Is this the Canadian Dream?

Is this the Canadian Dream?

>Cucktario

God fucking damn it Canada

>Scarborough
JOE IS JOE

no transgenders? dropped

This reads like shitlib fan-fiction from thingsthatneverhappened.txt.

Jesus, it's almost a gay as the Swedish National Anthem

>Black kid married a white girl
What a surprise

My friend group in hs included white kids and one vietnamese kid, one hapa, and one indian kid, but we all acted like white upper class suburban kids. I frankly don’t care about race mixing unless it’s with niggers or something else that’s dark, and racemixing in general is fairly rare anyway. I personally don’t plan on breeding outside my race and my children won’t breed outside the white race unless they want to get disowned.

I will say that leafs need to be gassed however

My friend group at my private school consisted of a Nigerian Christian, a Muslim Syrian, an atheist Chinese guy, a white Jamaican, and a Polish Catholic. Thing is, we all got along because there were so few minorities in the school that the non-white kids couldn't associate with their 'own kind' so they HAD to assimilate to our group.

>no one started clapping

wtf

I am half german and half slav and I am considered a mutt over here.
Let that sink in mongrels.

all their kids look the same, none of them have any culture, history, or anything worth fighting for.

the perfect slaves

>Scarborough in charge of infiltrating Canadian culture to make it Asian
They all deserve to be lynched

fuck no.

indeed

the perfect pawns for meaningless, mindless, hopeless consumerism

forever

Literally fake and gay

Nothing to hate eachother for...

And there are always things to fight for more than your dead ancestors and your invented nation. Like personal dreams, people you love, your career, etc.

When there is so much diversity people just stop caring about race and learn to judge the person.

>the perfect pawns for meaningless, mindless, hopeless consumerism

Implying white nationalists or alt-right people are so different and unique that they don't fall in meaningless consumerism like everyone else in capitalism.

>el CONGOlombiano

This is vomit inducing, but I actually doubt this is real. Probably just a high-effort post for attention.

That's because of the GTA, it's a wasteland of garbage and liberals. Everything is going to be cucked soon anyways. As Trudeau increases immigration, which overwhelmingly votes liberal as "thank you for the welfare and healthcare, the already small population of Canada is going to be overrun by immigrants very quickly. That's probably why that guy from Berkeley predicted Canada being a dictatorship or something by 2040, people flipping the fuck out over immigration actively replacing the population.

>Nothing to hate eachother for

must be why those black/brown nations are so peaceful.

You're really out of the loop of what contemporary GTA social groups are like if you think this didn't quite believablely happen

At least we don't hate eachother because one is whiter than other. People here kill eachother for meaningful things like money or power. Not something compared to "I'll kill him because he is short and i'm tall. Fuck short people they are inferior".

Disgusting. Makes me literally upset at the state of my country.

>At least we don't hate eachother because one is whiter than other
lul
the eternal el CONGOlombiano

I want to stab all the friends and their families with a cattle prod and blow their brains up with 1000000 volts

:(

You didn't by chance go to Leigh high school, did you?