ttps://twitter.com/hashimnzinga

SUCK A DICK WILL BUMMER

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party
twitter.com/PhilGreaves01/status/942709261347500032
twitter.com/PhilGreaves01/status/610053904605310976
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least they aren't too biased

As long as they ban #killAllWhitePeople accounts and Antifa, I'm happy.

actually reading their wikipedia article they're antisemites so this is kinda a loss

AYO HOL UP

Only reason they got taken down then lol

this seems racist

Why are there so many twitter bannings lately? Is it a good time to get an account?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party
(((racist)))

today is the day of the twitter purge for the far right
>Is it a good time to get an account?
eh

kinda weird that they're only going after antisemites

Makes sense. They're bound to go full Black Nationalist one day. Can't have any of that in globalist Twitterverse. Might spell trouble for (((them))).

> inb4 WE HAD FOLLOWERS AND SHEEEIT

While the Panthers are black nationalists and hate whitey, they're also a good ally against (((them))) so it's a loss.

As long as they aren't violent towards white people, I couldn't give two fucks about their existence. Let them be as long as they leave my white ass alone.

>See goys (((were))) totally not biased

GUYS THEY ARE DELETING TWITTER ACCOUNTS TO STIFLE THE FLOW OF INFORMATION ONCE THE PURGE OF OUR LIFETIMES HAPPENS

>They're bound to go full Black Nationalist one day.
m8 they already have
>Said Shabazz: "Zionism is racism, Zionism is terrorism, Zionism is colonialism, Zionism is imperialism, and support for Zionism is the root of why so many were killed on September 11." He also referred to Israel and the United States as "terrorists." Shabazz would later claim that Jews had received advance warning of the attacks, a false conspiracy theory that is also highly popular in white supremacist and neo-Nazi circles.

>The New Black Panther Party (NBPP) is a black separatist group that believes black Americans should have their own nation. In the NBPP's "10 Point Platform," which is a takeoff on the 10-point platform of the original Black Panther Party, the NBPP demands that blacks be given a country or state of their own, within which they can make their own laws. They demand that all black prisoners in the United States be released to "the lawful authorities of the Black Nation." They claim to be entitled to reparations for slavery from the United States, all European countries and "the Jews."

Its not a loss, this was a stab at black nationalism by (((them))). This will only direct the anger towards the proper channels.

TWIITTER IS RACIST!!!
>TWIITTER IS RACIST!!!

wtf I love black panthers now

atleast they were effay

Dats racist

Get on this guy then. He has thousands of posts calling even the smallest things fascist. And he has thousands of posts saying that you cannot argue with fascists but must instead kill them and use violence against them. This means he believes this for most people.

Alt rights like Jared taylor are getting purged bad while fullblown stalinists not only are not purged, but they get massive ratios and clout

>twitter.com/PhilGreaves01/status/942709261347500032

>Alt rights like Jared taylor are getting purged bad while fullblown stalinists not only are not purged, but they get massive ratios and clout
doesn't seem to violate the twitter rules

Don't be excited over this.

They are banning free speech.

Period

the CIA actually created the crips and bloods to be drug mules, by using divide and conquer tactics on the black "Demographic"

>They are banning free speech.
lol you're not talking to liberals, you don't need to pretend you care about free speech

Fucks sake. Where am I supposed to get material for WE WUZ threads now

>based Islam BTFO

He tweets that right wingers cant be talked to they need to be killed. Here is the proof:

>twitter.com/PhilGreaves01/status/610053904605310976

do you think it might have been the panthers that offed that jewish billionaire in leafland?

>pssst. Hey nigger. I'll give you 3 crack rocks if you tell that other group of niggers their shoe color is homosexual.

>operation: successful

so report him
sure why not

Didnt mean that desu, its making me wonder who did though

i did, we should get as many reports as possible so that we can at least hit back the stalinists

THIS IS A JIDF THREAD

that makes zero sense

Ayo hold up. They banned my twitter account yo we finna burn this mother fucker down

Nobody here wants to censor free speech you faggot.

Is there like a black panther Reddit where we can read their reactions to this Twitter action?

I'm low on sodium you see

>blacks aren't violent towards white people
what country and world have you been living in? also, black nationalists are the most ineffective group on the planet

i kinda do

>3
You're Jewish.

It was a black nationalist that killed all those cops in Dallas last year. Don’t underestimate them.

All racist Jewish Zionist groups get to stay, I assume.

Try thecoli. It's like black storm front

>Jared Taylor banned
>Spencer still up
>Duke still up
really makes you think

Net Neutrality.

never seen any black supremacy on thecoli, they're all bluepilled antifa supporters

Black nationalists are natural allies of white nationalists.

This.

Black Nationalists are anti Israel. They are keeping up people like Spencer because he's a puppet for Israel.

the real reason they got shoahed/ Black panthers are our guys in that they want segregation