You have to admit she really was the most qualified candidate for president ever

>8 years in the White House as the president's closest advisor
>8 years as an NY senator
>4 years as America's top diplomat as Secretary of State

I understand PREFERRING a Republican president but I don't see how anyone could say she'd be a bad president. At least she wouldn't have us on the brink of nuclear war or make us the laughing stock of Western democracies. I was never "with" her but I have to admit I would prefer her in the oval office right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enéas_Carneiro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only a woman could be totally overqualified for something and still somehow barely meet the qualifications.

Name 1 accomplishment.

Not more qualified than Ike

You have to admit she's a unindicted felon... and that's being kind, Op.

Minerva agrees

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

>You have to admit she

-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corporation
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She, her "charity", and her campaign received millions of dollars from Harvey Weinstein
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

Actually she was the least qualified candidate ever. I am 51 and I say that objectively

Qualifications alone aren't enough when you're a shady, demonstrably unprincipled bitch who alienates half the country with SJW labels

She would have balanced the budget like Based Bill Clinton.

Nothing pisses off Republicans more than fiscal responsibility. That's why they hate the Clintons so much.

Fucking Hell No I literally put a Curse on that bitch so she wouldn't win and No it wasn't a Russian Hack on the Election she had no reason being back in the White House and definitely not behind that desk in the oval office.

that being said enjoy the next 8 year's

Love Jesus

Holy shit, look at her reflection, she has fake teeth!

>-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
Wtf I love Hilldog now

she's fucking satan that's why.

Budget was barely balanced and only cause of newt

Newt had nothing to do with it. He was thrown out of his own party in disgrace. Hasn't held public office since. Republicans are absolute shit with money.

This. She's literally the personification of everything that is wrong with career politicians, and a strong argument for why women should not be given even a sniff of power.

no. hilary is stupid. im not gonna get into some huge thing but, like, shes a cuck

Is that reflection shooped? ...if not.....spoopy

>I don't see how anyone could say she'd be a bad president
She's a corporate puppet, has no opinions of her own and only became a candidate because of foul play. She only cares about the title and the cash.
Whatever you say about Trump, we saw what Hillary stood for, loathed it and went for the gamble.
I despise Sanders, but even he would have been a better option.

>Congress doesn't do da budget
>leaf

Imagine my shock

It's real, she's possessed by .... something....

Republicans pissed away the CLINTON SURPLUS the moment they got the chance under Bush.

The reason why you fucking Russians love Republicans so much is because they always explode the budget deficit and cripple the American economy.

I don't agree. The Office of the Presidency isn't a managerial position at Best Buy. Achievement, skill, vision, charisma, boldness, leadership, and other qualities are what make a man (and only a man) qualified for that job. All Hillary has shown through her career is that she knows how to network and call in favors whenever she fucks up. A skill, to be sure, but a very mediocre skill unworthy of being granted a leading role in history. Hillary Clinton is actually a very mediocre person who lucked out in marrying a very skilled man.

dont make me laugh
it was this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enéas_Carneiro

There was never a surplus m8..stop acting retarded

Fuck off nigger

>You have to admit she really was the most qualified candidate for president ever.

you are a lying sack of shit.

We don't have to admit any of the lies you claim.

What you have to admit, is that she fucking LOST.

David Brock
Neera Tanden
Angelo Carusone
Ryan Migeed

Josh Dolin
Adrienne Watson
Amanda Karpay
Elizabeth Shapell
Matt McClure
Rebecca Charen
Benjamin Fischbein
Burns Strider
Ellie Cohen
Elizabeth Price
Johan Newman
Benjamin Williams
Caryn Lenhoff
Daniel Wessel
Karla Towle
Kathleen Kennedy
Oliver Willis
Matthew Chapman
Elizabeth Cohen

Bumpity Bump

Trump has nothing on your list except for maybe charisma. I hope you didn't vote for him.

she married someone who helped assassinate jfk

I did, and I'm going to vote for him in 2020 too. And he'll win. Again. Why? Because he has all of those skills and more, in spades.

committing multiple felonies, especially when you have been in those positions is an automatic disqualification

sorry trump was most qualified in this race

>I did, and I'm going to vote for him in 2020 too

N I G G E R
>N I G G E R
N I G G E R
>N I G G E R
N I G G E R
>N I G G E R
N I G G E R
>N I G G E R
N I G G E R
>N I G G E R
N I G G E R

Neat "source"

Nigger you sound so with her you might as well be licking her taint.

Boris, it's straight from FRED

>you'll only be forever known as bill clintons wife
20 yrs and no one can name a thing she did of significance other than crime and corruption

Nigger

nigga she be fuckin kids

When TRump gets impeached, does he really count as a president?

Stop living in the past sweetie.

THANK YOU BASED JESUS

>White House advisor
You mean "the president's live in cuckqueen."
You only know she exists because she barnicled onto Billy's dick.

George HW Bush was more qualified.

>Head of CIA
>Vice President
>President

>muh surplus on paper
Tell me, who was running the legislature during this time?

>You have to admit she really was the most qualified candidate for pre...

wrong. she's a bitch.
and drumpf is a faggot

you lose either way

>When TRump gets impeached, does he really count as a president?
Keep dreaming. Also, keep in mind that Hillary is still not president and Trump is. Finally, Obama was, is, and will always be a NIGGER.

Shill thread. Go figure.

IT
WAS
HER
TURN

Can I get a rundown?

>Most crooked candidate ever
FTFY

as a senator for 8 years, she only drafted/wrote one piece of legislation.

that was naming a building.

yup.

she's about as useful as an asshole on your elbow.

Isn't the muslim brotherhood one of the reasons that hillary isn't being prosecuted?

Because they keep killing people who try to prosecute her?

Bad analogy. An ass hole on my elbow would be super useful. Imagine just having to bend you arm to take a shit? Clean up would be super easy too.

Daily reminder if her last name wasn't "Clinton" she wouldn't have even been acknowledged.

>Cutting taxes is bad for the economy!

Dumb leaf. By that token why don't we just tax everyone at one hundred percent like in North Korea and watch the economy blast off into the solar system?

As for the 90s economy, do you think a little something like the internet and the modern computer, the dot com boom and whatnot, might have offset some tax increases?

This is the best response. Both parties were against him too.

Sad that Hillary voters don't care she's a criminal.

And she blames everyone but herself for losing the election.
I see about 22 years of minimum corruption there.

But enough about her lets talk about Seth Rich and how he died getting the truth out last year.