Steven Crowder Names the Jew

The absolute madman!
youtube.com/watch?v=PlB19X2N1cg&t=28s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEIePdZfNms
youtube.com/watch?v=uiBFdxdvn5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's become Alex Jones-tier at this point, but at least he doesn't look like he screams at his own scabs.

''Kwanzaa'' is just a made up religion for blacks from Jews, literally.

I really worry about the anons that unironically watch Crowder. He's literally one of the biggest douchebags I've ever seen.

Like, imagine if you took a mormon and crossed it with a faggot, you get a Crowder.

Seriously fuck off Steven/Steven's team, you're all literal faggots and I hate you all with a fiery passion.

You're not part of the chan, you're not pop culture, you're a pathetic faggot that wants a career.

almost fell for your bait.

>reddit spacing

>reddit spacing

>reddit spacing

>reddit spacing

Nope, this is OG chan posting, that's how I know you're a NEW FAGGOT

>hurr clean comedy!
>WHOLESOME TRADCON!!!!!
>Totally not a closet faggggggoooottt like me!!!

>Cleaning up after your wife's bulls with Crowder
>Eats dicks, cleans slits with Crowder
>Bite pillows, moan louder with Crowder and nigger dick in your faggot ass

At no point did I say that I enjoy Steven Crowder's show. In fact the last time I enjoyed one of his videos was 2 years ago. Beside the fact that I support his anti-PC attitude towards things and the fact he actually has the balls to make these types of videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEIePdZfNms

TOTALLY STRAIGHT!

This guy's cringey and seems like a humongous dbag

hey faggot why don't you post your gay stash on reddit

4 anita crowder posts in the past 10 mins... You seem to have an obsession my friend.

>Anti-PC
>I enjoy his
>Boy howdy, I really chuckled at that faggot on tv, he reminds me of myself!
>Gee whiz! This feller is really funny, and it's so groovy that he does clean family-friendly comedy!

>look ma' i posted on dem 4chaners.org again XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddddd

>that video

Jesus Christ I hate the jews too but hanging them from stakes alive by their exposed entrails to slowly bake to death in the summer sun? Holy fucking shit! White Power Crowder is way too extreme for me I'm sorry.

M O R M O N
O
R
M
O
N

>Amerimutts actually believe that Yule is about Jesus

this user is 100% correct.

if you watch any of these e-celebs you should be thrown from the highest helicopter

Well, somebody is assblasted.

We literally sailed over here to disassociate ourselves with you pagan barbarians.
Yes, it's a Christian holiday here, because we were founded as a Christian country.

But we all know that modern Christmas is just a money harvest. Ever since Coca Cola created Santa, Christmas worships capitalism more than Jesus.

Jared isn't a literal faggot though, LOL!

>NEW FAGGOT
Cut that shit out, fucknugget.

his arms are getting too big for his tiny head.

this

>You expect me to watch this shill for the whole video?
give me a fucking timestamp cunt

Why do you filthy fucking reddit kikes want us to like your goy ecelebs so badly?

Crowder is a Jewish-puppet.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uiBFdxdvn5M

So yeah, he names the Jew... as our #1 Greatest Ally (TM).

>you pagan barbarians

How did he name the jew? That was so tame and normiesque. I fail to see how this civic nationalist is appealing to Sup Forums.