KyoAni's worst modern work?

strawpoll.me/12406911

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12407480
strawpoll.me/12407530
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's Maid Dragon, retard?

Not finished.

Why ave a poll? You know Meme Colors Phantom World will win.

???

Because no one is that stupid.

Free because dudes

Haven't watched Free but it can't be worse than Phantom World.

It's a given that it's the worst

>sausage fest

You can bet it is.

>5 years ago is modern

Nice bait, autismo.

>the truth is bait
how do you function irl?

I function perfectly well, thank you.
And don't call me Earl.

The guarantee the people voting Free haven't watched it

>hyouka 0 votes

glad we can all agree hyouka is the best

Thats why you generally made polls about "what is ur favourite show".

>My opinions are fact.

How do you function irl?

It's one of their better works lately.

>Hyouka that low
Jesus, this board's taste has gotten worse.

Why would I watch a show about shirtless dudes?

>Hyouka that low
Finally Sup Forums is getting some taste.

>proxyepol
>anonymous board

The poll is for the worst. Hyouka is fantastic so it should be low.

Why I can't believe I've watched everything on that list.
Phantom world and Tamako were both complete shit, but phantom world was a bit more visually entertaining.

I'm surprised that Hibike is tied with Chu-2

The movie saved Tamako Market

I like to think of the movie as a separate work from the TVA

The bird was the only real problem in the anime from what I remember, otherwise it was pretty good.

Would like to vote for just chuunibyou season 2

>only 1 vote for hyouka
laughing so hard right now

>Maid Dragon
>bad

I picked Kyoukai no Kanata, but I'd consider all of these bad. Although, I haven't seen Free yet.

Not a single one appealed to you?

I rewatched clannad the last week and it made me sad how kyoani never tried to do something like that again, neither any other studio.

I'd say Hyouka and Hibikek are the only good ones on this list

Phantom World < Chuuni S2 < KnK < Tamako Market < Amagi < Hibike < Chuuni S1 < Hyouka

I honestly think Phantom World is the only bad anime on this list.

There's an obvious answer and it's Gratis.

>KnK only third
>KnK is better than Free

You guys fucking suck. Not only is Free an actually pretty good sports show, but KnK is the absolute worst thing KyoAni has ever made

Thats the only good anime so far this year. Little fun fact.

this

Free, not because it's full of dudes, but because I found the cast to be more boring than Phantom World's and the sports part more boring than Phantom World's quirky episodes.

Sure they can be not bad.
But I just think those tow are ones recommendable to others. Meaning it's worth the time investment.

Chuu S2 or Amagi.

I didn't find Amagi that good at all, People only care for it because of Sento and the other cuties.

Still had better characters than Free.

where is kanon? I want to vote the shit out of this anime

JK!

About as modern as ADSL.

I think that depends on who you're talking to, and I would certainly add Amagi to that list either way.

Fuck you kyoai is GOAT

You preferred Phantom World over Amagi?

Have you guys wondered why this autist only leave one single reply in all threads and never use the trip again in the same thread?.

I agree. Most of the others are just okay at worst

Phantom World is pure trash that substitutes fanservice for anything worthwhile. I'm as big a kyoanus licker as anyone but I couldn't even make it through two episodes.

>phantom world worse than KnK
I can understand people hating on Free but its stupid because you're not the target audience anyway, but KnK was fucking irredeemable shit, with chu2 being close second

Where's all of them

Havent seen phantom world but it cant be as boring as hyouka or as unfunny as amagi.

>5 years ago is modern
I guess if you're underage 5 years are a lot of time and almost seems retro.

Conceptually I was only really interested in Eupho, the others I watched on recommendation / brand name. I would consider K-On! and Nichijou modern though, and I really love those.

What kind of faggot dislikes Phantom World? Do you like sucking dicks or what the fuck is wrong with you?

You people can't seriously believe Chuunibyou and Amagi are better than Hibike. The fucking photography, the instrument drawings, the character development. What the fuck.

Get a load of this faggot

Fair enough.

It's not bad, but it's not as good as the other options.

Amagi fans only care about their dicks

what the fuck did none of you watch amagi ti was complete trash

corrected version of OP's poll

strawpoll.me/12407480

It's trash.

There are memorable highlights in all of these shows even if they aren't all winners.

Some of the later episodes of Phantom World were alright like the one where Haru becomes a kid. Even the Enigma episode was cool.
Everyone knows the Tamako Market episode about Tamako's dad that is strangely wonderful. The show just shoots up from nowhere into 11/10 for one episode.
I also want to mention the episode of KnK where the group become pop idols that is far better than it should be.

>Yurishit
>Good

Also Hibike had literal filtered photos in the first season, don't know about the second since im waiting the BD.

Phantom World is decidedly better than Chuunibyou.

Nice, double bait.

kino tier:
Hyouka

Good tier:
Chuu2 S1, Hibike S1, Tamako movie

Fun tier:
Amaburi, Musaigen, Free!, Kobayashi

Mediocre tier:
Nichijou, Tomoki market, Chuu2 S2

Actually shit tier:
KnK

Haven't watched Deaf Girl or Hibike S2.
Having nice animation and cute girls doesn't make your anime good.

Strawpoll general?

shit link

strawpoll.me/12407530

Anyone who didn't vote Phantom World is actually just wrong

Not distinguishing between S1 and S2 of Chuunibyou made it really difficult. S1 was was a lot better but if you just take both into account, S2 was bad enough to bring the whole IP down to slightly below Phantom.

It wasn't Phantom being amazing it was just Amagi was pretty below par.

Chuu S2 then Amagi is my least favorite Kyoani shows.

S2 was overall bad but still had good episodes like the kumin episode.

Did Phantom World ever have a single good moment? By the time I dropped it on epidsode 3 I was still waiting for one.

Fair enough.
Did you like Chuunibyou's first season?

Not him but I did.

Amagi was utter shit. Easily one of the blandest and most boring shows they've ever made.

Chuu2 s2 is the victim of a catastrophic ending. The show was already bad then the ending was so dumb that it destroyed the entire season.

No, it's pure pandering shit. It's one of these shows which will prevent anime from ever getting mainstream recognition.

I have no intention of watching phantom world i understand it was kyoanni making a show that was easy and would sell so they could use that money on making good shows.

Nope.

There's the Mai as a single mom episode that was pretty sweet, but I still wouldn't classify it as being great or anything.
If you want to see a kyoani show about parenting, just watch Maidragon.

All of it
K-On is their only good show

>Did Phantom World ever have a single good moment?
Yes.

It had lots of them.

Yo that one time Mai jiggled her boobs to get under the limbo stick was 10/10.

>they wasted Kigami on this
Ishithara should have been shot on the spot.

If you can't appreciate this you belong in a death camp.

The same person who almost stopped being friends with me because i shit on fairy tail also said i didn't know how to enjoy myself because i didn't like phantom world

I'd switch Chunni S1 and Hibike, but otherwise great taste friend.

Not even a contest, I don't care for half of it but I at least I understand why people like it, Phantom World was just unforgivably boring, even with god tier character designs.

>friends
Kill yourself.

Free of course. why would kyoani waste their talent doing fujotrash show. At least i can still fap to phantom world character

This is the only true answer.

Yeah I really liked it, It felt fresh at the time and just really enjoyable.

Shame S2 was just a huge fucking shit fest.

Part of why S2 sucked was introducing the cutie only for her to be heartbroken and stomped over within seconds of her confession, It was just nonsense from start to finish.

Chuu-2