Prove the alien shit is real

Prove the alien shit is real

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119775395
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113782058
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats not the real pic.

Is this what got everyone banned ??

.... - - .--. ... ---··· -··-· -··-· .-- .-- .-- ·-·-·- --. --- --- --. .-.. . ·-·-·- .- . -··-· -- .- .--. ... -··-· .--. .-.. .- -.-. . -··-· ...-- --... -.-. ..--- -... ----- ...-- ....- ·----· ....- ..... ·-·-·- ----. ..--- ..--- ... ·-·-· .---- ...-- ----. -.-. ..--- -... ----- ..--- ..... ·----· ....- -.... ·-·-·- ....- ..--- ..--- .-- -··-· ·--·-· -····- ...-- --... ·-·-·- ..... --... ----. ....- ----- --... ---.. --··-- -····- .---- ...-- ----. ·-·-·- ....- ...-- .---- --... ...-- ----. ..--- --··-- .---- --... --.. -··-· -.. .- - .- -···- -·-·-- ....- -- ..... -·-·-- ...-- -- ....- -·-·-- .---- ... ----- -..- ----- ---··· ----- -..- ----- -·-·-- ---.. -- ..--- -·-·-- ...-- -.. -····- ...-- --... ·-·-·- ..... --... ----. ....- .---- -.... --... -·-·-- ....- -.. -····- .---- ...-- ----. ·-·-·- ....- ..--- ----. ..... ..... ..... -....

Why? Why would I care? Why would you care? Why would ANYONE care?

Go look for bigfoot or something. Go bother other people.

I made this for another user but you can have it

There is no way to prove anything fully on the internet other than the internet exists. Only going outside more to get abducted or building a space ship can prove it.

So the earthquake shit is real?

no, no one has the real one. its all fake.

that's not real pic. the legit one is 100% legit tho.

idk what this is but it gives a spook or two

Id post the real one but then theyd find me. All they do is fuck with you, but its something you definitly do not want

either they visit earth or they are single celled?

Must be annoying having to announce yourself everytime, satan.

Ayy lmao

Who gives a fuck. If they exist, they are so far away that you couldn't reach them in ten thousend years.

either/or

They are real alright, how else would you explain this photograph.

They mostly look like us.

Atomic (and subatomic) structures dictate form. So all lifeforms in this Universe share similar features,

They're here.

troll

better talk 'bout this instead of nonexisting erliens

Which one is the real one?

Implying the real pic is of ayys. Kangz sorted out space flight long before

Which one are you referring to user?

Star of David on the forehead lel

Truly haunting.

>tfw you're holed up behind a rock with humans on the other side
>tfw you just want to jump out from behind and end these stupid charades and expose them to the truth that they're not alone
>mfw dickhead CO won't let you

Any alien species capable of getting to us would have no real concern with us. It'd be like studying the microbes on Mars when we've already gotten to the next nearest star system: it's not worth the time.

that's a warp demon tho, are they aliens?

Isn't this the real one?

some user with bigger balls than me is bound to post it.
it is.

>not posting the real one

BAMP

Looks like the space beaners from Indiana Jones 4

Look here you fucking kike. I was here when the board shut down. If you have something that I don't know about, post it and stop being a fucking faggot. Otherwise kindly fuck off back to rhededdit kike

actual shit monsters

mfw we are extinguished by walking poo

That's clearly has skin composed of scales user

Was the board shut down? I remember people being banned for posting about it, but is it true that the archive was scrubbed? I also heard that the reason for the shut down was pizzagate related.

Lots of bans, and board was shut down for several hours.

hey i remember this

Spelling Christian as Xtian? What year are you from?

I remember the mods shitting their pants over it and saying it was some sort of larp and they should take it to /x/ or get banned. I missed the morning it happened but I remember the sticky and the discussions afterwards

If it is from a different dimension or plane, it probably could be considered a alien.

...I think. It's not like there are established standards for this sort of differentiation.

>Why would I care?
Because if aliens were real, we wouldn't be alone. If we aren't alone, we can give up this fairytale religious superstition shit and get off our high horse and start working towards exploring space ourselves.
But even more important than that, if we discover life in space, we're behind and we need to hurry the fuck up before ayyys come and take all the good real estate from around us.

i'm on a fixed ip, i'm too retarded to know how to change it. i don't want banned for posting it, and if you really here that night then you know that a lot of people got banned for posting it after the shutdown.

ps: for anyone thinking we're larping at the moment, this shutdown etc really did happen.

Wouldn't that be more dependant on the size and climate of the planet they evolved on?

Were people permabanned for posting it? And I never recall anyone mentioning a shutdown happening, granted I was late for it.

There not, fucking humans fuck off with this stupid shit aliens aren't real nor are demons now go to sleep.

Jesus christ I fucking hate humans sometimes

... --- .-- - ..-. .. ... - .... . .-. . ··--··

I already did that days ago user, do you want the archive link again? Wait for me to get on laptop

Obligatory..

I'll take that link. Please and thank you.

No, basically strong warnings and 3 day bans

that's what a demon would say

same user here.

enjoy

Is this an honest thought of yours?

Y̷̨̠̹͓̥͖͍̣ͨ͐̈́ö̧̥͙̱̘̦͉̟͍̳̈̆̉̋̐̾̑u̝̤̗͚̜̺͕͔͐̾̑̄͋͆̚͘͜ ̥̫͔̭̬͇͆̇͗ͯͭ̇̍̿ą̹̋̋r̘̥̹̭͋͛̑̋e̵͖̱͈̼̜̰ͦͫͩ́ͅn̶̹̺ͨ͋̔͋̀̿̆ͨ͘’̷͕͚̭̻̪̰̥̙ͨ͂̐́ͬ̆ͪ̚ṯ̦̫̻͇̩͉ͦ̿͌ ̷̦͈̰̰͙̺́̆͑̃̌̚r̫̿ͯ̎̃ͣ͆̃̊͟ȩ̵̜̬̱̞̞̬́̀a̳̫̼̖͎̪͚̒ͨ̃ͬ̄ͫ̎̚̕ͅd̞͕͙̼͖̩͐͆ͨ̍̐͂̆͘y̙̹̔ͬ͆̔́̕,̸̫̰͉ͭ̆ ̯̥̹̍ͮ̂ͭͯ̎̈́m͔͓͉͖̜̄̓ͣ̑ͪ̊̉͒͢͡o̡̧͎͎͚ͤͧͣͫ͒̓r̷̯̩͋t̪͙̥̯̤̘͒́a͕͎͈̪ͪ͌̀̔̈́͋̓͘ͅl̠̬͒͐͋̒

you mean this?

I saw a flying saucer above a sketchers store back in 2007

3spooky5me

They used to make good sneakers.

No

Soon...

That looks like Goebbels on profile

Lol 2017 post

Here is where this awful game began.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113782058

yes faggot
now shut up with the ayy meme and read.

see

Why are aliens always naked in pictures? Mother fuckers can traverse the cosmos but can’t put on some god damn pants.

Read what, there's nothing there

>playing dumb
shit on you user

no, this is

That's from the new X-files you nigger.

>when your so advanced you can travel between galaxies but didnt invent denchers

just stop it's embarrassing

At what point do animals stop evolving?

What caused the gap in human evolution?

In an infinite multiverse anything is possible, so why can't aliens be?

Why are humans the only advanced beings on the planet?

Explain how many people who aren't mutually connected report abduction experiences with same unique details?

What is causing the UFO and abduction phenomenon and why would millions of people hoax it all?

>needing dentures when you filter feed on the ether of the cosmos itself

seeing you faggots being unable to do a simple google is embarrasing

>super high quality

They have to go back.

Nigga that's Spongebob Squarepants.

Did they ever explain this shit in pic related?

''Aliens'' are fallen angels.

Bro, evolution is a jewish trick. God made man in his image. That is what the bible tells us. Animal? Maybe he made them or let them evolve.

Gigantism

No, you prove it to me, OP
You know these Aliens israel as the jews

Looks like a green filtered negative of an Abbo caught on grainy security cam.
>Aaaabbolmao