You are too white! No longer just a burger meme

>In the piece, the Greek politician also praised a series of POLITICO articles which accuse the EU of being “too white”

breitbart.com/london/2017/12/18/eu-white-mass-migration-norm/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeSzajivhpU
youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk
politico.eu/article/europe-migration-migrants-are-here-to-stay-refugee-crisis/
politico.eu/article/brussels-blind-to-diversity-whiteout-european-parliament/
archive.is/135dX
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No other continent has this policy.
Only white nations are treated to this enrichment.

>not your government
>not your government
>not your government
>not your government
>not your government

You know who the blame right?
Muslims and niggers.

fuck off kike we know whose really to blame

breitbart is fake news.

It can’t be stopped. RIP.

>“It’s time to face the truth. We cannot and will never be able to stop migration,” writes EU Commissioner for Migration Dimitris Avramopoulos

greeks are rapers

stinks!!!!!!!!!!

t. Muhammad

This. Greeks are fucking based.

Avramopoulos is a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=IeSzajivhpU

You can't STOP MIGRATION
Key words. Limiting Invaders
You can limit invaders.
Fixed his sentence for him.

>breitbart
You faggots need to understand that as much as le kikes want this to happen, it is ultimately the conclusion of Locke's philosophy, and it won't be solved until the French revolution comes full circle.

Don't worry, even a multiracial society is workable.

true true greeks are rapist turkss and probably idiots as well "iq92" literal turks.

yes i also agree that greeks are sub humans and rapers but we should not say "turks and greeks are same" because turks are muslims

My first thought is that one of you in Europe needs to kill him and those like him, but on the other hand it wouldn't be necessary if your sheep countrymen would stop voting for your own demise.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk

somebody needs to silence this cunt

what are you kidding me what ? greeks and turks are same race religion has nothing to do with race kid

White genocide was a conspiracy theory, they said.

Another reason to hate that high society cuck. He wouldn't say that in the greek parliament though. Fucking fag.

stealing money and wasting it all on fuck knows what sure is based
greeks are lazy, swarthy, parasitical cryptoturks

so white countries of europe let brown boyfuckers in greece who are a black hole for EU money decide who is too white now?

rolling for:
>88 he gets an aneurism, strokes out on live TV
>77 massive heart attack
>66 ass-raped by refugees, entire family murdered for Allah
>55 his Jewish overlords stab him in the back
>44 questionable pR0n is found on his hard-drive; Greeks invoke street justice
>33 he is deported to a Syrian gulag
>22 house ablaze
>11 he is forced to accept migrants under his roof

I can't understand how people like this aren't just killed on the spot. Literally advocating for the elimation of your own people on their own native lands, it's pure insanity.

that is irrelevant the point is that greeks should be killed right?

AND DON'T FORGET TO BLAME MUHAMMAD

Why necesarily from Africa. Why couldn't be from Latin America?
>Christians
>A fucking ocean keeping lumpen apart

yes i agree and checked

>shartbart

kek

That's racist against whites.

> Build your wall, Trump.

Well there you have it boys, from the cuck's mouth. It's kill or be killed. Fight or submit. There is no longer any middleground or any alternative to genocide,only to whom it will happen.

The governments elected by the people in EU nations agree with him. The government is in theory an extension of the peoples will. They will try and tell us they don't have real democracy, and that they don't choose who gets elected. It's all bullshit. If the average normie in the EU cared about their heritage/demographics etc this rat wouldn't dare suggest such a thing for fear of governments leaving the Eu in protest.

>breitbart

Is this motherfucker a shill for Chinese intelligence?

Making the EU less white makes it weaker. Is this payback by the chinks for the Opium Wars?

It's like the White Man has to build the Halo to kill off the flood's food... niggers.

If the world has no niggers, they can't be used as weapons against whites by non-white civilized forces like the Gooks and Chinks.

>You know who the blame right?
>Muslims and niggers.
The only enemy is the Jews, and the more you bring in the quicker we can converge on Israel and wipe jews off the map for good.

WHEN WILL SHE BE PREGGO WITH WHITE BABIES?

Holy shit Breitbart is fucking fake news. Yes these EU union fags are retarded but they never said that Europe is too white.. They only said that the EU union government needs more coloured people, not Europe itself. It's retarded enough, no need to actually skew the words of the people quoted.

Perhaps people could jape him into accepting WHITE africans because they suffer from legitimate oppression and need refuge.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Avramopoulos is the dumbest fucking politician my motherland has ever spawned, in today's climate that says a lot. Even tsippy is smarter than him.

they just can't do anything right lately

EU plz stop

So someone needs to but a bullet in his head and claim that is the nre normal. Fucking christ. Too white? My blood is boiling.

>“Migration is deeply intertwined with our policies on economics, trade, education and employment — to name just a few.”

Kikes as always

>In the piece, the Greek politician also praised a series of POLITICO articles which accuse the EU of being “too white”, in which the bloc was urged to bring in measures which would encourage replacing native Europeans with “people of colour” in Brussels jobs.

- the commissioners article on politico - he referenced and indeed admired the following article -

politico.eu/article/brussels-blind-to-diversity-whiteout-european-parliament/

>“It is unwise to think that migration will remain on the other side of the Mediterranean, if one only shows solidarity in financial terms,” he continues.
It’s all about the money. They don’t care about the cause. They don’t care about you. They only see green.

Its called border security. And in this day and age its easier then ever what a fucking luing piece of shit. For real one of you in the eu needs to put a bullet in his head.

>greeks
Still salty about being the niggers if europa

If Europeans don't publicly and violently execute this man, they deserve what they get.
>It's time for action Eurofags

>literally just admitted white genocide is real
>nothing will happen
Do we deserve this?

They won't, because they want this. I'd add that Canada wants this as well.

huh.

Shut up Ahmed, go fuck off to your bombed mudhut.
Hiding behind Desu Vult flag won't hide your melanin enriched skin.

You fuck our country up and try to make jews at fault, sure. Fuck you.

Here’s the politico article it was taken from. It’s not fake news.
archive.is/135dX

I have to love that pro-migrant politicians and bureaucrats are generally so out of touch that they openly denounce whiteness and bash white people while trying to market demographic change. Makes redpilling the apathetic fence sitters a lot easier.

fucking jews

>People will still defend and champion the EU on here, whilst hating and insulting based England for leaving

Okay then.

no the "refugees" who move here are enemies too.
I would never move to another country if I'd know that their population has to pay for everything I do and IF I'd do it I'd behave thankful and submissive and try to not cause trouble.
Unless I'm an invader then I'd behave like the majority of refugees

They are openly admitting it now, yet you are called a racist if you speak of replacement migration.
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

>warning that neither walls nor policies will allow any part of the EU to remain “homogenous and migration-free”.
Easy solution: Leave the EU

#notmypresident

England hasn't leaved yet and many voices call for a second voting because staying would be more responsible. Think of the people. I bet they will stay.
And even if not, Sadiq Kahn already has said London is "open" for migration from Pakistan and this one indian guy demanded to allow free migration from India if UK wants a trading deal

roll

"Walls and policies are useless in stopping migration" is their most used and ridicolous trick. Yeah obviously if you build walls and make policies in the hopes that none of them will try to get in then yeah you are not going to "stop migration". If you are building those walls to use them and making those policies to ENFORCE them then you are going to stop migration, where stopping migration means 'no migrants get in even if they try to"

why would it need more colored people? oh i know, to make it easier for filthy rich boomer politicians to complete their agenda.
how i wish that i some day would get to go toe to toe with some of these politicians in a street fight. just best them to old stinky pulp

This is rude. He's only doing what's best for Europe.

I am white (Hispanic) white
GTFO

Israel too jewish, send more muslms.

Im mexican but im white can i go to your country?

>It can’t be stopped.
With God and sharp steel salvation is still possible.

Keep in mind that the majority of people in/pol/ are Christian

It’s called a Wall and it is coming to a border near you. Stay tuned!

>breitbart
nice """source""", kid.

Europe better fucking fight back. This is crazy.

if you are not gonna come here and insist on changing the country, then i could not care less where you are from. south americans dont bother me, never had any issues with them here. and if you are here for a long time you might wanna learn to speak danish or at least try your best. just dont fuck around and dont expect to bring your entire culture here like some of the arabs and africans...

white people's homeland is TOO WHITE!!

just imagine all those pure white girls getting stretched out by superior bbc.

Remember mexicans aren't white

We need this NOW

Big Bavarian Cocks? You are a wierdo nerd

Isnt their a nigger dick you should be choking on?

Dont want to disappoint momma now...

Dont worry

Are you calling are Ginnie a liar? *arches eyebrow*

Source: politico.eu/article/europe-migration-migrants-are-here-to-stay-refugee-crisis/
>Source: politico.eu/article/europe-migration-migrants-are-here-to-stay-refugee-crisis/

"It’s time to face the truth. We cannot and will never be able to stop migration."

EUROPE IS DEAD!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

why nazi symbol though? what is it about nazi germany that compels to you? i am almost 2 meter blue eyed blonde hair and i dont like the führer manlet with the whiny voice

roll

They've been trying to push muslims even to rural countryside at least in here, but they never stay. They always want to move to Helsinki or some of the smaller big "cities" first chance they get.

Feels good to almost literally live in the woods.

Adolf Hitler was not that "racist" compared to some people here in Sup Forums keep in mind that Hitler had Muslim Arabs and africans as volunteers to the reich

Look it up its true

My trips say he gets murdered by a flashmob and his kids get raped by somalis

That is the problem. These "migrants" do not want to live in the woods. They want to live in the cities.
Thus the cities will receive the biggest raping and the tax payer will get the bill.

woah wtf i love muslims now
kys

>greek
>(((avramo)))poulos

ελλας is ruled by kikes, same goes for all europe.

Patton was right. Why didn't we listen and finish off the Bolsheviks/Stalinists?

Feels bad when you realize you aren't in that timeline.

Oh and one more thing mexicans aren't white remember that

And this

i know that. guess i just dont like any politicians at all. they are liars who will say anything to get "their" money. the nazis were politic manipulating liars too, the ones who was in charge at least. nothing makes my blood boil more than fat disgusting sloth politicians who cant even take care of their own bodies, even though they are so well set economically. and then they wanna decide what others can and cant do

Say goodbye to Europe. Once your military becomes 51% sand niggers, you will become a proxy army and America will be forced to nuke the entire region.

i dont care who are white and who are not. i have met and seen many white people who are absolutely intolerable and selfdestructive and pathetic, just like some colored people.