XXXHolic

What went right[?/spoiler]

The voice actors

It got an ending.

It was pretty good until the crossover with Tsubasa started to being more prominent. The all Watanuki and Shaoran are the same person was intersting at first tough.
It hasn`t end, the story "continues" in xxxholic rei, but good luck I don`t even know what the fuck is happening.

Watanuki/Yukko is truly the patrician OTP.
Fujoshits can suck my dick.

I read it last year, and Rei took place after XxxHolic/TRC but before the epilogue of XxxHolic. And then it went on hiatus on my birthday. Has anything changed?

Watanuki x Himawari is fine too.

I actually wondered how that worked.

I was worried that he and Doumeki would end up Soul mates, but that didn't happen.
HImawari turned into a tree so that didn't happen eventhough they loved each other.
Yukko died and probably loved Clow Reed more.

He's also alternate Syaoran so how would he react to seeing a Sakura?

>would he react to seeing a Sakura?
It happens in the manga

>I read it last year, and Rei took place after XxxHolic/TRC but before the epilogue of XxxHolic. And then it went on hiatus on my birthday. Has anything changed?
Well, in the new arc Zashiki-warashi is being corrupted/dying and the responsible one is "The dimensional witch" and is using a butterfly as hes simbol. We don`t know if is really Yuko yet.

Wasn`t that Sakura his mother?

What chapter was that again?
And which work I swear the worst part of the ending of TRC is that that it had stuff that should have been in xxxholic

It's a bit fuzzy, but I believe it happens in the last 2 OVA's as well, when Shaoran and co. are in Princess Tomoya dimension and Sakura is stuck in a dream world with Watanuki.

Chapter 134.

I just want to know what the fucking egg is for.

I'd make Watanuki to forget Yukko

Where do I even find a torrent for the manga?

The parts of the manga focused on the shop and granting wished.

Recalling the powerlevels at play with just 1 of Sakura's feathers and the battling that happened in TRC, and what Yuko can do it's really jarring when you remember that CCSakura is far and away more powerful than any of them.

Yuko brang back time, Clow resurrected her, Sakura was more powerful than clow only in the end of CCS if I recall right

It was a fun spook-of-the-week anime

I still refuse to get into the cluster fuck that is that CLAMP universe

I was so confused when it crossed over with some other shitty manga about cardcaptors.

Had some nice stories, like when a spider got pissed at Domeki for wrecking its web.

Currently reading this and surprised to see a thread. It's pretty alright so far.

It a crossover with blood c too.

>Spider queen gets angry with a guy just for simply cleaning his house
>harms a lot of people in the process
>in the end gets away with all of it
I hated that spider so much.

Yes and no.
Watanuki is like another clone of Syaoran who was left there to fill in the void left by the real Syaoran (the one from TRC, not CCS).

It's a clusterfuck.

This being holic, we can assume it's Watanuki's dream!Yuko wrecking havoc, but who knows.

Well I can still remember Yuuko. So that's one thing.

How the story continues after Rei ova? It was pretty good till Shunmuki but then it started crossing over with Tsubasa and story was lost on me.

>Himawari
The word they used is always used in a platonic sense when done by CLAMP.

And Doumeki soul is literally tied to Watanuki via his bloodline, strengthened by the fact that Kohane also loved Watanuki.

The Doumeki bloodline was better off forgetting Watanuki instead of slaving away for all eternity. Brought him nothing but pain and sacrificed so much with nothing in return.

>That OVA where he tried to erase everything about Watanuki from his mind to be a faithful husband to Kohqne.

It's been like 6 years and my immediate reaction when faced with xxxholic is FUCK CLAMP. Still mad.

I agree user. Fuck CLAMP for that ending.

Ehh, it was good IMO.

>What went right?
It had my waifu in it.

Yuuko is underrated.

Severely. She's my favourite cake.

Good taste, anons.

Haven't watched the anime in many years and yet Yuuko was the first thing that came to mind.

Nothing, it was boring.

I went to re-read the series just recently (along with Tsubasa for the first time) and it was simple but fun. At least until it starts to heavily cross-over with Tsubasa and it all goes to crap, but whatever. Thankfully I'm not as angry as I was when the manga ended.

And like a masochist I'm reading Holic Rei now. Fucking CLAMP, man.

I thought Watanuki would get with the loli, but I was disapointed that it didn't happen.

He'll wait till the heat death of the universe for Yuuko ;_;

Now that's loyalty.

Inde

>What went right?
GOAT OSTs.