Does liking lolis make you a pedo?

Does liking lolis make you a pedo?

Yep.

Yes, it's the definition of a pedophile you fucking idiot. Just keep your sick ass fetish and lust to the fake girls and ignore what Milo says and I won't shoot you.

Yes

Totally
But is a mere label enough to stop you from loving your waifu?

It makes you a lolicon. Not pedo.

>what Milo says
what did he say?

No, cartoons are cartoons. Pedo only relates to real life.

depends , if you want to impregnate a child or not

This is like asking does killing innocent people in vidyas make you a killer, take a guess.

13 years if they are attracted to an older person it's not wrong to bang them. It has sense gotten him kicked off of brihbart and now the alt-right has been re branded as leftists in an attempt for other conservatives to distance themselves from this.

Post Kuro's butt.

it does

Depends if you want to fuck them or not

Alsoi agreed

They are just drawings, you're not causing any harm to anyone.

I WANT ILLYA TO SIT ON MY FACE

>2 posts in and Sup Forums shows up
I want those retards to fuck off.

100%

People who deny this carry sexual desires for little children and don't want to admit it.

It's a tough question and the answer is not as black as white as people think. That said
makes a good point.

Is that even a loli?

Of course not, lolis are pubescent.

who doesn't ?!

no, because we're talking about a 2d drawing. 3d girls dont enter the picture. and no real little girls look anything like what lolis look like in anime

I like 2d lolis but never looked at 3d kid in any funny way. They have nothing in common. It's like i don't know, unicrons and horses? Dragons and komodo?

i think we should post more lolis while we figure this out

Kuro is better desu.

Yes, but does liking pedos make you a loli?

I don't think so, but I wouldn't try to convince society of that.

milo said gay pedos are cool because he fucked a gay pedo when he was 13 and he liked it