Are the Sup Forums mods controlled opposition?

>Shill threads are allowed to remain
>got banned for posting a jewish hate thread
>Asian supremacist threads seem to be increasing in number along with the number of asians taking over the Western tech world
>Watch this thread disappear in 3, 2, 1...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfl3a13ry94
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY SLIDING REEEEE

How does it feel, mutts?
How does it feel to know that you can't make X HATE threads 15 times a day and get away with it anymore?

best policy is no moderation at all (except for maybe removing obvious spambots, but the captcha probably takes care of that regardless).

People who like censorship are literal subhumans

It's quite possible because there is no reason for Hiroyuki to take over Sup Forums.

You know what's hilarious. You Jews claim you're superior but you have to cheat, lie, threaten, and pay off people to stay in power. You are so scared of us you literally needed to take over this website in order to stifle discourse.

Sup Forums has a bunch of newer lefty reddit mods that are overzealous about banning anything they dont like

yes, faggot
how do you not know this?
have you seen the catalog since last jan?
ill get another ban for saying this, but go infinite
there really are less faggots there
this is basically the pop version of infinite with a bunch of faggot threads
probably only 1 thread a day worth reading
the only reason people still come here (cuckchan) is because this is where supposed dc leakers come
but it's controlled now
it was sold out a long time ago
remember when started working for google?
yeaaah

I shill 24/7 and have never been touched. They probably realize this place needs some alternate viewpoints to balance much of the hatred and lies here.

*remember when *m00t started working for google?

There's been a (((change))) in the moderation, that's for sure

Same crowd who spam Shit/pol/ with anti-white crap they're from cripple chan..
It's meant to get you fired up I think.
Sup Forums is just a retarded hate factory created by a naive homo and sold to an Asian merchant.
Nobody knows who's pulling most of the strings here but the whole place becomes more disgusting with every passing year.

i like the way you troll, bae

You Americunts making the same old tired "hahah LOOK AT HOW FUCKING KEKED' THESE PEOPLE ArE"F every fucking day has come to an end.
Posting the same old tired re-used images again and again and posting the same old "OMG HOW DID THEY GET LIKE THIS? LOL!!!" has backfired on you.

Americunts. They can give people tonnes of shit but the moment the tables are turned they start crying, whinging, calling people shills, screaming that Soros is personally posting here and all sorts of sad and pathetic whimpers.

It's golden. I hope the mods make sure you stupid Yanks never make another trite X HATE thread ever again.

You have lost.

>muh JIDF SJW LEFTYPOL CTR SHAREBLUE FBI CIA MOSSAD CIA FBI REDDIT SOROS mods
some powerful guys who do it for free

see what's happening?
all the shills invade
shareblue
fbi
cianiggerrs
jidf
you don't realize that boards of hate are protected by the constitution

>go to infinite chan
>say anything that even slightly goes against the BASTE TRump1!!!" narrative there
>Get banned

Good luck on cripplechan.

Exactly THIS

Worthless cunt

It seems Mods flush what they don't like and left garbage. Notice it this morning, on my two threads.
Quit being butthurt mods,
words shouldn't hurt you!

>hatred and lies
Bwahahahhahaa

>"muh free speech"
>using meme flag

Sup Forums is kill.
R_thedonald, ctr & the mods killed here.
Find somewhere More Prosperous.
oo

Dont quote me on this, its just a fanfic I'm writing, but all the mods have been physically removed by the CIA/Mossad. More than ever Sup Forums has become -more than a honeypot- a psyop to understand and undermine the opposition in the most inconspicuous way possible. The oldfag core for the fascist think-tank is very well hidden in the deep web.

The left can't meme.

it's called disabledchan, you insensitive, niggerkikefaggot

Exactly what I've been telling everyone.

oh

Bill Priestap

never blame on malice what simple incompetence or laziness can explain

Bill Priestap

Fuck off you memeflag using prick.
One of the worst things to happen to this board was the addition of memeflags and the cunts who insist on using them.

Of course they're libshits. Why is it against the rules to announce sage? So to signal to others that it's a dishonest troll thread and ultimately help maintain the quality of discussion, that's a rule violation? Fuck off

bump

Using sage as a way to ``insult'' someone's post or thread is just completely wrong and a retarded misuse of a good feature that is so popular in sites like 2ch and Futaba. Fuck, iichan and 4-ch do it right. It's just Sup Forums and Sup Forums's lame knockoffs that fail at using sage.

The true meaning of sage means that YOUR POST isn't worthy enough to bump the thread. It's ironic, because you think that you're insulting others while you're just, in fact, insulting yourself. Yes, sage can be used when posting a derogatory comment in a thread that you don't want to bump, but posting with just the word ``sage'' accomplishes nothing but contribute to spamming the board. The trend of replying with the name of a tripfag and sage is even worse, as it accomplishes nothing and only serves to increase the e-penis of whoever you're ``attacking''.

The sage feature was never meant to serve as an implied insult or general disagreement! Why people started using it that way is beyond me. There are plenty of reasons why one would choose not to bump a thread with his reply.

tldr: you are a cancerous little newfag who still does not understand chan culture. Please return to reddit where you can downvote with impunity, cunt.

Man you're triggered. Also if you are left winged then why are you on POL?

Yes. The beauty is that persistence on your part plays out in the manner of the manichian dichotomy.

The (((mods))) are an all powerful evil force with the strength to banish you or worse, but you are the powerless yet undefeatable light of good.

They can never extinguish the light of good, and you will always lose to them but can never be stopped

Bill Priestap

To collect my Soroscoins by responding to tumours like yourself.

Sup Forums is dead, go to 00chan.

I'm glad i'm not a fag like you. Britain is a shithole.

Sage means also what I said it means on a board overrun with shills, you disingenuous cunt.

JIDFnigger checking in
>keep using the site, goy. fight the power

Nah.

Have you read the fucking rules here? Are you stupid, illiterate or just American?

when they teach Sup Forums in colleges of the future this will be a study case in shilling and kikery

i like that this thread is dying, because it means the shills left, because they're faggots, because they know they can't win
infinite, boys
make the trek

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfl3a13ry94

>Are the Sup Forums mods controlled opposition?
No shit.

>You Jews

>infinite, boys
>make the trek

Link?

Sorry you bongs would get your doors kicked down if you posted in a hate thread

Mods are traitors.

FALSE FLAG THREADS ARE BEING DELETED BY (((MODS)))!!!

REPEAT

ALL FALSE FLAG ALERT THREADS ARE BEING DELETED AND COMPLETELY BLEACHED FROM Sup Forums

THE DEEP STATE AND KABBALHISTS ALMOST NUKED ATLANTA TODAY

THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO END THEIR EXTERMINATION.

BEWARE OF FALSE IDOLS AND DO NOT TRUST THE NIGHT SKY OR MSM

The staff here do a terrible job.

I've been banned numerous time for three days at a time for posting "off-topic" topics, yet I view the catalogue and see absolute moronic bullshit that is allowed to reach 200+ replies, topics that are off-topic and stupid.

Recently I was banned for talking shit to people on /fit/.

What's funny is I've been coming here for years and years and am someone who would consider paying money for a Sup Forums pass. Yeah, like I'd do that now, after receiving such shabby treatment by the Sup Forums staff. "Thanks for buying a pass, user!" *two minutes later* "You're banned for posting something off-topic."

Meanwhile topics like, "Hey guys, is football redpilled?" stay up.

what does it mean to "almost nuke"

Yes

Same as it ever was. Whenever the hive mind has flexed it’s muscle in the physical world people have shown up to try and hijack that power.
Everyone from the FBI to the current crop of wayward white nationalist/supremesists has tried use us to further their agenda. In time they all realize the futility of these endeavors and leave in frustration.
If the mods are cleaning house that’s fine with me. This is all about the long game anyway so anyone that gets discouraged and runs off isn’t one of us anyway.

No they're just opposition.

It doesn't matter.
There are some smart motherfuckers on this board.
We sniff out every bit of fuckery and bullshit on the planet.

related?????????

No, they delete things to keep you under the illusion that the FBI and CIA monitor this place. You see deletions and you come back because you are "on to something"

Sup Forums either was started as or later became a CIA honeypot

glow in the darks

chinese glow-in-the-darks
if i had a dime
i have information that will lead to the arrest of dinosaurs, chinese ones. who wants to lock up chinese dinosaurs? i see nsa foaming. i already got a call from the jesters. hey, shareblue, keep trying to fuck with me... keep it up, babes.

its funny how the chinese triad is the largest mafia organization in the world, yet you never hear they are involved in anything....

Fuck the mods; just shitpost.

Sup Forums is the greatest experiment ever created. Social engineering, AI testing and cyber warfare(or just bored IC agents screwing around) are just some of the things this site has on the hourly basis.

The founders are not telling the true story of how this place came to be.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

STOP SAYING THAT NAME GOYIM

PIC RELATED WAS JUST A (((COINCIDENCE)))

DON'T YOU HAVE A BLACKED OR ECELEB THREAD TO BE POSTING IN?!?

NO NO NO

STOP SAYING THAT NAME GOYIM

GO SEE STAR WARS

yes

Nah. Mods are, and have always been, massive faggots.

You're back, hope things have been going well.

What about the site's founding are the founders (moot etc.) not telling?

They also try to cover any new pizzagate evidence we find

Never thought I'd agree with a natsoc flag

>Watch this thread disappear in 3, 2, 1...
... -4,322, -4,323, -4,324 ...

welp. since this thread will be dead soon, i'm just gonna throw out there that i'm not actually racist (though i'm not an sjw either), and have been using this board for research for an art project lol you crazy motherfuckers put the fasci in fascinating lol.

>thread about mods possibly being compromised
>anons post info that essentially proves mods and/or admins are indeed compromised
>tumbleweed

There really is no hope for Sup Forums at this point, is there?

>got banned for posting a jewish hate thread
actually _____ hate threads are often banned because they are a shill subversion tactic to try and subvert noob anons into thinking this is a hate board

Can't tell if ironic or not.

But I hate on the Jew and Shiites, every Tuesday like mass to a Catholic cuck

mods are major dicks for not shutting down obvious bait posts. as if they are ignorant of what is shareblue

I got warned for sageing a bait thread. Yes they are shills.

That pic is some cringe anime larp fantasy shit

More than likely

Mods have always been the worst part of Sup Forums. Just ban evade like everyone else and ignore them.

>shill threads are threads I don't like that are taking up space on my super-serious politics board reeeeeeeee

sorry, there are only so many Pizzagate threads allowed at one time

some of them, probably...

Then again, (((They))) might just hack mod accounts.

that's kent hovind

creationist televangelist.

I'm going to start a kike hate thread rert nerr to verify

You are a shill, fuck off, hope you get banned

they have for a long time.

BILL PRIESBRAAAAAAPPPPP