HAPPENING at USAF base in UK

>Police responding to reports of a "significant incident" at RAF Mildenhall in Suffolk

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5191109/US-airforce-base-Suffolk-lockdown.html
airforce.com/lifestyle/locations
twitter.com/PA/status/942774965023145985
ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

PLEASE BE MUSLIMS

>be American
>stationed in Britain
>get shot

Why is there a USAF base in the UK?

I mean realistically who else is it going to be? The Chinese?

to bomb germany if they get out of line

The russians :^)

FUCK OFF FUCK ALL OF YOU DIRTY PIGS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM

I don't bloody think sharia allows it

So when the time comes they are ready to help with Dresden 2.0

Reasons.

Because we're allies apparently. It's an RAF base being used by the USAF.

You should know, It's your fault.

kek

Someone tried to ram the entrance with a car

Go to Ramstein USAF in germany and ask

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5191109/US-airforce-base-Suffolk-lockdown.html

Car of peace. Open the gates you bigots!

There are a bunch of "RAF" bases that are actually full American bases. Top cuck stuff.

List the countries without USAF bases on digits. You can do it without taking off your shoes.

I'm going to laugh when US airbases in Europe end up becoming fortified FOBs just like in Afghanistan. The "New Europeans" are the same old ghouls.

UPDATE: BBC told that an incident at RAF #Mildenhall - used by the US Airforce - involved an individual in a vehicle trying to force his way through a checkpoint. The individual has been arrested and the incident is now over with an individual in custody of Suffolk Police.

Because Hans, much like you, they're one of our puppet countries

I know about Ramstein obviously, but we lost the war so it makes some sense.

I'm about to make the phone call

Have a close friend stationed in England who is USAF, will talk to and report findings.

>inb4 some snackbar with a butterknife screaming alluha akbar ran towards heavily armed soldiers and got perforated

seems like it

Shitskin 100%.

Why do they even try attack military bases?

>Implying Brits can properly operate aircraft

I'm going to go with best korea

>implying monkeys can properly operate computers

It was a car trying to ram through, incident over, no happening, lockdown lifted

Sounds like a drunk

Das rite

mudslime?

Checked

So did the cork fall out of somebody's popgun or was a butter knife found in a mess kit. My thoughts and prayers

Unknown at this time, local UK police arrested 1 suspect

>Implying I'm not a burger
>also implying Brazil is worse than britanistan

>inb4 its ayy lmaos

So did they

You dare question the special relationship??? How dare you!

>implying amerimutts can
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-28224917

Special relationship indeed.

we can start a cuck club, no grills allowed.

probably a man with a van as always

In comparison to last Saturday ISIS happening in Russia this is not even worth a thread
Oh yes, we are in the "Trump won" timeline so it has been prevented

>bbc
Top lel my good sir

>Dude i HAD to attack you even while you were pleading with me to cease said unwarranted attacks! It was all your fault!

kys

>involved an individual in a vehicle trying
>to force his way through a checkpoint

So, attempted rape?

France, Austria, Switzerland, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Czechia, Slovakia
*pulls of socks
Poland, the entire Balkans, Hungary, the Baltic states, Belarus, Ukraine, Romania, Moldavia, Russia
Do I need to go on?

Same reason you have them; one in Landstuhl, one in Trier.

The US, England, Germany, Italy, Korea and Japan are the only countries with them.

it is libyan soldiers who are being trained in the uk raping people again?

Americans are the negroes of the white race. Even on foreign soil they cannot help but shoot each other. Why did the glorious Union Jack ever abandon them??

bump

Spain, off the top of my head. We gave away bases in Panama and the Philippines in recent memory. We enjoy access to military bases in many of the those countries still and many on Germanbros’ list. Fact remains, whether we like it or not, we are still the world’s only global power. But as has been always the case with us burgers, most of us don’t really want to be.

Stop asking questions.

Now you're expanding the definition. There's a German military presence in the USA.
Wilkommen im Reich, Ami.

Royal Airforce IT'S DUH AMERIGANS

Tell me more about whites being violent again?

Not according to the USAF website - airforce.com/lifestyle/locations

I'm sure US Air Force pilots do TRAIN elsewhere, but permanent bases aren't so numerous. I did forget about the one you have in Turkey however.

They apparently already arrested him, nothing good happened unfortunately

tell me more!!!

Did they find an unlicensed teaspoon?

they ran outta hamboigahs :(

Damnit, that's funny

USA is 56% white, Brazil is 44% white. Basically no difference

Boy Trump never should have declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel. He turned all those peaceful muslims into bad guys. They were really gonna be our brothers and allies. They were waiting there with arms outstretched, hoping we would embrace them. But instead, Trump slapped their faces and made them turn into bad guys. Clearly we create our own enemies with insane foreign policy.

This post is sarcasm btw.

Why is Israel lumped in with the 'rest of the world' when they literally OWN you? America is just a vassal state of Israel.

>be American
>DON'T get shot

>#Breaking Shots were fired by US service personnel
twitter.com/PA/status/942774965023145985

Well aware of the German presence. I grew up in New Mexico. 350+ days of unlimited visibility a year is a great place to train pilots.

Thinks they list every location on the internet...

I'm literally 5 miles from there

There are two bases here, Lakenheath where your F-15's are and F35 are stationed and Mildenhall which is about 4 miles from Lakenheath, Lakenheath base is bigger than my town.

He's (ironically) talking about Morón, however that is a shared air base not a "USAF" base

fugg it was probably a delivery driver

Mildenhall deals with the cargo mostly, Lakenheath is the main base and he would NEVER have got into Lakenheath.

>Get in car
>Drive down to military base to try and run over the literal fucking army
>scream allah snackbar

Idiots lucky to not be in a bodybag

i just reported your hatespeech

>allah snackbar
reported for hate speech

There's another one right across the street from Mildenhall. Lakenheath RAF. It's a nuke base, iirc.

>try and run over the literal fucking army

My sides are under more fire than Nazi Germany's

Gate guards typically don't dump mags on drunks

Good, amerimuts are not less foreign as the mudslimes, they have no place in Evropa

Every base in the UK should be at permanent Threatcon: Charlie after this blows over. The UK is worse than South Korea at this point.

Um no sweetie x

Speaking of top cuck stuff.

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/

You appear to be unaware of RAF fairford - B2 was stationed there and was used by the B52s in gulf war 2.

>ima vet

American nukes are stationed at Lakenheath.

Because you killed all our pilots cunt.

I want a sexy American soldier to fuck now, I'm bored.

Enjoy your STDs

Good luck.

Defend us from who though? Apart from Israel and some your porridge wog pets in NI no one really gives a shit about this place.

The RAF "protect" Irish airspace because your government are terrified of the Russians still, who occasionally fly in it. It's kind of the definition of cuck mentality to work for someone else for free.

"the breech happened at around 0800 when an unknown craft approached RAF Nuclear facilities, and shut down all electrical, electronic and communications. The blackout comes on the heels of ...".