Luna is absolutely pure, and don't you dare say otherwise!

Luna is absolutely pure, and don't you dare say otherwise!

Reminder, stream will be coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3KXzyqHuw8
mla-sf.wikia.com/wiki/Muv-Luv_Alternative_Strike_Frontier_Wikia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice stealthy thread

I figured I'd try my hand at a thread, since we're doing hot. Call it being excited?

Now what's going to happen is that user who makes all the threads will also make one anyway.

I want to marry Melvina!

Is Luna really pure? That smile looks...bad.

Can you face Lil Will?

>Can you face Lil Will?
Lil Will is a wuss, of course user can face him.

Who? I am so far behind in MLA shit.

Suzy is very ugly

She's not MLA. You'll be seeing her a lot more soon.

Is this what Meiya be like if she's a 3DPD?
youtube.com/watch?v=p3KXzyqHuw8

That's Lelouch's waifu, it's part of Chornicles 2 and its in english.

Let's give Ilfriede a Rubik's cube

The cutest!

You mean the one on the right, yes?

Both are cute.

What would happen if Yuuya and Luna met?

Is Sinodia a good show while waiting for more MabuRabu content?

Beat and rape all vat imoutos

Except both of them.

BR, you're too poor to afford solar panels, go away.

Well she's taken!

Would anything change if Katia falls on her head off a moderate height?

Can't wait for her to romance a TSF like Yuuya.

She would become a genius

Sumika best girl, Kasumi cutest girl, Marimo sexiest girl.

I like you

Not bad.

>Iris best girl, Beatrix cutest girl, Katia sexiest girl.

your good too

Yes. Yes she is.

Marimo is best on all counts.
Then Yuuhi, then Meiya.

>new Lise graphic
>お代わりがあるとしたら明日あたりっすかね
>{new card tomorrow, maybe}

I hope.

One can only hope.

What does this mean?

Happy days ahead.

Yes!

Make her happy again!

Would you get Lead Belly treatment if you tried to bully Vivi or Anna near Kurt?

Theres something so intrinsically magical about Lise healing. And healing in general.

Whose braids would you rather pull: Chizuru's or teen Iris'?

>comparing 3D to 2D

Also, Meiya would never do that and Takeru would be too much of a pussy to do whatever that guy did.

Iris cause she's a stupid blonde

I would love to reject a rich whore.
Maybe abduct her later and torture her just because the only thing worse than females is rich females.

She is magical. And deserves all the love and healing in the world.

Pity oniichan is too dumb to realize this except in one ending.

>Pity oniichan is too dumb to realize this
But Axmann did. Lise was probably the only reason he took interest in the Hohensteins.

That just makes it more sad.

Axmann sure knows how to pick girls tho.

Let's take turns recording Lise pissing.

I'd rather record Iris sucking me off.

SM kikestarter
1mil stretch goal beato route

would you pledge?

A little odd, but Ill take it.

You have your healing, I'll take mine.

BR don't you have a favela gunfight to attend? Hopefully you're not coming back.

Go to bed Theo, you're drunk.

>You have your healing, I'll take mine.
I don't know what this means but it sounds uncomfortably petty spiteful and passive aggressive. I mean what purpose is there in even writing it.

Let's spitroast Lise.

>implying she would let any dick but oniichan's into her again

But she already got the Theo in Katia''s route.

Lisefags keep talking about healing as if their waifu is the only one who deserves it. I'm not saying they don't, but many people are hurting. It doesn't do good to deny others.

????

>the sweet feeling of being together forever somewhere far away with the love of your life, loved and cared for as you have loved and cared for them, never having to be hurt or taken advantage of by anyone again

>????
penetration

Will Pham also get a route?

>keep talking about healing as if their waifu is the only one who deserves it
Thats not true nor is that how it works. First theres no shortage of healing, its not a finite resource that doesn't make sense. Second why are you upset that they spend their time loving their own waifu instead of loving your's? Thats dumb. Are you upset when someone buys their Dad a World's Best Dad mug when you like your's better? Third there is no denying others, you're just demanding others pay attention to what you want instead. Fourth if you wanna be objective about it then Lise did in fact hurt the most, so again why are you upset? Not that it should be a pissing contest over who had the worst life and you're gross for treating it like that but if you want to then theres very good reasons why Lise is a popular "healing" subject.

Really man you can "love and heal" whatever you want, being angry at others for doing the same is creating a problem where there isn't one.

Let's talk about Iris!

What is your favorite quality about her; why is she so best?

Irisdina, Cryska, Yui and Inia are my waifus. I'd a Beatrix and Stella too.

Keep your hands off my onaholes.

Delet this.

That was rather upsetting...

GERMAN MEIYA!

How would the EF grils react to the SM grils (assuming timeline shenanigans allows them to meet each other at their prime)

Even more of a dork than von Baka.

>STILL no lise daki
Fucking when age, how much longer are you going to make me wait. Even Beatrix and Katia got one before her.

they made a muv luv gacha game?

It'll happen, though I wouldn't be surprised if I just commission one before then.

mla-sf.wikia.com/wiki/Muv-Luv_Alternative_Strike_Frontier_Wikia

A commissioned one would probably cost more and just be lower quality overall wouldn't it? That being said, I do wish SM had more merchandise in general, the only thing we have are bikini-figs of the main girls.

>A commissioned one would probably cost more and just be lower quality overall wouldn't it?
In most cases but you might be surprised. And unless you're looking for a daki with some weird or fetishistic stuff on it you''ll still have a large pool of talent to draw from.

Where would you go to ask for something like that? At this point I think I would just take a commission over waiting when/if age ever decides to make one of Lise.

Quite simply, you can commission an artist you like or you think would be interested or willing by messaging them on Pixiv or any other community you might favor and then place an order with a company that does anime dakis through their site of which there are several on a google search alone with the illustration done by said artist.

Prices will vary but a quality daki between the artist and manufacturer shouldn't be more than 100 usd. Probably a decent amount less. A Lise one shouldn't be a problem to get done.

No

Yui is for rape

She deserves one with a good end and lots of children.

To hell with it, I'm gonna do it. The things I have to do for my obscure waifu.

Wish me luck. I'll post results when I finally get it.

No. Yui is for tender loving and marrying for life.

Godspeed

Great. Looking forward to it.

>Lise route
>spends most of her route being tortured by Axmann
>Theo barely interacts with anyone

Blame Cookie and his car fetish for that one.

I want to bully Simone.
She'd probably be cute when she's angry not unlike Tarisa.

It's pretty ironic, because Theo has more interaction with Lise in the other two routes then Lise's. Also, there's really no super deep, meaningful dialogue between the two of them. Iris opens up and spills her past to Theo in both Katia and her own route; ditto for Katia in her route too (the cabin scene). Lise doesn't do this, and by the time she's willing, it's near the end and she's suffering from brain damage, so all you have is Theo reaffirming that he'd take care of her. Really, Lise's route was more for Theo, not Lise. Kinda pisses me off really that Lise gets less character development in her route in comparison to Iris and Katia.

Would you lewd Kasumi?

Kasumi is for headpats only.

>lewding some little girl who enjoys sleds
Not until she's ripe like Inia

It's infuriating, but sadly par the course for Kouki and age. All we can do is work amongst ourselves to make things better.

And by that, I mean talk about this little angel who just needs love, healing, and protecting from her oniichan.

100x this

If she dressed as a sexy nurse for her first card I hope she does another costume or something of the sort for her second

If they were in the world without beta, Lise would easily win the Theobowl. Unless it involves some sex trafficking.

True, and without BETA the events of BiS would have been significantly different too. The Stasi crackdown and the Hohenstein's dire situation wouldn't have happened nor would Axmann/Schmidt and the like be getting away with their shit, so the Hohensteins could just stick around and continue life like normal till the Wall falls in 1989 and then head west if they still felt like it.

>tfw you roll your waifu