Gayterte

>Sup Forums's hero

*breaths in*

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
rt.com/news/413527-duterte-gay-marriage-support-bisexuality/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/953326/duterte-favors-same-sex-marriage
pastebin.com/MCf0bHxS
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
twitter.com/ITheRoundhead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>says he considered bisexuality
he considered becoming bisexual? what?

fake & gay

He's literally a nigger.

/ourguy/

discord gg/drJTBB

add a .

rt.com/news/413527-duterte-gay-marriage-support-bisexuality/

>i could have fun both ways

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FAGGOT

/myguy/

>He also told the crowd, “When I was in high school, I did not know if I wanted to be a girl or a boy.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

im from the philippines and if that happens it will breed pure gayness i tell you

gay people here acts like entertainers and they are stereotyped to be one

as someone who is redpilled with how easily you can convince someone if you can make them laugh

this will be in the long run disastrous

He's a lefty, so this doesn't surprise me.

on one interview he said that he acts gayish with girls so that he can touch or be with them for them pervert shit

also duterte might be a liar since someway or another he said things to appeal to the people

one time he said god told him to not curse

and one week later he broke that promise and said its all just a joke lmao

> I want homosexuals to voluntarily register on a government list

Sounds like his drug addiction list. Don't do it OP!

Everyone knows being Bi is the patricians sexuality.

Gays do a lot of drugs to open up their assholes better.
Gay marriage will prevent drug use.

Bisexuality is gay erasure.

REEEEEEE
for fucks sake whats wrong with people?
Another hero died for me today...

Even more cements him as my guy.

This would be awesome, but I highly doubt

>When the hooker turns out to be trap but you're too drunk and horny to bail

bump

This is in no way real. He's probably either making a move on the 4D chess board in order to identify more easily the degenerate faggots

another one bites the dust

>I could have fun both ways
>fucks traps confirmed
DUTERTE is /OURGUY/

Fuck fuck fuck

I don't see what's surprising about this. All the brown asians really love faggots for some reason. Always have too.

> gay dictator

how will liberals react?

newsinfo.inquirer.net/953326/duterte-favors-same-sex-marriage

The President also urged the LGBT community to nominate a representative that he could appoint to the Presidential Commission for the Urban Poor.

“I want gay marriage. The problem is we have to change the law, but we can change the law,” Mr. Duterte said in his speech.

He said the Family Code limited marriage between a man and a woman.

He said he did not have a problem with a man marrying a man “or whatever is the predilection of the human being.”

“I am for (same-)sex marriage if that is the trend of the modern times. If that will add to your happiness, I am for it … who am I … you know, whatever makes the person happy, I will give it. Why should I hold it back?” he said.

“Why impose a morality that is no longer working and almost passé. It’s leftover rice,” he said.

Go blow your gay president faggot.

This

Prepare for state-enforced homosexuality, pinoys

booze and having all those damn ladyboys around, it's a dangerous game I tell you

Sup Forums always forget that the guy is a left as fuck social democrat who generally just wants to do left as fuck social democrat things, and just also to kill drug dealers and addicts.

He is also quite anti-religion.

>he admits it’s a choice
BASED

becoming the second thailand.

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

Summary pastebin:

pastebin.com/MCf0bHxS

Yeah but no one wants to be with someone who's bisexual.

Straight women will worry that you'll leave them for a man while gay men will believe you're gonna flake on them.

wrong

This guy plays Chess higher than Trump

Sounds tough user, how'd you get over this quandary?

>two gay brothers-in-law
H-how does that work exactly?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM mY ALmondS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyway you slice it, it's still bad.

hehe ladyboy

Dumbasses, all of you

Smart men are ok with gays because that means less men competing for the available women

Fuck off nigger

see

OH NO NO NO NO

Duerte is become Sup Forums

>no link
Fucking meme flag faggots

BASED DUTERTE

100% underrated

>implying he's not doing it to piss off Catholic priests
>implying he's not doing it to make liberals lose their minds
>implying this isnt some media trying to destroy his macho image
>implying he's not trying to fool UN SJW soyboys

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAH
KEKEKEKEEEEEEEE

>> gay dictator
there's nothing contradictory in those two words

>gay dictator
>dic-tator

Meh, it is just bipolar duts again. One time he wants to nail gay people in the cross, one they let him do what he want.

It just bants here desu

Kill all flips

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

Not surprised, not upset, still glad he's murdering druggies.

Here's your (you). Enjoy your $.08.

This.

>guy fights ISIS, literal Communists, and drug users
>doesn't care about homosexuality
>somehow Sup Forums is btfo
I fail to see how this is relevant to anything Sup Forums supported him for.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

To be honest he is a Bisaya. And they usually joke around being a homo. Though for two reasons only. First is to get easy pussy. Second. Because it is just really running joke

t-this

like most on the right, I'm totally willing to cut a deal with actualfags. First thing would be pride parades tho--they have to go.

took me a second too--they're "married" to his brothers

>Even toyed with the idea of becoming bisexual so he could have it both ways
Ok rainbow flag user, you win this time

Based Roman legionaries used to drill ass
Men fucking men is one of the pillars of the western civiliaztion
It's only gay when you take the dick into your mouth anyway
Ave homosex

He was raped by a priest when he was a young boy, so he grew up very confused about his sexuality.

Maybe he saw a really hot shemale once.

Rip another hero. Faggotry got in his head

Gay twinks in Phillipines is like a 6/10 white woman

Duterte is half commie. Either way homosexuality, like abortion isn't a fight you should generally avoid fighting if you want to get ahead in politics as politicians nowadays always throw it out when they run out of arguments against somebody talking about important issues.

For example - if you start talking about eugenics, cuckservatives are going to bombard you with "but abortion duh" bullshit. Don't get into discussion about it, force them to discuss eugenics directly, because they'll have to explain why having more intelligent, self-sufficient, beautiful and overall stronger population is something you want to avoid, rather than argue semantics, anecdotes and moral relativity with you.

I should mention this the next time some homonormative lefty starts talking about how evil Duterte is.

I see you fell for the "ancient europeans were fags" jew

islanders are all faggots. I lived in Hawaii for 2 years and never met so many fags in my life.

discord gg/drJTBB

add a .

>honey pot
no.

this
fucking unter

Hahaha thread

understandable

>>fucks traps confirmed
>DUTERTE is /OURGUY/
I mean if youre gonna fuck ladyboys, might as well do it right and fuck asian ladyboys
Duterte is alright

bump

> pol's friend is a communist gook
Altright as is

Fillipinos are the somalians of asia.

What a boss /ourgay/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS GUY LMAO

End Slide threads- start taking action (sage)
twitter.com/ITheRoundhead

It amazes me how much gayjew is a laughing stock on ofther gay and pol discords

bump