True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost - episode #520

Major alt-coin weekend gains; crypto & stocks breakdown. POTUS unveils his National Security Plan; calls out China & Russia. Robert Mueller's special council unethically obtains thousands of Trump transition team e-mails. Autists still crying about the abolishing of Net Neutrality but don't know what it really is. The #MeToo movement continues; its starting to become like the "boy who cried wolf." Obama protected the illegal activites of Hezbollah to save the Iran nuclear deal (treason)! Theressa May continues to look like a moron in the Brexit deal with the EU. Lonliness can damage health; inflamation & neurological disorders. NFL about to turn into the Ghetto League with the sale of the Carolina Panthers. And Christmas is this weekend! Other news and commentary, plus Gab shoutouts and Radio Graffiti.

Follow on Gab.ai

@PoliticsGhost

>Link
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/12/19/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-520

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s16VagdLpACj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumparooni
What are your guys' Gab names this time?

Reminder not to buy anything of his. Both times he quit for an extended period were preceded by aspie drama, and he's starting to reach critical mass. He's getting ready to run, do not give him your money.

Also, expect a major derailment into more "muh aspies" ranting as he got into a Gab slapfight with a couple autists on Sunday, one of which was a government worker.

I don't listen to this nigger anymore , he wouldn't take my call on thanksgiving, and I was going to be nice to him.

TrumpTrainDerailment

Top fucking kek, that's clever.

Here's what I've got so far:
>RIP_Albin_The_Tank_Engine
>MurderOnThePozholeExpress

I'll be traveling for next hour or so but I'll be listening.

Also the Kikes derailed that train

Literally made 3k eurobucks last night due to his advice.

By all means, follow his advice while you can. Just don't expect it to last and don't give him money, he's just going to run off with it.

Congrats though, user.

Hopefully your train doesn't get derailed, G

LET'S GET STARTED RIGHT NOW

Oh I made an edit to the pic, better or worse?

Emergency surgery at work I need to help with. If someone would be so kind to play this vocaroo.com/i/s16VagdLpACj

Ghost should've done that in the first place. Quality.

I have also profited big time, I up 6k.

sup G

How do you get a gab shoutout?

like the True Capitalist Radio is NOW LIVE! Listen in! post on Gab

Mash the frick out of the like/repost button

anyone get into Metal before it broke out?

i was waiting for a pullback to 5ish but never got it

Ghost was 100% fucking right about Quantum and I ignored him..

I regret it.

Is Ghost going to talk about Harry Reed's alien shenanigans??

At least you've taken his advice on something
I haven't started with crypto yet, I'm too skittish

Trading this stuff is a lot of fun. Download a bitcoin ATM app on your phone and go put some cash in that would normally spend on beer/games/entertainment/etc. With bitcoin you can buy any of the alts. Once you get the hang of it, you can think about putting more cash in.

Wow, that dude blew it.
I'd quit the game too.

Alright guys. I lost the ability to chat in the inner circle discord a while back, and none of the mods knew why. I mostly spoke to baselord at the time who couldn't do shit for me. I rejoined the server etc and nothing worked.

So if anyone could talk to those in charge now, that'd be dope. I haven't had any success contacting Ghost, it was so much easier with Twitter. I was never a sperg or a troll or a brony, I just want to talk about making moves in crypto, and global affairs.

I was in a recent thread but I screwed up my disc name, it's Prince#8515. I can be reached reliably on [email protected]
Cheers for any help!

>Download a bitcoin ATM app on your phone
My phone is dial-up, and it's 10 years old
>go put some cash in that would normally spend on beer/games/entertainment/etc
I don't spend any money on anything
But thanks for the tips I guess

GOD DAMNIT WHY DID MY PAYCHECK HAVE TO BE DELAYED

I WANTED TO BUY QUANTUM

REEEEEEE

LOL Brasil is a shithole commie utopia
negro detected

Who /quantum/ here?
I got 174 of the fuckers at $12. Heel kicking in progress

Wish I had more. My largest postion right now is STEEM. Its going well but not QTUM well!

I have 20 ETH, I just know the second I move to another position it will skyrocket.

Kang here
Gotta leave the shithole before squidman gets re-elected
Vida de pobre é uma desgraça

150 here
Heel kicking

I'm pretty comfy t b h
but if loli wins i'll be very afraid
he regrets not being a violent authoritarian dictator like his pal fidel
thank God i'm an Italian citizen
if he wins i'll move there or to u-r-guay
my forefathers coming to this country was a big fat mistake
even more so that they were rich back in yourop
their reasoning to come here will always remain a mistery to me

anyway you should try to stop being poor and brown
maybe you can get bolsa-familia and capitalize on the drug trade markets until then

OMG I did not even notice FUN.

I have 11k of them, whooo hooo!

guessing $500 to join the IC

Kek, esses favelados...

what the fuck is he shilling

IM A WHITE MAN REEEEE

my goodness QTUM up another 50% just since the show began!

I'm gonna laugh when the people who dox Ghost for us will be the IRS and the SEC

>playing vidya

ooo

I got 81 QTUM before ghost had come back, at 11 bucks, but a pretty high BTC price at the time. I'm green on both now though. Friend of mine got 400 QTUM at the low the other week at 11 bucks too. Lucky ass.

Ghost is actually giving good advice tonight as a teaser to the inner circle

Ghost is admitting his fetish for Tards
>I talked to her like a woman

stop advertising here
stop shilling here
stop giving these e-celeb cancer threads attention

how the fuck do i read this

The man knows his markets, can't fault him for that at least

He knew his markets a decade ago and on, you could actually make money following his advice, and he knows his markets know with all the cryptocurrency talk

I now am sitting around monitoring patient till my replacement arrives is anyone gunna play it or should I just do it my self Wednesday

left side of the chart is price at volume
lower portion is volume at time
right side is price

So, highest amount of QTUM traded between ~27 to ~29 dollars, and that took place on the 16th, 17th, and 18th of December.

Oi, guvna ow bout you
go prep tha bull mate?

Spam ghost with the name "Albin's Tard Rage".

fuck off you nasty little tumour.
go shill your e-personality shite elsewhere.

Karasz is 35 years old. wow.

Thanks for the support, Mario
Will make sure use my gains to buy whatever drug turned Michael Jackson
We are all gonna make it

What he said?
MaCab? What does this means?
Doesn't he mean Macabre?

So right now it's currently at 74 dollars a share?

Fuck off newfag

Why don't you lurk more
or hop off, and polish your knob

That's the spirit!
soon enough you'll look as pic related
it's me

Yes. Also the sold part of each bar represents the opening/closing price for the given time period (in this case its 30 minute increments, but most of the screencaps I posted are daily). if there is a tail above or below each bar, that means that the price traded above or below that range during the time period, but corrected and closed at the price where the solid bar ends.

Thanks. I never took an interested in this shit until recently. time to start investing if I plan on having a future of savings. Thanks for the help even if my questions were juvenile.

No problem. Everyone has to start someplace. This crypto stuff is a great way to learn because you can trade in small amounts of money and the markets are open 24hrs a day.

>it's another "trump needs to seize the republic/kill them all" rant
This episode has been fucking amazing

How did you get started? coinbase? where do you trade?

That's what I was thinking too

what is his policy on the jewish menace

Ghost is Jewish

Poloniex and Bittrex are the two most popular exchanges but that WhaleClub Ghost talks about might be good too. I got started by going to a bitcoin ATM and buying some BTC. Then deposited some of those coins in an exchange to trade altcoins with.

>I got started by going to a bitcoin ATM and buying some BTC
Nice, there's dozens of those things where I live
You have to stand there in front of the camera and get your picture taken and hold up an ID and all that shit though, did that freak you out? Would you say getting started with the local bitcoins site is better or worse?

GET ON MY GAB

CHECK OUT MY GAB

LOOK AT MY GAB

I went to a couple ATMs and purchased from one that didn't ask for any info other than a wallet address for purchases under $100. I went back to it every week or two for quite a while. Just try a few different machines and see what each requires for various purchase sizes.

Localbitcoin would probably be good too, I have heard good things, but never actually used it.

>I went to a couple ATMs and purchased from one that didn't ask for any info other than a wallet address for purchases under $100

very nice, I have to go on a tour of my local BTC ATMs this week and find which ones allow that now. I thought they were all hard core show your ID and face otherwise no BTC for you mode still like they were a couple years back when I first was thinking about getting into this

>Ghost admits he's a homosexual

>ghost wants to sexually harass gays

Ghost confirmed wanting to slap gay ass

Spice

I want to slap 10 year old boy ass

Oh man all this splice material, shit nigger what are you doin

https:vocaroo.com/i/s0zW0660MFNN

i dont know and i dont give a shit

Yea just check out a bunch of them and see what they want to know. I bet atleast one brand is less scrupulous than the others. For quite a while I was visiting mine on days when bitcoin was "crashing" to get another $100 worth.

>my Jewish brethren
Ghost just admitted to it all, go figure

I'm not G you fucking nigger

And I was walking fyi

Did Ghost talk about the Amtrak choo choo boogaloo yet?

>And I was walking fyi
too scared to take Amtrak? Pussy

>238 accusers
damn he got around

I MADE IT HOME IN TIME

I took Amtrak last weekend faggot.

I was hiking through a state park

Hippocratic Oath at work right here

RADIO GRAFFITI!!!

>I was hiking through a state park
Too avoid having to take Amtrak home. Don't lie

>Hippocratic Oath at work right here
Na mate I work at a animal hospital. Husky got attacked by shitbull.

>Na mate I work at a animal hospital. Husky got attacked by shitbull.
The state board of medical examiners are not impressed by your blatant lie

That Santa sounded Jewish.

I can post pics from work if you want. I still got a photo of a pyometra on my phone.

veterinarian gore is Sup Forums approved

Fred Herbert?

IM PICKLE SANTA

Why can't these idiots condense their shit to < 30 sec

OK yeah, don't do that.

>Templeback

Pick cans.wav incoming