What?

Blind eyes being at all relevant?

That... dude?
He's so fucking gay.

I thought nuruto ended years ago

They got a new power. You can apparently stop time and see the future of others

Are there female moonfaggots?

Well... fuckin FINALLY.

They were constantly adding new wank to the other eyes, its only fair whitey gets some too.

Though isn't Time Stop become overplayed in mainstream animu? Jojo does it, Super does it, now Boruto.

hot

Makes sense, in the Naruto movie it skips this because Naruto has no way of experiencing this moment

Boruto manga is about him so it will include things his dad couldnt experience

I don't think it is actual timestop.
That byakugan guy was already dead, this is just his chakra ghost talking to bort.
So it is just hyperbolic mind talk.

sasuke witnessed the entire thing

Nothing is more overplayed than super speed and super strength.

Time control is just one of super powerful attributes. Also time stop was there before Super with Guido.

Don't know how you are saying time stop is overplayed by naming 3 manga when I can name a dozen ice, fire, sword, gravity control etc users

Time control is actually one of the lesser used powers because of how broken it is

You don't know what retcon means

Does anyone have problems with the art anymore?
To me its better than first naruto chapters.

This is some JoJo tier bullshit alright!

Why does the boruto artist hate breasts so much? He even goes out of his way to not draw the titties of Hinata and the other milfs.

>Neji would have become the strongest person ever if the eugenics plan wasnt in place

thicc

does she even have tits?

Still he was surprised bort could see him

Guess byakugan can talk to ghosts now?

>Time control is actually one of the lesser used powers because of how broken it is

Yea and when it is used, they tend to give the opposing party something to neutralize it so that they both fight within the stopped time dimension

Probably has to do with that they come from the same clan or gene pool or some shit like that.

It might just be an ability that alters someone's perception of time like rolo's geass

Sasuke seemed to have witness their little conversation even if he couldn't move (because he couldn't or out of choice to just observe)

>muh hard work
>let bort have the finishing blow on aylien
>gets his super special powerup

That didn't take long

No, OP. Byakugan has always had the power to see more than others can. It was hinted in the manga and in The Last that users of Byakugan could see ghosts and the unseen. Hell, it's even called the all-seeing eye.
Furthermore, Boruto and Himari aren't the first latent Byakugan users. In Itachi hiden there was a guy with the same power, only he could just activate it on one eye since he was distantly related to the Hyuuga. Boruto and Himari who have stronger parents and a stronger blood should be much stronger than him.

I figure only his Rinnegan is an exception so his body is frozen like everyone else.

Because sasuke ALWAYS has to be better than others

>Kishi's adult sasuke has no shitty belts on him
>New guy added belts on sasuke and then put a similar outfit w/belts on adult bort

Cancer

He probably just saw some random flaring chakra interacting with Boruto

Well the belts on Boruto are the least of the cancer, since we've seen there that he's almost literally fighting Donte.

he would also realize he couldn't move or that naruto didn't move

>naruto stopped using sage mode which would have sensed the chakra ghost

Wait, so is that the same guy or another one that looks similar?

Why couldn't they kill Kaguya if just a huge rasengan was enough to kill the two guys she feared?

dimension jumping perk

Kaguya overleveled.

Why is salad so shook at the thought of brouto wanting to gun for the hokage title?

ERRYONE IS HOKAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=x72w_69yS1A

no one wants to compete with nepotism

Thistobefairfamalandingdong

>boruto LITERALLY averted the entire indra/asura feud with a few words

Shame she lost some quick and easy sharingan upgrades tho

Tsunade had hella titties

Boruto can awaken tenseigan, it's literally a free so6p mode+rinnegan+moon booster power

That relies on reincarnation though and the current two aren't even dead.

Indra/asura conflict can only happen between 2 males, because their conflict soley exists due to the struggle of their mutual homolust.

So when is his sister going to get bullshit powers

She'll be the villain of the final arc after delivering the final blow to Kawaki herself, mercilessly.

>MUH TAILED BEAST

This seems to really bother me. Why wouldn't Naruto or Sasuke get special powerups from defeating Kaguya? She's a god too right?

They didn't defeat her though. She was sealed

Boruto literally killed this guy with that finishing blow

If she needs to be sealed, how did Boruto defeat the guy? Big rasengan? What the fuck?

This guy is probably weaker. I hope.

So is Boruto DBZ except Gohan is actually the main character? The threat they face is fighting space ninjas who are stronger than anything seen previously?

Not exactly since Boruto isn't a worthless character.

how the fuck is naruto not over yet

how the fuck are there people still keeping up with it

It did. It's Boruto now.

>Whitey
DAS RACIST

>eyehax was one of the things that ruined Naruto
>let's have some more eyehax, this will make it better!

WHY IS SALAD SO CUTE

>>gets his super special powerup

That is 100% curse flag my man.

>implying all of this isn't part of the Hiashi's grand keikaku
imgur.com/a/gc6Cc

Why does everyone want to be a Hokage?

this manga isn't for you. Jojo is that way

Gotta have some goal to work towards.

nardo being a war hero and all glamorized the title for many young shinobi

It's a shit job that most certainly increase your changes of dying before a natural death

wrong song
youtube.com/watch?v=czucqvV_dz4

Nice

>Boruto isn't a worthless character.
>Boruto: "Sasuke is the coolest guy!"
>Naruto: "Obito is the coolest guy!"
You have to admit that retardation runs through this family though desu.

>ywn have a couch potato philosopher gf

Japan is super racist

DUDE YOUR DAD WASN'T SPECIAL ALSO LMAO

Is it really a power up?

So what happens next?
Unseal the Kaguya and ask help for incoming Ootsutsuki attacks?

why waste so many fucking arrows?

wew Shaniqua over here's feisty

Sasuke is really cooo.

Because they thought she was Kaguya?
Also Japs and Chinks have a habit of wasting too many arrows on one specific person

Indra/asura conflict can only happen between 2 males, because girls can't be relevant.

Source : Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and real life.

>only males
T R I G G E R E D

More like males are the only retarded one's enough to endanger everyone over a shitty little feud

Tell me a single relevant thing a woman did in Naruto or in real life.
Birthing Newton or Einshtein doesn't count.

>Uzumaki Boruto slowly turning into Hyuuga Boruto
>Hyuuga Boruto will turn into Ootsutsuki Boruto
Ayyy

>Sakura
Heh

You can recover arrows, if they aren't broken, right?

They usually do it to protect a woman.

Tits are gross slabs of fat. You must live in america to care so much about fat representation

There was a study showing women were less likely to do something crazy but also less likely to do something charitable.
Men would drive fast, then take a complete stranger in stop.
Women would be more carefull, but wouldn't give 2 cents to someone in need.
Men would wage war, then invent ways to save millions of people(not the same people, though).

It's quite ironoc that if you average their actions, both would be neutral, but real neutral one would only be the women since for every hero, there is a crazy fuck in the men's party.

>Birthing Newton or Einshtein doesn't count.
Kek.

Can't they fucking give it a rest?
Who even buys it? Do kids really love this shit this much, i remember reading in some WSJ threads that kids basically carry black clover into being popular title. Is this the case here too?

Ummm... There's a reason why Boruto has a little sister...

Because Indra and Asura have been gender swapped

B...b...but that extra forbidden love

>flame arrows

So, why exactly did someone like her become such a dull and vague final boss of the series over Madara and Obito again?

Madara was the hero we needed.
Obito was the coolest guy.
Kaguya was just some random bitch.

Boruto will be emo like sasuke soon?

The ninjutsu absorbtion mechanism was destroyed before Boruto used the rasengan, that's how.

I really do think that certain people don't need to be up for over 24 hours on the internet, because there are safer ways to get that high.

Interesting reaction.

It's not retconned, oddly enough. These scenes actually fit in with the movie. The only real retcon is moving the "your eyes are bluer than the Seventh's" to the end, and even then it's for the better.

This. It's a clever way to reconcile both the movie and the manga as canon.