Aikatsu and Pripara thread

Could you remain idle in front of this smile?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/5zippo5/status/833653055354597377
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61578115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>About Yume
I agree with you. Her character arc is in standing by since Rainbow Cancer, but she is still growning as an idol and person, changing her dynamics with M4 and the girls.
>About Rola
That's why I asked about Metal Dolls. Rola isn't angst about Yume anymore, but she isn't doing anything for herself, her character arc is also in standing by, just like Yume's. But, unlike Yume, she is only there to say "that's get me going". She deserves better.
>About Mahiru
She says she wants to be unique but every Mahiru's episode is also Yozora's (Even in the ganguro grills episode, she wasn't looking for what she enjoys, she was looking for something Yozora wasn't doing). Saying something and doing something are diferent things, Mahiru says she wanna be diferent but her unit was with Yozora, she asked Yozora for help, etc, etc.
With Ako, both have massive amounts of character development in they first episodes, but she is still lacking "it", maybe she can be a karate idle just like weather idle Akari and travel idle Yuu (both examples are stated as unique works for idles in canon, iirc). Anything but the karate chop meme, please. At best, she is discovering herself, but she can't take too long or doing it off screen like Zzzzumire. Fuck, she should became a heel and join Erza's ship, that would be hype as fuck.
>About Ako
She is best girl and literally my wife. The next episode's preview shows some rival vibres between she and Tsubasa, but you're right, Ako's goal is bigger than S4.

Just like Risa when she said she wanna be a Starlight idle. It's a first fucking big step.

Hi, Lala. You don't smell that bad, and you shouldn't feel bad for not being as cute and sexy as Non. She's just that good. There is one area you have her beat in, though - more powerful teammates.

Something is off here.

I think this was one of the best episodes of the show. Nice character balance even though the focus remained firmly on Ako, everything felt natural and I kinda was in disbelief for a little while that she actually didn't get the grade-up glitter. I can't think of a single time in OG where an idol would do something that seemingly went against her best interest to get a PR dress without getting it anyway in the end due to some coincidence or everything being a secret test of character. I just hope she doesn't get it in the next episode at the eleventh hour because it would weaken this one quite a bit. I want her to win without having to rely on specific cards and stats, I know it would go against the series' nature as a card game commercial, but Ako deserves it.

Shipping corner: fuck, how blind can you be, cat? Kanata was the one who supported her and gave her a shout-out in the radio program, but she only listened to Subaru's comment. And I wonder what she's doing in the next episode, looks like she boxed up all her Subaru merch. Is she betting it on her becoming S4?

I want to fuck Lala.

Reminder that there is no way someone can defeat Yuzu in her own class.

Koharu will move to Dance and beat her eternal rival, Haruka, and become the dance S4 member.

They're so different and they've almost never interacted, but I want to see what they're like together.

>Is she betting it on her becoming S4?
Of course she is.
You can't famine the feline.

We all do, /ai/non.

Not me. I want to be Lala.

You wouldn't want to be Lala fucking an another Lala?

My own clone.

Do you reckon Non has sex dreams about Junon?

TSU-BO-MI is saved by its bridge.

Ruka sounds much closer to Hime in Run-Run-Du-Run-Run. I had no idea who that was for the first play. Lily sounds too close to Tsubasa in it though.

imposter!!

twitter.com/5zippo5/status/833653055354597377
Someone upload a better version.

This shit still makes me laugh.

Can't wait for idles to be fucked by their "love interests" they don't even like.
Never expected for Aikatsu romance to be literally rape fetish pandering.

Weebs pls translate.

What do you need a translation for?
>Here I come, Yume
>I'm sorry, Yume
>I'll... I'll put you back together
>Ako-chan...
>I'm the chest of the monster (this is a reference to something)

The rest is self-evident sound effects

*the monster Jamila
Not sure how I deleted that.

Google says it's Ultraman.

Leave saving Roller's character to me.

Sorry.

it's okay friend.

Men joy magazine.

Thanks dude, I love you.

I thought it was a magazine for masochists.

Probably Music Enjoy or Meme Enjoy, Rola is pure and not for playboy.

>that new lewd Ran fanart

Post it, nerd.

Link please.

This cat is derp.

Is Rola a Girl for M?

So the new episode is about the cat?, so I can skip it

Since you asked nicely.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61578115

Skip your life.

>skipping one of the best perfect episodes

Thanks

Kill yourself
One of the shittiest episodes, any cat episode is shit

>this shit taste

Cats smell bad and will never really love you.

Stop shitposting, Kanata

[citation needed]

You must be talking about this cat.

Cats don't really smell on their own, like dogs. Sometimes they have a distinct odor of dust if they have been rolling around outside, but that does not persist.

>Dance class 3rd years in the S4 selection.
So are the 3rd years able to become S4, or able to be reelected?

>But most importantly they showed that sidles are also getting Grade-up Glitter. I was worried it would be limited to just our group, but this way it makes more sense overall.
It's not like it matters much considering we all know who's gonna win. Must be nice for sidles to actually think they have a chance of winning though.

Finally. I hoped it would be that ice cream company president. Well at least there will be doujins But who is going to fix/bang Mahiru?

Have you lost all sense of wonder, or do you just like shooting down important details that could easily be overlooked in a different show? It's important, and it made a vital contrast for Ako.

At least you got something
>tfw you roll before the 4% and get dupes. TWICE. I just want a Seira, is that so hard RNG?

Aikatsu and Stars Movie Stream!

It will be 24 hours from right now! The sub release will take a bit more time, so this is your first chance to watch it before then. I'll post the links tomorrow, as soon as I get them working.

Literally crying right now.
Fuck foreheads.
Fuck sexual predators.
I want my dream girl rocking girl

YES!

I want to roll for a 4% gacha but I already have a Seira PR.

Guys how are we chatting it up during the movie tomorrow night? Are we using irc? Discord? Skype? Just shitting up the /ai/ thread as usual?

In due time my man, Seira is worth the patience.

One of the sites used, probably Connectcast or Hitbox, has built in chat. That's how it worked last time.

I haven't seen OG Aikatsu, will I still be able to enjoy the movie or should I just jump in at the Stars movie?

There are technically no spoilers or references to plot points. It's all fanservice that shows all the characters. Maybe it'll inspire you to watch the series.

Are we doing OG at 8:30 EST followed by Stars?

Stay strong Seirabro.

Stars movie is after what episode? I'm starting to watch it for tomorrow.

Gonna actually show episode 18 first to give people time to get in, accounted up, ready to go.

^that one

so we're doing Stars 18 and then which movie?

Thanks

End of Evangelion

Original first.

I'm marathoning the first half of stars for the movie and holy shit Mahiru is hot. I mean, she's no Rola, but damn.

End of Aikatsu

It's gonna be weird watching the movie knowing how things after it are going to be.

I guess I'm fortunate to be new to the series then. I'll be watching 18 for the first time tomorrow night with all of you little girls.

Eve no Jikan

This episode was just so good, easily one of my favorite Stars episodes. I just love Ako so much, and this showed great development for her, I'm sure if it this had been the Ako we first met she would have chosen to perform with Tsubasa. It's interesting that she didn't get the special grade up glitter, I was completely expecting them to give it to her anyway.

Oh god am I at the taiyaki episode already? I need taiyaki rollers

cats are kawaii desu