Are Political Views Just Based on What Will Benefit You?

I come from a wealthy-ish family, am white, male, straight, and always republican and thought i always will be. Find out im going to be poor as shit in about a year after high-school (im 18 before you claim underage). Suddenly i find myself being way more Liberal, supporting liberal beliefs, and supporting the Democrats. Like im actually starting to see their side with everything even SJWism.

Is that all politics is? Tribalism for who will represent you?

Yes.

>Find out im going to be poor as shit in about a year after high-school (im 18 before you claim underage). Suddenly i find myself being way more Liberal, supporting liberal beliefs, and supporting the Democrats. Like im actually starting to see their side with everything even SJWism.

I thought you said you came from a wealthy family. If you're just poor because they are expecting you to be able to pull your weight and not live off their money then that doesn't make you truly poor. It just means they expect you to grow up.

Yes politics is all about self interest.

For example, single women overwhelmingly vote democrat, because it means more welfare for them.
Married women vote republican because they don't want their husbands taxed too high because it means less money for them.

It's all about how it benefits YOU.

shut the fuck up, faggot

No, its also admixture of religion(ie.ideology) and social environment(+conditioning).

If you're not an evil asshole, you should want what's best for your country.

Well it's not really my fault. Unless my dad gets me a job at his law firm which he said he can't without me having a law degree first. I'm basically being pushed to the bottom caste where there is no social mobility. Grow up.

I do but i don't see why i should support a country that treats me like shit and makes me at the bottom of the heirarchy.

>there is such thing as evil

Maybe you could go to law school? I know your just trolling but this is some pretty low tier bait. Anyone who doesn't put out any effort to be on top deserves to be pushed to the bottom. If you are actually serious, enjoy being a poor antifa nigger because you were too stupid to survive in a competitive environment.

Myths say that a long time ago there were politicians that did the right thing even if it would fuck them, but it's nothing more than myths.

That is all people's views are every about. When you unravel everything, you have self-interested. All of the "rational arguments" and so on, are meaningless.

This is what the left actually thinks Conservatives believes.

Holy fuck, this coming war is going to be EZ PZ

Then what's up with the claim that Republicans vote against their own interests?

>go to law school
Because you're not going to get hired unless you go to a T-14 law school, but of course you're trolling and you already know this

This is literally what conservatives believe

Actual shit tier trolling.

Sad!

This is fucking hilarity. This is like .... teenage fan fiction tier. I didn't know you commie cucks can't PHYSICALLY understand other's viewpoints. Holy fuck, this is going to be like drowning kittens.

You're a retard. I'm as conservative as it gets. My dad ran for senate as a Republican.

>Unless my dad gets me a job at his law firm which he said he can't without me having a law degree first. I'm basically being pushed to the bottom caste where there is no social mobility.

Your father has a law firm and you are saying there is no social mobility.

LOL

You really do sound like a liberal to me!

>Because you're not going to get hired unless you go to a T-14 law school

That's not true at all, that's just what you think.

You are a retard, he said he WOULDNT HIRE ME without a degree which I CANT GET. I am FUUUUUUUCKED

My dad told me that. He said you'll end up as a prosecutor or public defender if you go to a non-T-14 school. The only reason he got hired at big law firms is he went to Stanford.

Why can't you get a degree? Are you too dumb for law school?

Because I barely passed high-school. My average is incredibly low. I planned to just get a job from my dads law firm but he's so pissed that he's not getting me a job now.

Trade school is an option. Make a plan for your future and talk with your parents about it. You could be an electrician, they can make decent money and the work is hands on.

Yeah but wouldn't life be kind of boring with that? Like what do you do all day as an electrician, work, come home, and go on Sup Forums?

Now, you get it!

Liberals encompass the middle class, and the poor class, while Republicans encompass the Wealthy and the white trash!

They don't even encompass the white trash they just pretend to.

Sounds like a dream to me, but then I just plain enjoy playing with wires or other kinds of general contractor work. I sometimes think about switching to a career like that but the pay isn't as good.

Being a linesman seems like it could be a lot of fun.

You are leaning toward voting Democrat because you are a faggot (lower case "i"), and faggots always vote like women. You have a subjectivist mentality, neuroses, and are probably Jewish. If you had self-respect, instead of making up excuses to vote for what you know deep down is wrong, you would reject that garbage.