Tell me about Albanians. It seems they’re hated wherever they go

Tell me about Albanians. It seems they’re hated wherever they go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM
b92.net/eng/news/region.php?yyyy=2010&mm=11&dd=22&nav_id=71042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Out of African? More like Out of Albania.

Albanians make other Southern “Europeans” look like bitch niggers
>Albanian is now known to have been the first language of Europe, before Latin
>known for big swords back in the Roman Empire, friendly and attractive people get the job done (30% of British people have Albanian DNA)
>even christcucks have something for their liking - Skenderbeg knighted by Pope, awarded Christianias Ameritus or some shit for single handedly stopping Europe bell getting blacked & creating the modern Albania
>the fiercest fighters when it comes to pride
>if you are friends with them they will kill for you
>ask any woman in Europe which men have the most respect for women and they will all say Albanian
>can blend in almost any White country due to ability to learn foreign European languages 2x faster than any other race because Albanian was the first language of Europe (also explains why there are so many Worldwide Albanian professional translators and linguists comparative to the tiny amount of population vs other countries)
>anytime you are this strong all other males will hate
>bigger balls than every other race combined (see Shkreli, honour killings and blood feuds)
>Napoleon came from Albanian clan in Italy
>Albanian enclave run the Ottoman Empire
>Albanians were to enshrine independence in the Balkans
>Kemal Ataturk was Albanian
>Albanians were the main source of elite Prussian cavalry

please check your history before any newfags try to tell me Albanians didnt single handedly stop Europe from getting GREECED from Ottomans

NONE of roaches shitposting ablut Albania will ever come out with a public statement against Albania IRL - they will simply be killed

Albanians took the hardest blow and we owe these people a debt of gratitude you ungrateful fucks. “Greeks” on the other hand deserve death for marrying armenians, turks and gypsies under orthodox blessing

They are hated because many of them engage in criminal activity and have very low social status. But i've seen some of them becoming humans again, especialy kids that were born and raised here without any infuence from their home country.

loud mouth thick skulled cavemen

greeks hate em.

If there is any people Albanians should look up to in terms of better infrastructure it’s Croats who are acutely native to Balkans and Europe, and not you - degenerate crossbreds of armenians, gypsies, ethiopians and syrians

they have the most evil looking flag

>greeks hate em.
Geeks don’t hate anyone and they are subhuman. INCREDIBLY ugly, mongrels with nigger and gypsy dna, cucked, non-racist, poor, cant fuck their women, have no relation to Hellenic race but still WEWUZ.

Doesn’t even take post-WWII 24/7 brainwashing for a greek subhuman to behave like a cuck. Those animals have ALWAYS been anti-racist since the times of Byzantine
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb_Hdjy4CVw
youtube.com/watch?v=fEAvQaEEwEM
>mfw subhuman ahMeds that are shitskined, poor AND cucked all at the same time screeches about some high ground
youtube.com/watch?v=TS7mVqzZY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilNNQUtEvM

If you ever met one, you would know, hrvoje.

Most hostile, ugly, criminal pieces of shit you can find on this planet.

kys imbecile

Is this guy hiding behind proxy's?

Oh no no no no no...

Yes the analbania from Russia

I speak for what i see. I used to think that you are subhuman gypsies, and you were at the time, but after i saw Albanian kids growing up in Greece and becoming humanized again (some of them at least), i've come in terms that they it was not their fault for their situation. It was Islam that fucked them and then communism who finished the job.

Catalan-Bavarian untainted by Southern European blood*

Albania?
You mean Canabis Land?

The fucking albanian pussy with the Russian flag

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don’t know. Ottoman tyranny, islam and inbreeding fucked Albania really bad. cut them some slack
Bayer Pasha - German guy in Russia who loves Albania

Fun Fact:
Although being a democracy, Albania has a king that is a Pole.

November 22, 2010
Waste from Albania washes up in Croatia

A large amount of waste, including animal carcasses and hospital waste has polluted the shores of the Pelješac peninsula and Mljet island in Croatia.

Sadly, it happened again over the weekend...

From what I gathered, they are parasitic immigrants who are hated by Southern Europeans.

forgot link
b92.net/eng/news/region.php?yyyy=2010&mm=11&dd=22&nav_id=71042

Yeah. We also were enslaved by Ottomans but we had a chance to recover after the revolution in 1821.
Albania gain independence from the Ottomans in the fucking 20th century and immidiately become a commie state.

they are crimals without honor niggertier
When you beat 1 off them they comeback with all their family members like roaches.
Never Relax around Albozergs

Because they are Arabs left over from Muslim expansion into Europe.

I somehow like Albanians even tho I'm making fun about them on pole and even though they don't contribute anything but criminality.
But they look funny, have funny names and they are one of the oldest tribes in Europe. Also they re so low in numbers. I want them and their language to survive

>they are criminals
And that’s good because ethnic tension are our future. Why should we take their ways? They stand by their criminals. Imagine all of German community rising up when one German is in danger no matter what he did

This. They are adorable and dangerous

They are Muslims. Go fuck yourself.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA saved

Fuck off Hrvoje

>They are Muslims
Some are not, Brazil/USA is mostly Muslim-free. I don’t have a problem with muslims- I have problem with non-Germanics just like NMR does

Mjoxhamed pls