Hey, just checking in to make sure this board has stayed below a million anons

Hey, just checking in to make sure this board has stayed below a million anons.

Do you really think anyone here has enough spiral energy to be a threat anyway?

A million shitposters would freeze this board.

Simon came out of a hole in the ground
If this isn't a hole in the ground I don't know what is

Everything is fine.
Just a bunch of kids living underground digging holes.

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE

It's also been two months since the mod that actually started deleting generals was fired, so they're probably here to stay.

Why did he get fired? I can't imagine it was for actually doing his job, since that would imply mods gave a fuck about how the board was run to begin with.

I cry every time

Got your spiral power right here *unsheathes drill*

Why don't you visit Reddit? I'm sure you can keep their spiral power in check, so to speak...

I teared up at this anime. One of the only shows/movies/books/media that's ever made me actually cry.

What is it about brotherly relationships that is so much more heart wrenching than anything else?

This is deeper still
This is hell

Don't worry the number wont go up. All the new fags use names now.

We have autism energy here.

Sometimes you don't want melodramatic highschoolers. Sometimes you just need to bro out and save the universe to stopping being jaded for a few hours.

I remember when Sup Forums was the 4th largest board on Sup Forums. I bet it's only 6th or 7th now. Heck, maybe even 8th.

Fuck you anti-spiral, I belive in anons even if they don't belive in themselves.

>All the new fags use names now.
only the special snowflake newfags
t. regular newfag

The influx of normies boosted every other board's population up while the niwakas that got here only made the people who cared jump ship. The current Sup Forums population is the new immigrant population, roleplaying the part of the people they genocided.

But look what allowing you anons to reproduce has done, your site is in shambles. We have locked away our shit posts frozen in time to forever preserve our boards.

yeah user he got fired for doing his job. good joke ha ha

You lock away shitposting and fun in your own boards like some kind of god. That's no one's limitation but your own!
MARK MY WORDS...! This shitpost, will open a hole in the board. And that hole will be a path for those newfags behind us. The dreams of those who have been banned! The hopes of those who will shitpost! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, rustling a path towards tomorrow! And THAT'S Sup Forums! That's Sup Forums! My shitpost is the shitpost, that creates the HEAVENS!

We must kill all the unruly ningen.