Riots in Argentina
It all comes tumbling down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tek2aa8hAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lKGqnphhzr8
youtu.be/gYb9sRLUDyM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foro_de_São_Paulo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Macri is breaking away from the Global Kike but Antifa is pretty strong down there. Argies need to fuck them up.

you could at least post the link faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=0tek2aa8hAQ

dale boludo la concha de su madre

Anyone know the correct filter to apply to Ublock Origin to get these new ads at the bottom of the page to go away?

Does anyone have the meme with a riot going on and the caption

>man frantically yelling Argentina is white ?

>Be like Pinochet
>Shut that shit Down.
>Give out Free Helicopter rides to the opposition leaders.

Is the argentinian police well equipped? Or is it 2 Guys 1 Baton?

no they are not, the rioters can overrun them any moment they want

Repill me

Contexto?

You should be ashamed of yourself you dirty kraut.

/thread

Can your military be called to support the police?

Why bother having news at all if they are just going to write gibberish all over the screen?

the congress is having a vote in a reform, they don't like it so they are trying to take the congress the police is acting as a shield so they can't take the building

yeah, last time gendarmeria was there, i don't know why they are not this time

As far as I know Macri wants to throw CFK's ass in prison on High Treason charges for having accepted money from Iran. The chimpout is courtesy of Kirchner bootlickers, paid by none other than our buddy Soros.

Fuck off Kraut cuck, that's Germany a few years from now.

Can't you get jailed for posting pics like this one Ahmed?

Thx user. Very interesting. How big is the popular support for the left in Argentina?

And i see a DLC for Riot incoming.

Who cares about some riot in nigger country

habbenig

Why?

Did they spot the Falklands again?

Argentina going through civil unrest? color me shocked. This is a typical cycle of almost white countries(Chile, Argentina, Turkey)

that attempt to maintain democracy.

Unfortunately rampant (but not worse than Spain). These feminazis tried to vandalize a church and men made a human chain praying the rosary.
youtube.com/watch?v=lKGqnphhzr8

Really dude? You don't know why?
They're standing down to let shit hit the fan.

Shh Ahmed everyone knows you're not British

Can't wait youtu.be/gYb9sRLUDyM

Is this born out of the cold war times (Castro, Che, Allende, the old Reds) or are this lets say Neo-Marxists? A New fresh wave of Commies?

Filthy right liberals.

>Macri is breaking away from the Global Kike
Man, he is absolutely a neo-liberal (neo-conservative? pretty much the same thing desu) and a massive kike
there aren't any other choices but the is definitively not based

>the live chat
>some cunt says ''Counter Terrorists Win''

>should say slave owners win

Policia are getting fucked up

New Ukraine?

Reported to the Merkel Gestapo
You should start fleeing the country already Hans, but We will not accept you here again.

I don't care stop breaking shit and burning tires in the fucking streets you chaos addicts.

It's the lefties man, they are not human.

Not a chance. They would keep pushing if a "coup" was planned.
They backed off as soon as they reached the fence.

I think (I'm not sure I was preparing for an exam) they rioted in a similar manner last friday or saturday but they got btfo

The last wave of commies has to be the dumbest, they pale so much in comparison to the actual soviets that killed the royal family ruthlessly. Current commies are not born out of anything but the current doctrination system or neopotism.

The commies already made a tactical mistake, they didnt took the gate. Now the police has put up a defense line.

they are the loudest like in everywhere, their support is not small but not as big as it seems
they are afraid though, there is a chance that they won't grasp the power again

it can be, waiting so they can enter and arrest the fuckers but i won't hold my breath for that

Please bomb us.

Give me a quick rundown on the reforma provisional, why are people so mad that are rioting?

Commies are winning :))

>throw rocks for hours
>cant take a fucking gate
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>winning
you've never played RTW have you friendo

I just use umatrix, I don't have them.
I also use the script, all I had to do to get it running again after gook did his shit was to go to (4chanx)->advanced
scroll down to javascript and put a # in front of unsafe eval something. check with they are going nuts about the changes in there right now.

Script just updated too right now

I often think about them as Red Guards or Iconoclasts. Fanatics that only see evil in the established things. They do more harm than good in the end. Are the Communist Groups in South America connected?

Hopin' for the best! You guys don't deserve to have your gov taken over by these fucks.

>why are people so mad that are rioting?
It's just an excuse to destabilize the government because "muh retirement pensions".

Tusen takk.

>"muh retirement pensions"
That's a red herring my dude, it's to make people think it's unjustified

>21.2°C
why arent you comfy in the sun!?

How is the Media support for the left? And is the communism more in the cities or the country side?

thats a lot of stones

I don't even know what commenting out that thing even does there, but it made shit work here at least though. Everything turned white and so and I had to refresh all the time before I did it. Someone on g said it, that probably knows this 4chanx script well. I have never gone through it my self

Man the weather is nice today, but it was like 36º a couple of days ago, summer is cancer.

looks like the police are about to btfo finally

Why they chimp out?

All of them are connected in SA and Brazil was their core, but it's very likely lost for them.
They were recently the established things, that's why they're so pathetic today, but it only affects universisties and media that few actually care beyond soccer and jobs, the poor don't care unless they don't have what to eat and they gater the few of them that matter in their communities gather at churches hiding from violence - at least that's how it is here, but I don't know in Argentina.

UMA

Commie scum on the run

burn it down man.

Holly shit
2001 Electric Boogaloo

It varies from chimpout to chimpout.

I thought white people don't riot?

As you can see all the c*mmies are mestizos while all the policemen are white and based

stay strong argentinian bro. Soros and his kike claws is behind this.

>I thought white people don't riot?
a hockey team loses in canada and the city burns down

I have that number of "el cazador" i love it!!!!

some channels support it (left channels) and others don't they where trying to sell it as "the police is repressing"

they have been throwing stones non-stop for hours

I have admit Argentinian media has better camera angles than our MSN. SAD

Someone want to explain why they're rioting? I heard it's something to do with pensions. Are they raising the retirement age?

in what possible way, memeflag-kun?

Riots in African who knew? wake me up when somthing out of the ordinary happens

Gonna need a quick rundown.

they did lol
to me it looked like they were chimping out against fishing quotas, I don't know spanish so I dunno. For some reason I was expecting to hear them chanting about bachalao

No, they are changing the way it's calculated.

Thanks for the input, goatfucker.

Thx for the answers Anons.

Commies lost. I love how they bring in the bloodied prisoners.

I used to love el cazador but then it became very bizarre and badly drawn. SOme of the comics featured were good though.

You don't say

got to be honest for a normally quiet day of the week we've had some good happenings today.
>twitter
>ayys
>american train crash
>live riot to enjoy over dinner

on another day the man trying to break into the air base in the UK wouldve been a happening

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foro_de_São_Paulo
Here, look it up

I thought by the thumbnail that was a dinosaur like a raptor or something in the street but it's just a man
that's what I thought the ITS HAPPENING was and I'm very disappointed

ah yes
norwegian political analysis

in the US every time there's a riot the MSN only has 2 angles. in this instance Argentinean media has 6 and shows it.

"they are retreating"
t. TN

is you sayinz...?
we wuz cameramen and shieeet??

Update and redpill me Sup Forums dwellers

Any updates on the situation???

It was always half badly drawn half good cause it had two artists, the best one being mauro casciolli that ended working for DC.

ahahahh someone literally shouting "we dindu nuffin"

Big if true

give me a rundown niggers

This seems to be a good cure-all to this fucking Ad mess: