What is wrong with Whitey? Why do Whitey Women rape kids so much?

The whitey question.
How do we keep the whitey women from raping kids?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192485/Teacher-caught-husband-having-sex-student.html

Because white women "have it all" and want more

Nice

/thread

>getting cucked by a kid
The absolute state of white people

Nice

>plot twist
the kid wasn't even white

>Unlawful delivery of marijuana to a person under 18
She sounds like a good time

Nice

Nice

Right??
>ywn nut in a hot 29 year old when you're high and 15 with a weed boner

Nice

Nice (as long as he wasn't black)

That explains the 3rd degree Sodomy charge.
She got blacked in her ass.

He was Black.

Why do you fuckers just assume the race of the student? There are white chads that get in. Besides, Google the place's demographic, it's almost always 100% white.

I remember I had a teacher at an alternative school give me a look after she caught me staring at her while she was sitting down. It was a strange look no other women had given me before but I was too autistic to do anything about it.
I had an English teacher a year later talk to the class how women's pussies spasm during orgasm but she said it in such a way that it flew over the head of other kids but I got it.
Same teacher pulled my ear hard while the lights were out and she was teaching us something with the projector but I also didn't reciprocate.
I feel like a tool now that I'm 31 and didn't do shit about it because I was (still am) a retard

Thank God I was born Muslim and Türk.
Wh*Te men are cucked beyond repair

Hello my fellow Ural-Altaic brother

It's an interesting phenomenon. Louis Theorux (echo needed?) did a documentary about sexual deviants that covered a woman who had sex with a teenager. I don't think it's really that complicated: male teachers fuck female students because they are young, attractive and make the man feel young. I think it's exactly the same for women who do it. It makes them feel alive and it is probably nostalgic in a lot of ways, since the victim tends to LOVE the teacher with that desperate teenage love. The teacher gets attention in a way that they probably haven't had for many years. If you were lonely and getting older, having a young person transfer that youthful energy into your life probably feels great (until it feels awful because you've probably scarred a child and ruined your own life).

Also I have a totally strung-out theory that people who teach young teens probably act emotionally more like teens if they are not careful. I believe thus because the environment MUST have an affect on you (just like if you work in a big open plan office with lots of boring office people, you tend to become a boring office person) so you become more likely to make stupid decisions.

>that
>hot
>not hitting prime 14 year old pussy
Apply yourself.

Assalam Alaikum brother

Moar

>third degree sodomy
Horry chit mang

Jewish women. If they want to be separate from whites call them by the right race you racist fuck

What tells you that she is a Jew?
The headline literally says "Christian School teacher"
Plus she look Germanic to me. Also Baber does sound like a jew name.

Nice.

I'm an Amerimutt and what isn't my majority whiteness is apparently Turkic and Cent. Asian

>married
Jesus fuck her real last name isn't Baber

It should only be a crime if the woman is ugly.

Again...What makes you think that she is a jew.
She looks white to me. Germanic or something.

I felt my grade 11 english teachers ass. It was 2002 when this happened in a much simpler time.

>i have stay after class for goofing off
>she's putting up school shit around the top of the class room walls.
>she asks for help in steadying her
>i grab the chair amd hold it.
>she says no hold my legs
>i reach up and put my hands on her legs just below her ass, im rock hard.
>as we make our way aroumd the class room i slowly keep moving my hands up and eventually my hands are completely on her ass.
>she blushing and kind of giggling each time she steps down off the chair
>eventually we finish and i splerg out and go home

Im 31 now and still wonder if i could have fucked her.

Ya blew it

File sexual abuse charges against her. tell everyone that your teacher made you touch her ass.
Sue the school our of everything they got.
That's what I would do.

Well you're a rat fucking faggot. I enjoyed my experience and i would never ruin her life lile that.

Be the #MeTooMan.
She knew hwat she was doing when she told you to hold her ass.

Savage

Don't you like some money? The school will agree to pay you at least 100K just to settle.

Typical Amerifat. There's more to life than money homo.

I am no homo moron.
I am sure that you enjoyed it. But that doesn't mean that you can't get paid for it too.

Stupid wifey. You were supposed to bring home a cute high school GIRL for us to play with!

I would've jizzed in my pants if I thought there was even the tiniest chance of me getting laid by a 29 year old teacher when I was 15. I wanted to fuck my teachers more than anything else when I was 15. There is nothing that I would consider less to be rape than 15 year old me having had the incredible fortune of being taught sex by a woman nearly twice my age.

I'm 30 now and I'm even more sure of this than I was when I was 15. How could anybody in their right mind consider this rape?

>rape
hahaha, no.

I look at her now and she's about 6.5/10. If I looked at her when I was 15 she would've seemed like an 11/10. Puberty did wild things to my mind.

Who is this twink teen with a wig?

even coming from a canuck. this is pretty funny

how does dog dick taste btw?

>but when it's a girl student with a male teacher, Sup Forums goes up in arms and starts throwing around edgy death threats

>third degree sodomy

based american laws

We're just waiting for our chance to burn it all to the ground, my roach friend. While we're busy purging our nation of filth, you and your fellow muzzies can do whatever you want to Europe.

because entitled princesses lose their shit when denied their "deserved" special treatment because even the most hideous troll can be made presentable with enough makeup so anytime they can get what they want they have no care for anything else

Nice.

Why are American teachers such whores? They catch 2 highschool teachers every week getting banged by students, and half the time the students are black.

Because they know they'll get away with it with a slap on the wrist at most. They could literally murder their own children in their beds and still walk away free.

Does anyone else see these type of stories and wonder how the fuck it happened?

I mean the logical progression from being a student to fucking the teacher. Like I wonder who initiates what, how it began, how they even had time to privately converse, you know...the play-by-play.

Like is the kid leaving class one day and the teacher smacks his ass and he turns around and says "hey miss u want sum fuk?" and then she winks and hands him a piece of paper with her address on it

>when your teacher brings you weed and sucks your dick

What a lucky little bastard.

What was the sodomy charge for? She doesn't have a dick.

I guess that's why that dumb whore even looks like she's smiling in her mugshot.

>The whitey question
Honestly I think this sort of thing happens 10x more in the hood. We don't hear about it because nobody cares.

It's probably like mass shootings, we always hear about the occasional white sperg who shoots up a high school, but nobody cares that Chicago is a meat grinder that is making 1,000 lbs of minced negro a day.

oh and the other thing is did neither one of them know of the 200 other times people were caught?

it blows my mind people are stupid enough to get caught with this shit. you feasibly...EASILY could pull this off if you were just SMART ENOUGH to keep everything wrapped up tight and rent a motel in a nearby town, park somewhere vacant, etc. etc.

but no, of course the horndog teacher fucking invites him to HER MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE THAT SHE SHARES WITH HER FUCKING HUSBAND...i.e.

"please god let him find us"

aka. "it's only a matter of time before he comes home one day"

the question to me as with lots of crimes is not why did you do it, but how is your sense of planning, strategy, and secrecy so fucking shit that you can't even have a little side gig without getting caught

you need to be DEVIOUS DAMNIT, DEVIOUS, SHARP, and PREPARED

you need to TIE UP THE LOOSE ENDS BITCH. oh well, lesson learned

>It's probably like mass shootings, we always hear about the occasional white sperg who shoots up a high school, but nobody cares that Chicago is a meat grinder that is making 1,000 lbs of minced negro a day.It's probably like mass shootings, we always hear about the occasional white sperg who shoots up a high school, but nobody cares that Chicago is a meat grinder that is making 1,000 lbs of minced negro a day.
I care, because I live in the burbs and I want to help but they wont let me

Any source?
Or are you just making excuses for the whitey?

Women can't rape men, but men can rape women silly.

>getting cucked by a 15 year old kid
God that would suck.

>kids
Why do young adults in America act so fucking retarded that they are literally seen as children?
Is the education that fucking bad?

You haven't been to Rural Denmark.

White female teachers can't contain themselves around untouched young bbc. School for these women is the ultimate all you fuck black boy buffet. It's like fucking crack to these women or something.

>>third degree sodomy
>Horry chit mang
I thought a strap on was involved. Nothing special in this case. It's a person over 21 having sex with a person under 16.