Looks like the Ayys might actually be visiting us, for real. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=DqNNXpgB2bw

mobile.nytimes.com/…/unidentified-flying-object-nav…

cnn.com/…/politi…/pentagon-ufo-project/index.html

usatoday.com/…/pentagon-tracking-ufo…/958187001/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Distraction

Are they "enemies"?
Violent?
Fake.
Bluebeam.
Are they peaceful?
Do they love?
Possibly real.

Hypernormalization. The same thing happened in the 80s to cover up advanced air-platform testing. The government deliberately supported a crafted narrative about non-terrestrial atmospheric craft so they could test their systems accidental exposure would be declare non-terrestrial originating craft

When did we start calling them Ayys?

Yes, that's the conclusion I've come to as well. I'm not really a UFO guy but I read a little about UFO sightings a while ago, and from what I read, the biggest most credible sightings were found to later be US military aircraft.

Probably the most famous UFO sighting was by Japan Airlines back in the late 80's when a B2 stealth bomber crew decided to fuck around with a commercial airliner and hover over it. No one knew the B2 existed so of course the Japanese aircrew pissed themselves.

When I heard about this incident I thought
-is it ayys?
-is it Russian/Chinese experimental craft?
-is it just the US pulling it's bullshit again?

seems like the latter answer is the most likely at this point.

When can we expect the visitink?

I have seen a flying saucer, so I believe it flying saucer... haven't seen an ayy lmfao thought...

So why are the Ayy Lmao's here, is it because:
-first contact
-hostile take-over
-study
-breeding

what say you Sup Forums?

maybe...hopefully, they had a severe plague that killed all of their males and they've come to earth so that they may mate with us so prevent the extinction of their species.

tfw no sexy ayy fuck buddy

ayy lmao get a load of this newfag

That's what my dick wants, but my brains is telling me that the ayy's are going to culturally enrich earth.

oh well, this planet's going into the shitter anyway. Ayys might make things more interesting.

Think about it. When whites came to NA, most of the natives died and it was pretty shitty for them at the time, but think of the native people alive today, their lives are awesome.

Most humans will get BTFO and die in an alien invasion, but some of us will survive and get to live in a much more interesting world in the future

Surely there's more than 30 seconds of this video

Fucking kek the natives here do NOT have good lives

my guy none of those links work

Yes they do. The average native lives off welfare, does not have to get up and go to work, they can sit around and play vidya, watch TV, drink, smoke, whatever.

Then of course many natives actually have jobs and live working-class or even middle-class lives.

Compare that to pre-European contact. They were nomads. They wore animal skins, had no medicine, and constantly fought genocidal wars against each other, their life expectancy was about 25.

Not even close to comparable.

>Life in the rez is awesome
They live worse than niggers, this is probably the dumbest shit I ever read

You clearly don't know any natives, to be able to collect welfare they have to live off the reservations, which they don't because if they live off rez they have to pay for hydro and don't get houses built for free and all that bullshit, The only ones (2%) who live off rez are working the same jobs as us and nobody wants to hire them.

> and from what I read, the biggest most credible sightings were found to later be US military aircraft
I can not think of a single such instance. I can't imagine what process led you to post this.

ayyyyyyyyy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident

^that

life on the rez isn't awesome, you lack reading comprehension. Life on the rez is better than being a pre-bronze age nomad. And yeah, I know a lot of fucking natives and have spent time on reserves

I wish. Only excitement that ever happens anymore is social media drama cuckery.

>-breeding
sounds fun
>tfw no qt 3.14 ayylmao gf

No shit dumbass, that is a very low fucking bar to set. That does not mean life for Natives has been better after colonization and neither would it be for the rest of humanity if aliens colonized us

What if some cowboy pilot was on flight duty and was saying that he was getting threatened by it and launched missiles?

Wouldn't it be good to get ayy technology from a wreck or do people just watch scared for consequences?

Or is someone dialing USAF hotline in the other end of the unknown flying object and telling to get that pilot away from tracking his latest CIA spy drone?

if you dont believe that highly evolved aliens have been visiting us for centuries, at this point there nothing much that can be said about you other than you have a low IQ and are living in an illusion

for the lulz

Oh, you're one of those people (you think /pol is for serious debate)

I bet you think the holohoax happened, that 9/11 was just jets slamming into buildings, and that the earth is a sphere too, huh?

Don't tell me you actually think we landed on the moon.

Faggot

they use our brains like interlinked quantum computers and try to use mind control so we can become better people. Helping us helps them since they use us as a resource

You did not land on the moon, we did you stupid leaf :-)

Fair enough. We did build a giant fucking arm for the space station, though. I don't know what it does, I just know everyone up here is so proud of it because our teachers can't shut up about it.

Yes, Canada built a giant robotic arm to give astronauts tekoki during their long space walks. See? We're nice.

>highly evolved aliens
>law of thermodynamics says everything is becoming less organized
>less organized = devolution
>humans are devolving
>humans will never be ayys
>smartest among us are just niggers of the galaxy

t. depressing reality

You are one of the biggest and dumbest fags this board has ever seen.

t. basic bitch user

lurk more newfag before posting ever again

>t. (insert insults here)

I don't want to be an ayys family dog so that makes me a bitch?

fuck off space niggers we're full

maybe you could crash on the moon though

ayys are benevolent, user/.
You dont become highly evolved space marines while inhibited by primitive aggression.
Unless of course, their planet was destroyed in a nuclear holocaust and the ((ayys)) are coming here to introduce of to cosmic-diversity

THIS

Then at least we could watch them play Dune for real through our telescopes

I would say they could crash on the moon but the Nazis might get angry

>ayys are benevolent, user/.
I wouldn't bank on that. They might have exhausted all their resources and have adopted an 'well it's us or them' attitude.

B2 still looks sort of like an airplane though and maneuvers like an airplane. It's not like it can pull any of the impossible moves you hear and see about in UFO sightings.

/x/-com when?

FPBP

JUDGEMENT FOR THE JEWS IS COMING

lol Canada and that fucking arm again.

what if they're here to kill the jews and the nigs for us? think about it.
>be advanced alien race
>finally make contact with another intelligent species
>notice inferior sub-species threatening more advanced races
>intervene

>I just know everyone up here is so proud of it because our teachers can't shut up about it.
He's right about that though. It's fucking embarrassing what a big deal they make about that bloody thing up here. It's a fucking arm, get over it.

>aliens finally visit us
>turns out they're giant centipedes

I think about this alot. It's honestly my greatest fear.

Just imagine it. Imagine if a spaceship opened up and a huge centipede crawled out.

Have you ever even stepped foot on a rez dude?
They are like third world countries.

>They are like third world countries.
Literally nigger-tier but hey, what can you expect from people that never thought of the wheel or written language.

It's fucking project blue beam propaganda

Please be breeding.

Insects don't seem the likeliest candidate for evolving into a space faring civilization though.
So you have that on your side.

NICE LINKS LEAF

Being a nomad is in complete accordance with our psychology. Im sure they were much for fulfilled back then then they are now.

HUNT FOR A LONGER VIDEO. DID THEY FOLLOW IT? DID IT LAND? DID IT GO OFF INTO SPACE? WTF HELLO. UNTIL I SEE MORE, THIS WHOLE SHIT IS A HOAX.

What's with all the ayyy shilling lately ?