Feminism has taken over my country

> A woman wrote an article where she said men are equal to women and thanked men for handling women's bullshit.
> A feminist army then tried to destroy the woman's career.
> Med school and law school are exclusive places for women.
> But it's fine because 40% women work part-time, and therefore earn 14% less than men. (sarcasm)
> The three most powerful politicians in the country are all women.

Fuck Norway! I will do everything in my power to become an American citizen, then Norway can stay cuck for all I care.

Other urls found in this thread:

tv2.no/nyheter/9555821/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source tv2.no/nyheter/9555821/

Bring some norwegian girls with you. Not the feminist ones, but the good ones.

Bad news, user...

theres reason why only ugly and over 35 year olds turn into feminism.

This is the work of USAID and its myriad satellite NGOs. Remove USAID and you will remove the cancer.
>Russia already banned USAID.
>Bolivia already banned USAID.
>Egypt did not, and got sacked out of 104B$ and got a Spring Revolution.

Spread the word. Soros is a distraction, USAID is the real last stage boss.

They're just women. Why don't you kick their ass?

We are the cucked white niggers. Its over. Dont come here.

You could do worse

Hiw are those schools exclusive for women?

Gi lenke trådstarter

>I will do everything in my power to become an American citizen
A-user, I'm afraid I have some bad news...

>wants to escape from feminism
>decides america is the place to go for that

lol, bro. go to fucking russia if you want to escape from western degeneracy and cuckoldry. THE ENTIRE west is equally cucked. All the squabbling going on on this board over which is the most cucked is nothing but damage control. The west is cucked. If you want to escape cuckoldry, escape the west.

>Feminism has taken over my country.

Cry more soyim bitch

>soy boy not man enough to take back what is yours by right
Kek

The difference is that the news actually writes about it in Norway, you absolute cuck. That wouldn't happen in most other countries.
In terms of feminism and radical left-wing ideology, the US is ten times worse than Norway.

i feel you bro

>12 sexual partners average.

no of them white probably

You're welcome in the Midwest user

We wont miss you, go become a amerimutt.

Implying other norwegians males aren't equally cucked.

The west is falling with or without us. We're like 2% of males. No amou t of mental gymnastics can justify staying here and not abandonning ship.

Grandfather was war navy captain.

He said you can tell ship is sinking because the rats come from underdeck and throw themselves overboard.

Bad times always come, everywhere. Wherever you go, bad times will come and you will have to run again.

Only 25% or so of your population supported the Revolution. That's all you need brother.

All nords are cucks by nature. Odin swallowed semen and vikingz had gay orgies in front of their enemies

Kek