France

Hey guys, i'm going to france next summer, and i'm either going to Nice or to Paris. Which one should i choose, and why/why not?

I was gonna tell you to learn arabic, but then I saw your flag. Good day to you, Sr.

oh fuck off you edgy amerimutt, go flaunt your 56% white somewhere else

By the way, this is not Sup Forums

Why not both? France isn't that big. You'd easily be able to see both places, even if you're there for just a few days. It's not as if you're going to the USA, or Brazil.

Absolutely savage.

Mahmoud got anally annihilated.

lol you wannabe scandinavian, maybe if you actually do something and stop sucking russia off, people will start to notice you

i'mgonna be living with a family, so if i travel between cities i'll have to rent a hotel, which i cant be bothered with

Let me guess, Jamal, you are going to pledge allegiance to a charity organisation and culturally enrich the city of your choice?

I'd say go see Paris before it becomes a generic Middle Eastern city but you might already be a little late.

i swear to fucking god, i can't show my flag 1 minute on this website before i start hearing "mohammed" and "cuck" thrown around, smdh at you people, most of you have never even been here

Just stay away from the Parisian suburbs and you'll be fine.

FPBP

Compiegne and Alsace
Paris really is brown now.

Nice is nice, but watch out for trucks o' peace

I have but it was malmo

Malmö is the ass of sweden, all the immigrants with no future get stuck there when they come from denmark

Just relax Ahmed. Also get the fuck out.

damn son

Nice is nice and there are great places to visit nearby. I live half an hour by car from Nice. Also less shitskins than Paris

can you stop

Neither. Don't come.

Damery, France was the best time I had there.

Nice is nice

Paris but avoid the north of Paris (18th, 19th and 20th arrondissement), it is close to Seine-Saint-Denis, the worst place in France with +60% muslims and niggers.

Na naaa naa na na.

FPBP