One Piece

Look at that character design, Goda delivered

mangastream.com/r/one_piece/860/4122/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmdNGCmYFvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

double thread again?

>seeing the future with Haki
what's gonna be the next retarded Haki power?

Rewriting the past.

Speedreader

Is Miss Friday Morgans' and Big Mom's child?Is she Caramel?

Remember people made up bounties for people like Whitebeard in the 1 billion range?

Zabuza?

>Oda does an edgy, non-fugly design for us
>BASED GODA DELIVERED

Za Warudo. Shanks' Haki power.

>implying this is new

Observation Haki has always been about "looking" into the future

Six Powers being Haki applied internally.

>she actually had a hack haki
Goda

really original idea Oda

whats his power

dying

wow rude

We Jojo now?

>observation haki let's you see into the future at the highest levels

great
this mean conqueror's is most definitely going to get some bullshit additional attribute
I wonder how stupid it's going to be

can you read he said "apparently"

Leave Ichiji to me!

Ichiji will fucking rekt this guy. He's just that powerful.

Ichiji will BTFO him like it's nothing.

I don't even know why the WG bothers giving people like him a bounty. Who would be insane enough to attempt going after his head, no matter how money is on the table? And you know that, if the WG is willing to pay that much, the motherfucker has to be insanely dangerous.

I think he's hiding something goofy under the scar.

Capone looks pretty beta here.

Judging by the fact he calls Capone rookie, he doesn't trust Capone at all.

He doesn't call him "rookie", he calls him rook because that's his rank among the chess-themed ranks that Big Mom uses for her subordinates.

I want speedreaders to leave

speedreaders goddam

Do you think the plan will fail and Smoothie will make juice out of Nami, Chopper and Carrot?

what would carrot juice taste like

I want him and Zoro to have wild sex

Like a carrot

>Wanpissfags are always proud of how Oda's wacky designs make it different from "edgy" shit like Naruto
>Edgy design comes
>OMG 10/10 DESIGN GODA

Pathetic

That's only one direction you can develop you're observation haki to. The other being to understand hidden voices.

Who's he going to fight against?

We like both actually... It's just very diverse. Katakuri is far from the only one.

Only thing you can wring out of Nami is [Usopp]'s cum.

KEK the swastika. You sneaky false flag.

>dude kills with jellybeans

this is the difference

at the end of the day Oda still has the benefit of levity

enel did it first

it seems like a copy of the Spider Sense power from a What If? Spider-Man storyline where Peter Parker trained to be an assassin and honed his Spider Sense enough to see a bit into the future

You just need one Admiral to take the overhyped commander fags down.

Reminder that Zoro would still be a bounty hunter if he hadn't met Luffy

he is literally guts

Why would Spider Man become an assassin?

But it's just a slightly advanced version of predicting someone's moves

Is that the one urouge beat? Or is it another commender?

Commander Snack

I see, I forgot that

It's a what if story where aunt may dies as well and Pete is raised by Nick Fury and shield

>FUCK I CANT THINK UP ANOTHER FOOD RELATED PIRATE FUCK IT JUST DO AN EDGY DUDE

It's literally just mantra

is this the latest Berserk chapter?

No

If I wanted to be known as a pirate I kill the pirates with a huge fucking bounty to establish my dominance. That's the type of world one piece is for the strong, they want the top seat.

Too edgy for Big Mom pirates.

is this a JoJo reference?

So what, Dragon's bounty is a Trillion?

Punching the future.

So wait... Since when can observation Haki let you see entire conversations before they happen? I know Luffy realized Mihawk was going to cut off his arms but I thought CoO could only make you read aggressive intent or some shit. This is just straight up broken. Future fights won't even make sense if you have top tiers who can just look at each other and automatically know whether they will win or lose before a fight even happens. What weakness will Oda give this to balance it out?

>That last panel hinting at cuckqueaning.

Nice.

Obviously his power is something to do with Jellybeans.

Do it, draw me concept art of a cool jellybean-themed villain.

Luffy wasn't using CoO to predict the future, his fear of seeing Mihawk casually slice up a giant glacier caused him to picture that scenario

This has been a thing since Skypiea. Speedreaders and Marinefordcucks I swear to god...

Remind me why haki even exists when devil fruits do again.

Maybe not cool persay but menacing.
youtube.com/watch?v=kmdNGCmYFvc

It's not really seeing into the future. Luffy already hard countered this shit easily.

Because Oda was an assistant on the Kenshin manga and Kenshin had haki.

Cracker > Fujitora

What's up with the Spastika on his chest?

...why is there a swastika edited onto his chest?

cuz 4chin

Because Hitler did nothing wrong.

How the hell is Marco, Jozu, and Ace supposed to compare to this monster? WB's crew seems under powered compared to the other Yonko.

>Ace
My Fuehrer....

Watch that Nic Cage movie about him being a magician who can see 2 minutes into the future.

Seeing what happens in the near future won't matter if you're fucked already before you even realize it.

>this is Arlong's sister

I really don't know what Oda was thinking when he decided to have a war among the "strongest" characters in the middle of a shonen series.

I always thought that Ace felt much weaker than the story made him out to be. Was never really impressed by that fight he had with Blackbeard.

>is this the latest Berserk chapter?
That's Gus, Guts brother.

Because your mesmerized by bounties, as is if they matter. WB's commanders fought the admirals head on. BM's commanders have no comparable feats. One lost to Urouge and another to Luffy.

>Marco bounty: 920 million
>Jozu bounty: 760 million
>Vista bounty: 600 million
>Ace bounty: 550 million

Happy?

They were also fighting some of the strongest people in the series.

Remember, Marco's power is that he's immortal.

>has great observation haki
>killed a fodder with a jellybean
>has high bounty
literally all we know

Bounty still official unknown,
but i wont be surprised if its lower than Kaidou or Bigmoms Commander.

After all WhiteBeard doesn't constantly burn and raze cities like the other two which may affect their bounty growth.

he was probably thinking more about how to make an entertaining story arc and less about pointless power level shit

Hopefully Ichiji wipes the floor with this edgy tryhard

>lost to Urouge

Orouge is implied to able to return the "damage he recieved" or get stronger depend on damage he recieved.
as in stronger the opponent and stonger their attack is, if its doesn't OHKO Urouge, he'll hulk up and "return" the damage.

Hell his attack is translated to "Struck by Karma"

I seriously think Germa is out of their depth with BigMom and going to be trounced hard in this party.

Is this a Jojo reference?

I also believe that the bounty system has to do with the danger they create to society in general. A more benevolent, reasonable pirate crew, like the whitebeards, would be worth less using this logic than crews like big mom's or blackbeards. Not that bounty is at all relevant in one piece discussion since it is an abitrary points system used to create hype for 1 chapter characters(jack, cracker, so many other overhyped enemies).

I really hope Urouge is eventually gonna have a decently big role like Bege has had lately. He's kind of the odd man out right now, he doesn't seem have any connection to the bigger picture like the other Supernovas.

Bounties have their place as in giving an idea on what an enemy is capable of, the higher the bounty the more dangerous is to mess with that pirate or at least that is the way most of the time

>yfw Luffy beats him by doing something so absolutely stupid that he doesn't believe his own Haki prediction, and said stupid bullshit is Luffy's new attack idea

Urouge vs Kaido would be great.

I like how he seems like one of the cooler nicer guy.

I mean he saw Kaidou and he just goes
>"hey, don't jump and kill yourself"
and later (not sure whether they actually talks)
>"If that is your decision, all i can do is pray for your soul"

Not to mention his crew actually have more that one female member.

Not quite "big picture" but accidentally strolled to BigMom territory and then defeat one of their commander is pretty big fucking deal in NewWorld.

Oy vey! His bounty should be 6 gorillion.

I want to cosplay him. Some of the bits look pretty ornate though.

Katakuri confirmed for slaughtering 6 million people of the big nose tribe.