Tomo-chan

Senpai might help

I was about to post it, glad I refreshed.

RIP Senpai

Fucking page, update you shit.

Don't know what's up with the page. the usual URL doesn't seem to be loading it.

Will senpai get raped

>senpai
>help

By doing what, offering his ass-pussy as a substitute?

Senpai will disintegrate all the delinquents with his bare toes, but sustain mortal wounds and ascend to Valhalla in the process.

Will Senpai finally graduate from fucboi?

Why does this even need to be a story arc

Why post the extra shit? Just post the plain page so people can start their edits proper.

Nope

>Tomo, Jun and angry senpai vs 5 delinquents
I almost feel bad for them

Title: A boiling anxiety
Panel 1
Senpai: Aizawa-saaan! The club's about to res-
Panel 2
Tomo: MISUZU AND CAROL?!
Panel 3
Tomo: THIS IS AWFUL!
Jun: But I'll be fine on my own this time..
Tomo: SCREW THAT! I'M GOING TOO!
Panel 4
Senpai: ...Carol...?

Because once again, the author has run out of ideas and is now using his doujins to drag the plot. if his were normal, the girls would already be beaten and raped by now with the thugs just leaving as the two silently lay there covered in jizz, bruises and wearing glass eyed expressions. Why, at this rate we won't go back to them until Sunday night

>Yfw harambe and tomodad overhear as well

it probably loaded up after the twitter version, I don't know. They might be noticing me/us refreshing the sai zen sen link over and over again, they changed something recently and I'm still adjusting.

Good question. There's no angle for character development that I can see anymore. Even if there was, it wouldn't warrant twenty pages of this bizarre and boring lite drama.

I don't get it.

>...Carol...?

HOLY SHIT IS THIS SOME DEVELOPMENT?

>Carol wins the Senpai
>Misuzu is left alone in the end
>A lone hero comes and saves her

We might actually get some senpai/Carol development, if this page leads anywhere.

Well done /u/, well done /u/
HOWEVER

See you tomorrow!

I hope senpai doesn't tell CC's mom

>Jun
>Then Tomo
>Now Senpai
>Eventually the Tomo-parents and Gorilla will join.
The team really is getting assembled, the delinquents are fucking dead. Too bad that in the mean time Misuzu and Carol are losing their virginity in a gang rape.

And into fucked boy? If so yes.

Yeah, I posted right before seeing the translation. This is actually the first interesting part of this arc (yesterday's page was decent as well, but it was familiar territory).

>Senpai: ...Carol...?
It's finally happening lads.

Dude stop this we just want to be friends and read Tomo-chan wa Ona No ko together

>none of them get there in time
>all of a sudden
>he came for misuzu

>Repeat yesterday's comic from a different perspective
>don't actually progress in the conversation
See, this is some bullshit. Fumita should have started with a merged panel of 3 and 4, and then have him continue to listen to their conversation and listen to what they are planning on doing.

A girly as fuck guy will never know how to street fight.

Jun did pretty well street fighting against 5 people.

In my defense I refreshed the link for three minutes straight before relenting and checking twitter.

I want to fuck senpai.

He's sexier in this chapter than he usually is

Oh shit, now he's lost it.

HE ACTUALLY REMEMBERED CAROL'S SENPAI PROBLEM!

It's not like three of thos other guys are worth much in a fight. Only the leader seems to be any danger to anyone, and the big guy just out of sheer size, but he seems like a cowardly giant too... It's not like Jun needs anyone, but the more people there are the clearer it makes to them that their group is not to be messed with.

>misuzu surrounded by thugs
>it starts raining
>the lightning reveals a silhouette shrouded in darkness

>The moment senpai realizes he should have taken his fauxmouto's virginity to ensure it was a nice pleasant experience for her but instead she's getting fucked by 4 guys and a hippopotamus.

>the arc concludes with every single member of the cast meeting up in the factory and having a battle royale

Who else here loves /tomgirl/???

Pic related

I don't even go to sai-zen-sen, I just follow twi_yon on Twitter, the comic is reliably up at the same minute every day, and come over here to start reading today's thread.

>It ends with everyone making sweet love to their love interests while Misuzu is alone.

Proper Sup Forums response

It's FangClaw Akemi.

>factory battle royale showdown finale
>everyone has a massive orgy afterwards (including the delinquents who get pegged by carols angry mom)

Don't forget tanabe

They seem to have changed the exact minute recently, and I've been fucked over twice now because of it. I'm getting the feeling that my pinging the link every other second might prevent me from actually getting the page now.

Boring.
So what. Senpai actually likes Carol, we've known that since reply to this post within 24 hours or Carol and Misuzu are going to get SPRAYED tomorrow.

>I want first dibs.

What if I want them to get [SPRAYED]?

Page coming up soon.

Layer duplication is usefull.

It's always tricky when I try to do this. Let's see if it worked this time.

Official fumita rape doujin when?

You did, this. was it so hard to just set a daily alarm and doing it manually?

you can't preview it? whenever I do it's pretty obvious.
the wall corner can probably be taken out as well.

>Layer duplication is usefull.
You just realized that now?

No, but it is useful. Don't argue, friend.

I'm sloppy, there's stuff I don't notice until I have it hovering and moving around in the thread.

I do do it manually. I just hit up and enter over and over.

>Senpai gets his ass kicked.
>Carol channels her inner bear cub and wreck the shit out of those delinquents.

please no

Oh god, his beserk switch is about to be triggered

Fumita said this volume gonna focus on Carol.

>wasting a chapter on the senpai

I actually want them to get sprayed, so, I won't reply.

just because its focused on her doesn't mean she needs to be able to kick some delinquents ass
I'd rather see Tomo or Jun jump in to bail him out than Carol "unlocking beast mode"

>good job my minions

>Senpai gets sprayed instead

good fucking god man

Im ok with this outcome.

>Carol channels her inner bear cub
I think you mean she whips out the taser again

I don't remember power rangers being this funny

Misuzu is for Jun, stop trying to turn your background character into someone relevant

Here's hoping that, while Jun waits for Tomo to change, Senpai makes a mad dash for the factory in his gi and gets there first.

Won't be fun for Senpai but it would deliver development.

You know, now that I think on it, did the skull guy ever fight? What the fuck was that thing in the red? Also, I remember Zedd being introduced as a major threat but he scared kids so they made him wacky as fuck to undo the damage, now post that webm of Zack's smooth moves.

Also, for people interested, the batoto comment section has been unlocked

The men in black are coming. You're going to disappear,

And that's how fetishes are born, boys and girls.

Transparency of panel 4's senpai when?

I hope Fumita makes Jun wear another BIGOT t-shirt.

you should read the thread before asking stupid questions

>skull guy
Rito? Yeah he BTFO the entire rangers and destroyed the green ranger. He's the main reason the white ranger was created.

Tomo a cute btw.

Surprisingly I quite liked this picture, I keep working on it.

damn
OCers are quick tonight

I wish Tomo would wear a BIGOT t-shirt.

Get it?
She's wearing the shirt Jun wore before they had sex and she's now wearing it in the morning.
Girls wearing my shirts in the morning is my fetish.

I mean solely of his face, not everything else. Which, unless I'm blind, isn't made yet.

>Spoiler
Oh God, Mousou has been open for 3 days and they've already gone full retard arguing that Toda is a rapist because he's a teenage boy with sexual fantasies.

Nice! Also: in color, Senpai looks a lot more sweaty for some reason.

Banner material, right here folks.

Why is the rag stained in blood?

Senpai would make a fine trap.

Alright. That would be a real bitch to do by comparison, though.

If you can think of something for him to say that's relevant it'll be together in a jiffy

I'll be the round about
The words will make you out 'n' out
I'll spend the day your way...
Call it morning driving through the sound and in and out the valley...

>pink towel
>Blood

Sasuga