites in general.

do you know about abbos?

I'M HOMO SUPERIOR,
YOU'RE MY INFERIOR!!

TFW I'M NOT A HOMO SAPIEN TOO!!
NOT A HOMO SAPIEN LIKE YOU!!

Most black people are either collectivist or stupid. Which means that they all have highly equal and low-clas upbringings.
Midface prognathism depends on tongue posture, buccal activity and genes, in that order.
That means eeeeeeeexcellent tongue posture.
Another reason is that the hole for the spine (I don't remember the technical term) is displaced in niggers, which gives them a "larger" pareital bump and forces their midfaace's default position forwards. Which menas that you could find blacks with recessed chins that have high midface prognathism.
Same isn't true for whites because they have high skulls and they have a less-pronounced pareital bump. This also varies, you'll see spergs with larger pareital bumps even in whites even if they don't have midface prognathism.

just go to Detroit

>*

Neck yourself

White = CroMagnon

Mongoloids = Neadethal

Niggers = Homo Erectus

The race was is a speicies war.

We are Homo Sapiens Sapiens. An important difference.

>1 post by this ID
kys, english teacher
sage

>Claims blacks are not human according to their own standard
>Yet is 2% Neanderthal

You literally cannot make this up.