Towns ruined by niggers

My home town of Saint Petersburg in Florida is becoming nigger-infested. Sucks, because almost everywhere else in the county is paradise. Used to be fine until the niggers started moving in. When that happened, all the whites went to the suburbs and left the inner city to the niggers and hippies. Now it's a nigger-infested, modern art-loving shithole filled with SJWs. Anybody else have stories like their about their town?

No. But is that new? Usually the artfags move back at a later point cause it's hip.

I used to live in St. Pete, about ten minutes from the Skyway bridge. The niggers were kind of bad then, I remember there being a chimp out downtown that was creeping it's way uptown and everyone freaking out, I could imagine what it's like now. It's a shame, the boardwalk is an awesome place to go and St Pete was a pretty chill place in general. Niggers ruin everything.At least where I live now it's too cold for niggers to roam around for half of the year.

My town is where the artfags move back to.

Point was: it usually becomes very bad and 100% nigger first, then after a long time hipster faggots start 'gentrifying' it, but I understand they skip that nowadays from what you said.

Where tf you been? St. Pete has been crawling with niggers for a looooooong time.

trips-o-truth checked. Tampa-St Pete has had this problem for some time now. Most folks just avoid the urban areas after dark. There is strength in numbers, stick close to your volk.

They tried it in my town here in Ohio. Only medium sized really, about 20k people live here. Couple of nigger bars opened up out of nowhere, but were closed down within two years, one for stabbings, one for drug sales. The population of actual black people that live here has to be below 5%, if not even less, but they were coming in from towns all around and causing issues. Town council and police noped them the fuck out though.

>not living in klan territory

most klan members are fbi informants and drug addicted degenerates, but atleast theres no niggers here.

St. Pete has been trash for a while. Same for Lakeland; the only whites there act like fucking niggers.

meanwhile in New York conservatives are slowly making a comeback (not NYC)

Well just fuck all them damn niggers.

Before kids it’s cool and edgy but the first time you pick up you kid and look at the zoo you live in the for sale sign comes up and you go to the burbs.
The fact that millenials are not having kids and staying in the prekid stage is fucking up the usual order of things

Before kids it’s cool and edgy but the first time you pick up you kid and look at the zoo you live in the for sale sign comes up and you go to the burbs.
The fact that millenials are not having kids and staying in the prekid stage is fucking up the usual order of things

Why are American downtown areas filled with people who neither look like they live or work there?

Paris.
Barcelona is going the same way but with romanians and muslims.

almost every town in america seems to be having this problem. but some areas have more spics and poos than niggers, which is preferable, but still bad. If we don't take care of this problem soon, whites will have to keep fleeing towards the center of the country to avoid them.

you whites now think you are superior to blacks, while your entire existence, built by your ancestors on an ocean of blood and hatred, is doomed to ruin. Africa and its original inhabitants, BLACK, have been thriving for thousands of years. Even if she weakens, she is one, united and proud. Africa will dispel all the plague of these religions, stupid entertainments, brought in to make us stupid children and even more, theirs, the white race will have to account for its actions...

>becoming
lol Saint Petersburg has always been nigger central, you probably never noticed because you are a nigger

Niggers in Africa eat dirt and sometimes other niggers. Explain how they are "thriving"?

Are you NAZBOL or something? Blacks are not the same as whites man. They are a different species. Multiculturalism is nothing but globalist propaganda.

>modern art
>nogs dont do classical

Say no more.

I white flighted to my current location about 8 years ago. Nice comfy little town. "Main street" has a gas station, a post office, and a few little shops. Nothing to see here. Shortly after I moved I noticed apartments start to pop up. Five years ago I started seeing niggers. Last year I saw a nigger butt naked on pcp or something on main street. It's time to flight again. Scary how fast it happens.

white flight

shit happens everywhere bruh

you're just a poor idiot who just repeats what he heard on TV and plays the pseudo experts while he doesn't even understand his own life. You don't know anything about Africa, any more than you know what position your motherfucking father fucked your mother, who's actually her sister. motherfucker inbreeding

this has been happening here too. niggers are overrunning everything. they keep making niglets non stop.

>Africa is one
You´ve met no african

Don't worry, the Puerto Ricans moving in should take care of them.

Why are you so mad, Vlad?

So you're being cucked by niggers gg

Haтaшкy cвoю пoд aхмeдa пoдлoжил yжe?

You’re describing every single multicultural city in the world, retard.

Multiculturalism = Niggers over populate, and everything goes to shit.

Niggers are literally pests.

Clearly you're just in some kind of self righteous rant and have never been faced with the reality of black criminal behavior. What a shame. I would do anything to stop the menace of black violent crime. It is a problem and it is relevant even if a princess complex, untouched ivory tower Russian like you says it isn't because you only see white criminals every day.

Forestville, Maryland used to be awesome. Just on the outskirts of DC, comfy little town speckled with suburbia. Then DC started leaking. More and more jigs moved to town. I remember going to bed at night to a serenade of police sirens. Mom and pop stores, local pharmacies slowly replaced with pawn shops, liquor stores and check cashing joints. I miss the town I grew up in.

How are the jews profiting from that?

I'm sorry blondie, but after more than 200 years of slavery against a whole continent, you're expecting what, shit, you're reaping what your fucking ancestors have sown! you complain that you committed genocide on an entire continent! shut the fuck up and try to find a workable solution instead of complaining.

Redding California, used to be a nice place until the niggers, spics and homeless came, not many SJWs though.

>98% white town in new jersey
>enter governor corzine
>enter Barack Obama
>hud housing now inserted into town
>economic development is not allowed unless (((low income housing))) is built
>tons of nigger children from Camden now infest my once pristine public school district

We probably are only 92% white now and that is why Chris Christie was elected in nj.

I've moved out into the country and there are some black folks down the road from me. All great people, always friendly and happy to do a favor.

The problem is the Democrats have co-opted so many of them... Brainwashing them for generations. They've grown up and know the ins and outs of our convoluted welfare programs. Far too involved and frustrating to navigate for people who actually are in a bad spot and need it.

The problem is that the Democrats have taken away all of their personal responsibility; and subsequently their dignity and pride. All in the name of their votes. Go to the polls and click as many Ds as you can and you have your life of poverty subsidized, all the while telling them how the evil Republicans want to take away their gibs when we really just want to give them their dignity back.

I'm very well read about slavery. The Arab slave trade and African slave trades were more inhumane than the American one. Slaves in America could see doctors, read and even be set free, but not in Arabia and Africa.
Slavery shows the good nature of the white man as well as his evil side you idiot. We also fought a war to end it where thousands of whites died. No other nation did that.
There's no excuse for abuse!

St. Petersburg fag here... I live by gateway mall.. Pretty white

>hey look, it's the (((bavarian))) albanian nigger talking about eugenics again

> Go to Vancouver
> Literally poos as far as the eye can see
> Blade Runner level commie blocks as far as the eye can see.

I feel u, user.

True. Very true....

its' easy.

step 1: rent to niggers
step 2: nigs start niggin'
step 3: white families move out
step 4: only other nigs will live around nigs
step 5: entire area overrun with nogs
step 6: property value decreases, entire area in disrepair
step 7: buy back trashed/abandoned property for dirt cheap
step 8: gentrify and move hippie artfags with trust funds in at insane rent
step 9: ???????
step 10: PROFIT

When I was down there for vacation I was surprised how bad St. Petersburg was, one turn from the tourist trap district and you're in nigger vile with clothes lying in the road.

he's trying to justify the unjustifiable, what an asshole! he would be fucked his mother in front of his impotent father, he will accept it without flinching, because the rapist has taken care of his mother has pleasure, and his father feeds well...

Memphis has always been lousy with nigs, but they used to be confined to a certain area of the city and the rest was whitey land. This started changing in the 70's and really ramped up with Section 8 in the 90's. Dick Hackett was the mayor when I was born and he was a Republican. That would be impossible today with the city's demographics.

What harm could a bunch of niggers coming to town cause?

Oh wait.....

what you have forgotten is that you and your ancestors are worth less than that, NOT THE "NIGGER" BUT THE GORILLES...

They bus in niggers in my town to work at the automotive plant from the shitty ghetto city 10 miles or so away. The white workers that work there tell me it is literally like working in a prison, and the nogs fight with each other every single day. You could hire actual monkeys to do some of the automotive jobs and blacks simply can't do it, sad.

you are now aware when blacks post these images the money is stolen.

:)

>My home town of Saint Petersburg in Florida
That was where those 3 niggers stole a car, crashed it, drowned, then the police got blamed for chasing them right?

5 generations of people who have never seen a paycheck. Enough!

>niggers and hippies

See what happens when you fail to relentlessly enforce drug laws?

>someone has white nationalist opinions
>"LOL UR INBRED XDDDD"

Elaborate, Ivan

Is Venice the last stand for humanity? Water everywhere, and cold winters. Surely this must keep them away.

>that image
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE THINGS

No, the SJW never live with the niggers. Even in major cities they always have a nice area full of people in government and education. They never practice what they preach. Our kikes here even have a small, rich burb surrounded by nog-infested city land.

There was no genocide in America. And Africa has never known anything but slavery until the white man arrived.

Yes, any job with more than one nigger becomes an infested institution, the conditions tied to the exact number of them.
Niggers are also a good way to infect with cancer your restaurant, landscaping business, or construction company. You have to consider growth, too. The bigger you get the more (((they))) force them on your payroll.

Ahh. Truly it must be paradise user.

KANGZ

Niggers from GA and AL have ruined FL

Did some contractor work near downtown St Pete in early 2000's. What yall want for lunch? Chicken is good. Where's a chicken place? There has to be one close.. Drive 3 blocks to 4th ave.. THREE 3 THREE OF THEM. Go into one to order. Bullet resistant glass end to end of counter. Big revolving tube to pay n get order. I shit you not.

LOL, Spaniard who think he is white, how deluded are you, I've been is Spain several times, your womans are shit, almost all of them have BLACK eyes and brown skin, so fuck off niggero.

Yes, kind of.
Pic related

Jacksonville Florida reporting. Downtown and the center of the city is nothing but niggers and homeless with hippies who have their parents money. Cant even go down to the landing anymore because thats where all the niggers decided to start hanging out. The owner is getting sued because its not "quality" entertainment on the waterfront anymore.

I just saw a fat she boon in small town Illinois, a rural farming community. I was like WTF, is there no place you can go?

Ironically, all the Mexicans and blacks moved out where I live. The hipsters gentrified it, rent went up and they moved away. Then the hipsters got pissed off at the other hipsters for gentrifying the downtown area, when it used to be a complete shit hole. Most of the low income minorities moved further to the outskirts of town.

>where crossing the street when a nog approaches is actually effective

>i will eat mum on xmas day

British cuisine... uma delicia!

This a map of the white population of the US in 1940. Just 70 years ago.

really is sad to see how fast california fell apart

As a kid I used to watch reruns of old shows like Adam 12 and Ironside set in California and I always wanted to live there. Then I became aware of the demographic changes in California in the last thirty years and realized what a shithole its become.

Florida niggers are the absolute definition of nigger. The lowest of the low. Florida niggers are the nigger's nigger.

never been to chicago,detroit,houston or NYC have you?

this

the jews do it all the time