Nobody is above the Law—Mueller Firing Rapid Response

Donald Trump is publicly considering firing special counsel Robert Mueller, the person leading the Department of Justice investigation of possible illegal actions by Donald Trump and members of his presidential campaign, and the efforts to conceal those activities.

This would be a constitutional crisis for our country. It would demand an immediate and unequivocal response to show that we will not tolerate abuse of power from Donald Trump.

Our response in the minutes and hours following a power grab will dictate what happens next, and whether Congress—the only body with the constitutional power and obligation to rein Trump in from his rampage—will do anything to stand up to him.

That's why we're preparing to hold emergency "Nobody is Above the Law" rallies around the country in the event they are needed.

Rallies will begin hours after news breaks of a Mueller firing:

If Mueller is fired BEFORE 2 P.M. local time —> events will begin @ 5 P.M. local time
If Mueller is fired AFTER 2 P.M. local time —> events will begin @ noon local time the following day
This is the general plan—please confirm details on your event page, as individual hosts may tailor their events to their local plan.

act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake and gay

fake and gay. sage and slide retarded shill threads.

They want Mueller fired so bad so they can pretend to be civil rights heroes. It's so cringe and pathetic.

shill thread marketing campaign, report

I'm gonna laugh so hard if the Russians are secretly behind this

>nazis who hate democracy

I'm interested in this topic and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Naaah just kidding get this soros shill blogshit outta here.

You are being manipulated by Russian Propaganda

yes, Russians have been involved with this

>i just follow my script

nice b8 shill. Too bad they got caught for being completely biased in this investigation. Most of them are known dem donors.

What's that website the resistance keeps ciitng that shows what russian bots are pushing?

Nobody is above the law!*

*except Hillary Clinton, Barry Obongo, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, James Comey.....

>we will not tolerate abuse of power from Donald Trump

but we're totally fine being fucked to death by deep-state globalist shills who DEMONSTRABLY created this entire "muh russia" charade.

Go fuck yourself you insipid faggot. Take the streets, please. People like me are looking for an excuse to take up the age-old American tradition putting holes in commies from 300 meters.

FUCK WITH MY REPUBLIC AND DIE, FAGGOTS

i dont know, im involved in this..The higher ups are Russians, commies, and 2 high ranking dems

Did Trump fired Mueller already?

>Donald Trump is publically considering...
Says who, you stupid faggot?

Trump won't do shit.

"Nobody is Above the Law"

You can't be this stupid.

FAKE NEWS.
SHILLS

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

Does anyone actually have evidence of
>Donald Trump is publicly considering firing special counsel Robert Mueller
Where are the proofs?

Also
>moveon.org

The left wants Trump to fire Mueller because Mueller has nothing on Trump!!! They want Trump to make a mistake!!!
>The left wants Trump to fire Mueller because Mueller has nothing on Trump!!! They want Trump to make a mistake!!!
The left wants Trump to fire Mueller because Mueller has nothing on Trump!!! They want Trump to make a mistake!!!
>The left wants Trump to fire Mueller because Mueller has nothing on Trump!!! They want Trump to make a mistake!!!

>Where are the proofs?
They are basing these claims on MSM reports.

>man known for quoting Art of War fires enemy in the middle of making mistakes

I've got a CCW and a pistol incase someone tries to go MOTORIN' through a crowd again, I have a thermal blanket, a travel stove. Basically, since I have so much "stay innawoods" gear due to my backpacking, I'll just be bringing that.

Protips:
- Ventilator masks and goggle are cheap. You can get a ventilator - a good one - for about $20. You can also get goggles to protect the eyes for about $20. Think about the type of PPE you wear in chemistry classes, that's what we're going for but with extra protection for gasses.
- Wear clothing that hides your identity but please avoid the all-black "tacticool" shit. Anti-fa are already considered a terrorist organization, last thing we need are a bunch of protesters playing into this narrative.
- Try to connect with your local protest organizers and endeavor to have a protest permit for any activities.
- Don't block roads. Seriously. Don't be stupid. The police may arrest the attacker who hits you, he may get shot, but that won't change your fate. You'll still be dead. On that note, simply being at a protest is enough. It'd be a shame to get so close to the end of Trump and not see it first-hand because you did something stupid.
- If your protest becomes violent, leave and form another group somewhere else to avoid association with the violent group. Fascist disruptions have been known to infiltrate protest groups and cause violence, because some ordinances allow police crackdowns on permitted protests if they turn violent. The phrase "a few bad apples" means the bunch should throw the bad apples out.

Your kit should include:
- Masks and goggles, long sleeve and long pants clothing, turtlenecks aren't a bad idea.
- Weapons, either a knife, a stick to be used as a club, or a gun if you can.
- Emergency phone. This is ideally a burner with no plan, you would only use it to call 9-1-1.
- Contacts. Have a plan to meet up with your friends or organizers if you have to reorganize due to violent disruption or other impediment.

>president wants to be president
>tired of losers trying to remove him because the losers lost
Power grab!

kys commie faggot

How long do you think it's reasonable for these investigations to go on without turning up anything before it's just harassing the administration and intimidating talent from working for it?

In which reports did Donald Trump PUBLICLY state that he intended to fire Mueller? Where was this statement made? Or is this just Fake News?

Fake news....The last thing that Trump will do is fire Mueller.....you fuckheads still just don't get it...and you let these stupid ass OP's get you all riled up like a bunch of teenagers hitting their first joint. MUELLER IS GOING NOWHERE UNTIL THE TAXPAYERS DEMAND IT....which will be sooner rather than later....Good God Grow a pair and for the sake of the country GROW A FUCKING BRAIN CELL OR TWO!

Wow the cognitive dissonance

So no one is above the law except mueller who does not deserve to be fired for illegal activities.

LIBERALS ARE MENTALLY DEFICIENT

>Donald Trump is publicly considering firing special counsel Robert Mueller
[citation needed]

The talking head shows this week end were ALL pushing the fake "Trump is going to fire Mueller " line
Every single one
It is like the were all reading from the same script

Oh and this!!!! OH BOY I HOPE YOU FUCKING EVEN TRY YOU POS.....THE NATIONAL GUARD EXISTS JUST FOR FUCKS LIKE YOU...and don't think the majority of the public won't take your scrawny ass out either....WE HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOUR ENTITLED BULLSHIT. YOU WANT WAR? BRING MUTHER FUCKER!!!

Kys