Why sandniggers think they are southern europeans?

Why sandniggers think they are southern europeans?
We have literally nothing in commom. Not culturally (we don't even use the same script ffs), and even less genetically

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAHoKeAu7Mg
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/the-insidious-racism-of-mary-beard-et-al-8b6b768b4575
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/something-nordic-supremacists-will-not-like-44d99e8a4188
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's kind of like niggs claiming to be Berbers or Moroccans, but getting mad about it will only make you circle around and around...and around...did you know blacks believe they were the original Romans?

Berbers and morrocans are all mullato or quadroons so they are not so wrong tho.

There are some southern Europeans on Sup Forums that think they are sand niggers

Maybe beacuse you share thousands of years of classical civilization together?

Northern euros and southern euros have very little in common with each other. Southern euros and "sandniggers" however are very similiar and if it wasn't for Islam you would still be part of the same civilisation.

>he thinks we care about being wh*te

You are a bunch of cukholds that bow to us, your women are whores that we can fuck as much as we want, and your civilization is a decadent mess on the verge of collapse

That's what you are
youtube.com/watch?v=TAHoKeAu7Mg

But we don't think that. We are proud of our own history and culture. Fuck off.

This.

OP you should lead them in the rollback of Arabization and make the Med great again

>OP you should lead them in the rollback of Arabization and make the Med great again

We already have the based Taleb for that

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/the-insidious-racism-of-mary-beard-et-al-8b6b768b4575

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/something-nordic-supremacists-will-not-like-44d99e8a4188

Which sandniggers?
Here the moroccans love to boast about how their shithole is the best on Earth and how they are proud to be moroccan and how they are diffrent from european pigs

Literally Mexicans

>did you know blacks believe they were the original Romans?

Yes. I see Italians posting here everyday that they are related to ancient Romans.

>how they are proud to be moroccan and how they are diffrent from european pigs

they are not wrong. Northwestern europeans are disgusting and immoral. All the leftist rot you see infecting the world comes from here.

Mexicans won't bomb you

Not really. Berbers are quite pale with Semitic features.

Then fuck off if you hate us so much, Ahmed.

ancient romans and greeks were paternally middle eastern and north african

>very similar
In what sense, idiot?
We dont even use the same script for fucks sake.
You sandniggers are culturally and genetically a world apart from us.

I actually love European people I just hate med*shits who calming to be white I been to Greece and look whiter than 80% of them so

you literally look the same medshit.

No you are not whiter than any greek, pale sandnigger.
All greeks will score 90% + european on genetic testes, if you sand apes score anything more than 20% you will be lucky.
A brown tanned greek is whiter than a pale inbred sandnigger

No, clearly we are not. We are majorly R1b, sandnigger quadroons are E3b

You are either an Italian american who have gotten fooled into identifying himself as white or a some retard in northern Italy who thinks that just beacuse he feels closer to the north means that all meds are.

I am a Sven, not an Achmed. I can't wait for the day that pigdog western civilization gets burnt to the ground though. It is nothing but a mockery of ancient med civilization.

southern Europeans expect Italian can't really develop anything look at these ballistic missiles been develop in Iran.also I am pale 6'3" don't need to European nigger you follow dead jew on stick with that flag lol, when southern Europeans start developing missiles you can start considering yourself human.As for now go to church and get molested by priest boiiiiiiiii

Shoo shoo, sandnigger. We have literally nothing in commom with you quadroons.
Just because you were subjugated by the
Our architecture, language, ethnicity, script, culture, religion, names.... Everything is different between us.
You fuckers cant even eat pork or drink wine lmao

>Just because you were subjugated by the by the roman empire does not mean you get to claim it*
Fixed.

You're persian aren't you?

They where a part of it for thousands of years and the Romans owed their civilization to the east. You are an idiot if you think that just beacuse northern europeans have been copying your culture for the last thousand years that you have anything in common with them.

Nej, Perser är för övrigt inte ett medelhavsfolk

>They where a part of it for thousands of years
And so do brits, franks, iberians etc.
I feel a million times culturally and genetically closer to a dane than to you goatfucking inbred towel heads

feel sorry for you southern Europeans you haven't develop any technologies in modern history you hear me nothing same as Arab retards hang yourself NOW you fucking niggers

>And so did brits, franks, iberians etc.
fixing

Must be sad to be an Southern Euro mongrels

North Africans see you as subhumans, and so does Northern Europeans

>All greeks will score 90%
Greeks are E3b "quadroons" as you said, and so were Hitler, Napoleon, and Alexander the Great

>North Africans see you as subhumans

North africans are seen as subhumans by EVERYONE, even the Arabs.

t. mamadou bonga bonga

>And so do brits, franks, iberians etc.

Yes but they where barbarian backwaters that took centuries for them to adopt some Roman culture. They never contributed anything, with the exception of Iberians perhaps.

A Dane have nothing in common with you, Scandinavian societies are the opposite of yours.

Everyone wewuzz as meds, they may claim that they see them as subhumans but their insecurities betray them.

Everyone wants to be med.

>even the Arabs.
ARABS ARE DARKEST NIGGERS IN MIDDLE EAST

Nah, mate, just by the fact that they use the same script as us they are already infinitely closer to us culturally than you terrorists

these are Lebanese

forgot pic

these are moroccan subhumans, learn the difference

>Everyone wewuzz as meds

Only in m*ds' dreams, they ceased to be relevant long ago

In fact, they're so pathetic that they must create this kind of thread to remind their European "brothers" that they are white too. Last but not least, it is their European "brothers" that buttfucked them(Sack of Constantinople & Rome), and yet, they're obessed with North Africans.

Now i know why people call you sandnigger

kek

NORTH AFRICAN SANDNIGGERS AREN'T ARABS YOU USELESS NIGGER

>Lebanese
>ARAB
Lebs are white saudi nigger

we both know real Arabs (Saudis , Yemenis) are like paki they just niggers

Hey are the new Southern Europeans. They are conquering you. Your ancestors probably came from somewhere else originally, then they conquered a weaker people. Now the ragheads are doing the same to you. Personally I hate sandniggers, but it it time for a change. It's not natural for a continent to be ruled by women, women dragging their metrosexual faggot nu males around by their little peckers. Your seed is experiencing an extinction event because you are all weak faggots. Just let it happen.

Cry more faggots

Berbers are people that are originally from north africa and they're very diverse. Some of them are black, some of them arab, some of them are white. Most berbers will tell you they're arab tho, since the arabisation of north africa occured. However, north africans and levantine people (aka arabs) are different.

yet you are from Qatar have darkest skin among all middle eastern people I hope Iran destroy your useless brown terrorist state you fucking nigger

>south europeans are niggers
>lebanese are white

KYS

I don't get your point exactly. Spaniards are part white, part moorish. The Muslims invaded Southern Europe a while back and raped and impregnated your women. Much as they are doing today. That is why southern euros have a darker complexion.

>yet you are from Qatar

Nope, I'm an Algerian berber who's living in Qatar. Also qataris are like the niggers of the mushriq, you're not wrong. Yemenis are even worse tho, they look like full on negroes.

he called me sand nigger so I called him a nigger

lebanese may not be the european standard of white, but they're closer to greeks than to monkey saudi gulf arab trash.

it isn't just about skin color either, the lebanese culture has nothing to do with arabism. we are middle eastern, mediterranean, and half of us are christians. no leb sees himself as arab. even the sunnis know they arent arab. the only trash lebs are shiite who LARP as muh persian resistance while turning the country into a total shithole

>Algerian berber
sorry bro I been in Qatar and Kuwait and I think these people have to exterminated

>muh persian resistance while turning the country into a total shithole
I am Iranian and get your pain we have nothing to do with this dumb resistance either its retard Islamic leadership that doing this

Nice one, laef. Day of the rake postpones

>the lebanese culture has nothing to do with arabism.
Except the language, the script, the food, the way they dress, the names, the music etc etc..

>Spaniards are part white, part moorish.
Still better than the shit that comes out of the US

i should have said iranian, not persian. your government is garbage but i know from meeting many persians (christians, zoro, and even some shia) that they are in a similar situation to us Lebanese. We hate our government but love our people. Your government are retards hell-bent on returning the world to 700AD. Our government are corrupt med gamblers and shills.

Persians have 100% of my support. Both of our governments are terrible. Are you shia, or other?

>NORTH AFRICAN SANDNIGGERS AREN'T ARABS
True

They're not black enough to be Arabs

>I don't get your point exactly. Spaniards are part white, part moorish.

Genetic tests on spanish people say otherwise faggot

>The Muslims invaded Southern Europe a while back and raped and impregnated your women

As the invasion went on christians fled to the north and they were not allowed to marry muslims.

>Much as they are doing today.

>4% muslim pop on spain nearest european country to africa, 0.2% where i live

Larp more fucking amerimutt living on a 56% white shithole

>That is why southern euros have a darker complexion

Dark complexion doesnt exists.

>Doesnt know white people get tanned if exposed to the sun for long periods of time

Larp all you want amerimutt. Galicia is comfy, enjoy your 56%.

> dress

lol he knows nothing of lebanon. the people here dress like westerners, most muslim women dont even wear any hijab and plenty of them whore around at clubs

> food

nope. we have middle eastern food, not arab food. lebs dont eat camel or use jasmine in everything like a monkey. we have east med food. similar to greeks and turks.

> names

again wrong, only SOME muslims name their kids mohammad and ali. most lebs are named: samir, georges, walid, fadi, jad, jean, jacques. again you literally know nothing of lebanon man. i dont hate you at all, just trying to educate

> script

Got me there.

> language

Nope. Lebanese Arabic is a foreign language to gulf arabs. we speak a form of neo-aramaic with some arabic in it, obviously. the only true arab part of our language is the script. when lebs speak, egyptians, saudis, and morrocans think we sound non-arab and way too light

> music

AGAIN. it seems like you're confusing arab with mid eastern. we have mid/near eastern music, we dont sit around listening to verses of the Koran and larping as saudis, only gulf arabs do that. Good Lord man

Actually, to most people, berbers look white while arabs are pretty easy to distinguish. Like, whenever I've been out to get coffee from starbucks I'd usually get people talk to me and think i'm white and even some people thought I was american. Berbers (north africans) and negroes have nothing in common.

Never me an arab how claim to be a European but many claim to be Mediterraneans and that true most of the arabs live on the Mediterranean sea

this is true. berbers are not arabs at all, theyre north africans. you guys are closer to Coptic Egyptians than to arabs. fucking hell nobody around here even knows basic geography

our government are worst one we had in history,I am talyshi Iranian my grandma is kinda like shia but I more like pagan myself like Lebanese Christians they are so chill Syrians , Tunisians and Algerians are cool too but I hate Persian gulf Arabs ( qataries.saudis, ...) they look and act like niggers

it's a shame to even be considered close to arabs and other gulf animals. i pray that your people are freed from lunatic Islamism and your barbarian government. what a shame. most persians aren't even like that, only the 60IQ retards that get brainwashed by your leader. same in lebanon, only the trash moron lebs like arabs

Southern Europeans had the greatest cultures of Europe though. Think Rome, think Greece. What does that say about the north?

>dress
Just google lebanese clothes and you will see a lot of towel heads
> food
Falafel and other stuff sandniggers eat
>names
full of arabic names
>script
arabic
>language
arabic en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon
>music
sandnigger music
Also, christians are a minority

you use to Iranian/Persian or maybe Assyrian got rape by Arabs then sad also Levant Arabs and Tunisian are only Mediterraneans

dude shut up for fuck sake

I know that feeling may god free all middle east from these 60IQ retards

>but many claim to be Mediterraneans
They are correct in that MidEasterners share a facial type with Southern Euros

Really nice argument, muhammad.

to me even some Balkan people look like us specially Serbians,Albanians and Macedonians

Everyone hates gulf retards. They're the plight of the arabian community. They try to act like they're the most important people in the world since they have petrol money and they always insult other arabian countries and call us niggers when they're 10 times blacker than us.

>Really nice argument
enough Fabio I declare you iq 60 nigger you can go now

Just curious, what are your thoughts on Egyptians?

>call us niggers when they're 10 times blacker than us.
So fucking true always post Persian,ottoman,Berber scientist here MUH Arab scientist

Lol your people never built anything, if you go by actual studies no one wants to fuck your men, and the only thing that is causing issues with out civilizations is non whites/leftist ideologies. It must suck to be part of a race that never achieved anything.

> Albania
> Cyprus
> Greece
> Byzantine Anatolia
It's like you don't know about your literal neighbors that were taken over and ruled by the Caliphate whilst you stood by and did nothing.

Go ahead, cry about how they're not European so you can try and devolve yourself of your sins and prior cowardice.

> b-but you're not European and a White like me
JUST KYS
Dude we were

Mediterranean is a geography but you use the term as a racial term then get upset or mad when people use it as a geographical identity just stay away from geography you ruined it with your racial mess because you can find some good trems for your non existing groups

>they're 10 times blacker than us

Algerian nigger, please...

pic related is the average algerian

Not really. Our civilization parted ways 2000 years ago. Even without islam we have almost zero cultural connection

> scriptfaggot keeps talking about some script
Are you retarded?

Didn't you force them to speak latin and practice Roman culture before the arab took over

That dude is mixed, he's not full berber. Full berbers are white, this guy probably has a nigger mom.

Didn't you force them to speak latin and practice Roman culture before the arabs took over

my personal opinion : I know 3 Egyptians in my life
1. my mother friend live in Iran with her husband nice Coptic lady I really like her
2.one of profs which happen to become good friends (he is religious )
3.my college friend which i kinda like her but she wanted to wait until marriage
overall 8.75/10 lol have to become less religious

We did. And look at them now. We have zero in common, aside from maybe some leftover genes on both sides

Is your flag Italian? I couldn't tell because it's one of those retarded Franco TriColour designs.

I thought Italy was the seat of Christiandom? Don't you faggots have the Pope and the Vatican?

Nice way of cowering from your prior glory Italoshit and leaving your people to behind to die and be subjugated like slaves.

Every Northern European country has a cross for their flag even though they had their Reformation, but no, you cunts are special.

Eat shit.

kek I believe you habibi

Uhm, what does that have to do with my post?

He has a Congolese Father
Meanwhile pic related are fullblooded saudis

kill yourself salman you nigger tier Saudi nigger

>The Pope is Christian.
Good one, user.

we have some people who racemixed with nigger slaves but north africans are full blooded niggers

Look at the noses, these are not white people noses.