!!!! REMINDER !!!!

Lost again, britbongs
>Britbongs got absolutely BTFO in the ashes
>Severely assblasted
>England has surrendered to Australia
Better luck next time, chumps

this is an obligatory Sup Forums post sanctioned by hiroshima nagasaki himself so fuckoff mod cucks.

Fucking cricket. Jesus H Christ, even Jiminy doesn't care.

Hokey didn’t save Canada what makes you think cricket will save Ausland?

>hokey
The hokey pokey

I used to watch sports and support a team when I was younger. When I grew up I realised that the success of the people I was so happy and "proud" to see win was in no way my own success. My pride was completely irrational.

They were people I did not know and had not met. They were people who had made efforts and sacrafices I had not made. They had "skills" that I did not have. In fact, the only thing I had in common with them was that I was born on the same land mass.

When I looked at it like that, I felt pathetic. I find it impossible to feel any association with any "team" or sports person any more.

Have you had your turn to hold the trophy yet?

Enjoy "your" victory.

Also, sports is just a product my friend. Like facebook, just a product designed to engage users to make them spend their money on stupid shit rather than useful, productive shit. All that euphoria you feel right now? No different from the dopamine hit you receive from receiving likes on facebook.

Sport is for beer-drinking morons

Pick any 11 aussies off the street and they still would have beaten you at your own game.

my god you are so assblasted i can smell the shit backing up through your teeth mate nice try at savefacing you pathetic loser

Kek England lost the ashes again? Well done Australia.

Possibly. Maybe even probably. But I dont think you quite get what I am saying.

You say it like it would somehow bother me. You describe it as my game but I didnt invent it and I dont own it.

The only thing I am concerned with is my own personal progress on my personal goals.

>ancestors invent sports and spread it around the world
>descendents lose so much at it they stop caring

I know you are trying to wind me up and are just having a laugh, but generally its true what Im saying when you think about it isnt it? Dont have to be talking specifically about cricket. Dont you find it an interesting thought? Sure it sounds anal, but sometimes rationality sounds anal.

lol ok I see where this is going i'll stop now

>bragging about a sport dominated by Indians

Kys

One more thing though. I cant watch football/soccer English Premier League any more. All I can see is the product they are trying to sell me. Expanded leagues, more games, means more televising, which means more advertising spots, glitzy TV shows making it out to be really important. Pay TV prices rising. Ticket prices for games going through the roof. For what? To give up all that time watching some blokes I have never met, try to get a ball in a net using only their feet. And I get nothing substantive if they manage it. They get a lot of money and security. What do I get? Oh thats right, I am the one giving up that income in exchange for a cheap dopamine hit. Talk about serving a master!

You pol tards know Im right, secretly. I have just planted the seed.

Barmy Army BTFO
Poms BTFO
The urn returns to where it rightfully belongs

I have just planted my seed in you Weinstein style.

>t. seething pommy cunt

lol u know im right. the seed is planted. i have ruined sport for you you watch

>caring about pakiball

when is england going to return rightful Australian clay of london?

delete this fake photoshop india doesnt even play cricket

CRICKET?

i wish i cared about cricket so i could feel disappointed

For once we didn't send our criminals down there.

And so we lost.

don't act like you can feel anything. You know you haven't paid your feels licence fee. the bobbys will be all over you if you keep this nonsense up

not sure how this is politics.

but yeah i am pleased we beat a muslim country at cricket.

Cricket (field hockey) is for women and faggots.

I'm surprised they didn't beat you like they beat their 4 wives.

>t. delusional faggot
I'll always enjoy pommy tears

You are an embarrassment.

heheheh get fucked cunts even worst marsh got 150