meeting this saturday to talk things over
>need a way to shock her before we meet

castrate yourself, that will grab her attention

>be you
>justababy.gif
>actually using instagram -1
>internet fight -2
>not being in trade school -3
sorry user. just let her go gently and honorably.

Go home, OP.

people change accept it and move on
tell her thats fine you agree don't be a puss

i don't use instagram she used it a lot tho

probably belongs in /adv/, but as soon as you are "on a break" you are broken up. she is trying out other dudes currently. sorry bud, but you'll have to keep looking for a good one.

that's a -1 for her
>letmeberealanon.exe
anons meet and spend time together until they've exchanged the proper energies. the chances that you've found someone with which to exchange for ever and ever and ever and is slim to none. remember what you learned, what you fucked up, what you liked.
then post her feet
then give digits

>girl goes to uni
What do you do?

FPBP & digits.

stock and money exchange

It over, faggot, move on.

No serious relationships until 25+ and life is on track.

I see your problem, you didn't hold frame bruh.

>3 weeks later...
you should be banging her friends or sister or some random thot.

I'm 37. Been in several relationships. No matter what you do, women get bored after awhile. You could be the best man on the planet. You could be together 10 years and never fight then one day decide that they 'need a break'. Get used to it user. Be lucky you are not getting married and losing half your shit in a few years.

yes i did

Sarcasm off.
Pressure her a bit, let her know your time is precious too.
Tell her you think that enough time has passed and she should make a decision.
If she dumps your ass, find a girl immediately afterwards. Flirt hard, look good, smile and appear like not giving a fuck.
That'll make the pussy tingle, guaranteed

>stock and money exchange
Many of us can advice you, but remember, that you're in the best position, information wise, to make a decision. I can tell you to stay and convince her that this relationship is worth it, and how that worked out for my friend, but that may not work out for you. I could tell you to dump her ass like many others here, and how it worked for me, but it may not work for you. At the end of the day, the decision is yours. But remember, she's 20. She's gone to university, and she may now feel that she may have settled early in her life. You're from Romania, so you will know of the catastrophe faced by the protestants in your country when they started having fewer kids to collect all their wealth into fewer hands. It totally decimated their community. So she may think she's making the best decisions, but those decisions may lead to short term rewards and long term catastrophes.

It may take her years to realize that all there is to life is having a family, reproducing, and raising kids. If you make enough money, are not an alcoholic, and love her, then you're a good find, and truly speaking, she could have never done better. But she doesn't know that yet. Also, there may be nothing you can do to convince of it (this is the toughest part to accept). I know this is no advice, but do what you think is best OP. As hard as it may sound now, if she dumps you, then someday you will find someone who will love you and raise your kids. If Romanian women were totally lost, then there would be no Romanians.

Seduce her mom, only accept to have the talk during a blowjob. I belive in you user

A wall of text and nothing was said

>That'll make the pussy tingle, guaranteed
Dude, at least give the OP logic behind this. Don't give him empirical observations. What if it's not the best strategy in the scenario he faces. OP, women tend to like guys who ignore them because from an evolutionary perspective, all men want pussy. So the men who ignore a woman, give that woman a subconscious impression that the man has other pussy to fry. Thus, women find jerks desirable because they are valued by other women (might as well get your seed fertilized by the best man). However, for this to work,
A) you need to be that kind of guy who has other prospects and your gf knows about this
B) think of yourself as that kind of guy when you meet your gf next.
If neither is true, then this is not the best strategy. You'll come off as the idiot, and might reinforce her belief that there are better men in uni.

>A wall of text and nothing was said
True. I've given advice to others before. Sometimes it's worked and sometimes its failed miserably. So I think the OP is in the best position to decide. The best the rest of us can do is share our experiences with him.

>meeting this saturday to talk things over
just ghost her; esp. if she doen't have any of your personal belongings. If she does, then meet up with her for the sole purpose of just getting your shit back only.

She's attention whoring and/or virtue signaling on instagram. not worth your time. Even though you've said you're sure she's not cheating, there is still a very high chance she is. You might as well treat the situation as if she dumped you and told you she never wanted to see you again; you've been effectively friendzoned. Cut your loses and move on.

also, this thread belongs on some other board that's not about politics. /soc/ or /r9k/. For that reason, I'm going to sage but I'll leave it up to some other user to flag it for the mods.

Sorry kiddo the first cut really is the deepest. It's gonna hurt like hell but it's over man. She didn't have the heart to up and tell you so she broke it to you gently. She's not taking a break, she just doesn't want to be with you, and she doesn't know how else to tell you it's over.

My first break up really fucked me up but I'm 32 now and my only regret is all the tears. I nearly killed myself but things eventually got better. Life is about to get better user, how fast that happens is up to you. Just don't do anything crazy when you are heartbroken.

Also, respectfully,

yeah go to trade school so in a few years when the trades are saturated you can apply for college
>taking advice from internet image board

if she says she wants to extend the pause on saturday what should i do?

do what you should right now, this very instant: start looking for somebody to replace her. That is what she is doing with you right now. It's already over user.

>She girls to uni
It was inevitable at this point. Women don't have their own beliefs or values. They reflect those of their authority, mimic what is socially acceptable. Women have no purpose in public education, they learn nothing.
>What should I do
Challenge the authority which took your place when she left for college. Challenge the validity of their content and reclaim your place or submit and lose her for good.