Seiren

Thoughts on Bunny butt?

Thoughts on best girl?

She looked cute in today's episode

Whens Kyoko PV

In need of good, ice-breaking dicking.

Why is Tsuneki making such a defeated face. Trying to force a smile, but still sad on the inside. All while Moe-nee looks really satisfied and has her go get her face on.

I think Tsuneki is less of a slut in this timeline

Was disappointed that MC didn't use his mouth to find the zipper tab.

Bunny Butt > other girls >>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>> Slutneki

Could this be best girl of the first 3 arcs?

Tooru is a goddess who likes to mark her territory.

She is also like that in her own arc. The thing is she loves to tease Shouichi trying to get that faggot to make a move. Just like the time she was "acting"like a slut for notKeiko. She always makes sure that he looks at her when saying stuff like i want to find romance or other stuff like that. even on the beach scene she is asking if he is aroused and he denies it. You can see shy Tsuneki when he sees her underwear or stuff like that.

BUNNY

B
U
T
T

>goddamn I have to feature in every arc because of this faggot

pre-5 years

Why does Seiren look so shitty compared to Amagami? There's so much QUALITY.

Best girl

even though it was a good end Shouichi is still a beta faggot.

All those desperate faggots with the cameras, otaku really are disgusting huh? Miyazaki was right all along.

It's not even that. There is some weird filter or they are purposely washing out the colors, everything looks bland.

I really liked Amagami when I watched it, but now it feels a little like Seiren and that is bad. I guess the romance was more natural at that show.

>She will never go to spain this route and cry herself to sleep because none would compliment her cooking.

Yup. I'm glad I was there to defend Miyamae from all the scary otaku!

Pixiv fucks are fast

Twitter fucks, but the point still stands.

I know this was supposed to be a happy ending, but MC became a bus driver.
Driving a bus full of shitty kids is not a happy ending

I want to shave this fluff!

Short working hours though. Just picking kids up in the morning and then dropping them off in the afternoon

I think kindergartner/preschool kids are way less rowdy than middle schoolers and highschoolers on a bus.

Also, would you rather MC be a normal, overworked salaryman instead?

MC's work shift ends right after school is over as well since he doesn't need to drive at night so he can go home the same time as his own daughter comes home after school.

A bus driver is better than a truck driver as well.

Truck drivers have a very high overturn rate because most people quit soon and only a couple stick long term enough.

However, Japan has a lot of rail network so I don't think Japan depends on truck drivers much more than America depends on truck drivers.

Her and Miu need routes

>ywn have a threesome with Tomoe and ahoge girl

I wonder if Fluff will have a special one episode OVA.

There is no Stalker in Seiren yet unlike Amagami.

Is Fluff some secret forgotten childhood friend or something?

She's voiced by Yuu Asakawa like Hibiki so don't think so sadly
I still want my Hibiki route

Her route is shit
She is overrated

She's probably buying some Femdom doujins in Comiket, power-tripping cunt

I like this artist.

i didn't get ruisefags until now

ruise is cute! cute!!!!

>ruining perfection
Hang yourself.

There's no greater pleasure than to deface something beautiful.

She better be the femdom girl if she gets an arc.

Seiren should have been a VN first.

Shame Kadokawa started causing Enterprise to crank out some unmemorable VNs.

Like, do PS4 VNs even exist these days?

I know PS2 and PS3 still had VNs but I can't recall if PS4 ever got any VNs on them.

No way. Outwardly strong girls must be meek on a romantic level.
Shy bookworms should be sexually aggressive

It's ok, she will be the store manager's mistress instead.

>3rd year student
>Friends with a Miss Santa Contest winner
>Voiced by Yuu Asakawa
>No route

I don't like rules.

Last VN PS4 I bought is Utawarerumono , they do exist.

He's a kindergarten bus driver
They don't let little kids ride the train alone

>Ruise
>femdom
>when her description clearly states that she is insecure about her body aka boob envy

She's also paired with Kaoru

Ironic, considering you'd think she'd be paired with Tsukasa but the latter is paired with Slutneki

This is your big sister for the night.

I rather have kids with her than Tooru

Tsukasa and Tsuneki are both bullies with a dark secret.

Wrong.

Ayatsuji-san is wonderful person with nothing to hide.

Still waiting for her PV

kyouko < rihoko

Bland and boring

She better be very bushy!

We'll see

>there are people actually mad she decided to cosplay in that

They are cute

Fat. FAT.

What did she see?

I'm still feeling a bit uneasy. I was clapping when they kissed, but heartache when I saw she got married and had a family with Shouichi.

Her VA is cute!

She should be in Kuzu no Honkers, not Seiren.

Yeah, I'm already getting tired of her showing up so often. Another mistake they made for this series, making all the heroines friends. The overlap is going to be insane by the six girl, if this shit even gets a S2.

I've been waiting for a good time to post this.

Or a delicious_tears.jpng. The animators knew what they were doing.

The mistake is that they made Slutneki too prominent even when its unnecessary.

Tooru did not even show up in her arc and probably won't in Kyouko's arc as well.

She's too busy studying to show up.

>gave up at the end

This_is_not_okay.png

She's the school idol, so of course she would be friends with every single girl at the school.

But seriously, I think they are trying to make up for her shitty arc, by shoving her into the other arcs so much. Only it's having the opposite effect that they had hoped for.

But I guess we will have to see how the next arc goes to be sure.

Kyouko route starts in the 2nd term.
It'd be nice to actually get less Slutneki to trade in for more Makoto and Ruise.
But we're gonna lose Furry, Ikuo, Tooru, Shiori for it.

So one day cosplaying as a rabbit instantly means you give up your video game addiction and makes you want to study harder? I don't buy it.

Which seiren has the best ass?

Is this an accurate depiction of public parks?

I'd sniff her crotch

You're bland and boring.

Maybe in Japan, in America, hanging out around the a dark park will just get a neighbor who lives near the park to call the cops due to suspicious activity or the cops will eventually drive near the park as their daily night routine. Then the cops will tell everyone to go home.

Cops do this at the beach too. They don't want any funny business to happen on the beach at night when nobody is around.

That's Tooru.

He liked playing the bus driving game, so I guess bus driving was his passion all along.

So basically Tsuneki is the Saten of Seiren. She's always got to be involved in everything, is never wrong, and has a unwarranted sense of self importance.

Is bunnybutt arc over?

Maybe Shou1 shouldn't be in her class and stop eating at her cafe.

>do PS4 VNs even exist these days?
Chaos Child
Chaos Child Chu-Chu
Steins;Gate HD
Steins;Gate 0
Shin Hayarigami 2
Underwater Ray Romano 2
Underwater Ray Romano 3
Re:Zero Death or Kiss
Root Letter
Narcissu
Rewrite
Aokana
Exile Election
YU-NO

Probably missing a bunch of other titles

I see people keep mentioning "pairs" in regards to the Amagami and Seiren girls. Is this something that's official, or just something the fans decided on?

Either way, what's the full list of the six pairings?

God those girls are hotter

Slutneki = Ayatsuji
Tooru = Haruka
Kyouko = Rihoko
Miu = Ai
Makoto = Sae
Ruise = Kaoru

it's whatever
i don't really remember anyone "officially" paired with tooru
only one that makes sense "officially" is kyouko and rihoko through osanananananajimmyness

So I dropped this after the bullshit ending in ep 4. How was this arc? Any better? Good as Amagami?

I watched Amagami for the first time a few weeks ago and its definitely better than Seiren.

Only Haruka

They're also a relatively small island with tons of coastal cities. I imagine water is their main method of freight.

Maybe I need to rewatch Amagami again, but I had

Slutneki - Haruka
Tooru - Ai

Inferior versions mind you, but in terms of what the writers were originally going for with their personalities.

Those weren't cherrypicked, the girls had their Amagami counterparts on 4koma shorts

The first three are translated and they're somewhere in the archives

She's honest a pretty boring character, although the bunny suit was pretty nice. At least MC got a decent ending even if he ended up as a bus driver. Daughter was cute.

>in terms of what the writers were originally going for with their personalities
None of the girls are supposed to be similar to the Amagamis or have counterparts.

Tsuneki and Tooru aren't even anything like Haruka and Tooru besides one being the popular girl and the other one being kinda quiet but not really.

Oh, I'll try to track that down then. Thanks.