Kobayashi-san Chi no Meidoragon

Comfy inter-species lesbian family.

>ywn be this comfy

Tooru is not a lesbian and Kobayashi hasn't shown any interest on anything though.

This show isn't fair. It teaches us that even if you're a lonely workaholic that never makes efforts to form relationships you can have a cute family just fall into your lap.

I want to kiss a comfy Kanna!
I want to kiss a comfy Tohru!
I'm not sure if I want to kiss a comfy Kobayashi or be a comfy Kobayashi!

Wait what

>Tooru is not a lesbian

Tooru is literally the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

Not even the prettiest girl in her own show.

Remember to worship your goddess everyday!

Why is Kanna a scarlet ibis

I want to bap Kanna's belly

Can I call this my religion?

Could I consider this to be my religion?

Can I make this to be my religion?

>Tooru is not a lesbian

W-What did Tohru mean by this? And why is Lucoa so unconformable?

If you become Aztec.

ded religion

>prettiest girl
>hair parted in the middle

I want to cum on a little lesbian forehead

>In the Codex Chimalpopoca, it is said Quetzalcoatl was coerced by Tezcatlipoca into becoming drunk on pulque, cavorting with his sister, Quetzalpetlatl, a celibate priestess, and neglecting their religious duties.
>(Many academics conclude this passage implies incest.)

Quetzalcoatl got drunk, raped his sister and was turned into a busty anime girl as punishment.

Kobayashii is a WOMAN.

Only thing that irritates me about Elma is her inability to wear clothes in the way they were intended to.

tohru is kobayashisexual, she's attracted to kobayashi as a man too

W-When are they gonna show us that scene?

>tohru is kobayashisexual
>tohru is a woman
>kobayashi is a woman
>therefore tohru is a lesbian
QED

do I worship her by fapping?

How do we know if dragons have vaginas?

Enough with this meme. You could say the same thing about half the crazy girls in any romance series, they're only [MC]-sexual.

Alright, here's my honest opinion on Kobayashi's Meme Dragon.

Its a good anime. The concept of having a dragon girl cosplaying as a maid to be a maid for someone who 'accidentally' saved her from the verge of death is pretty nice. Besides, I may have been living under a rock, but you don't get to see dragons, a Meso-american god, and an Icelandic dragon as a human in an anime frequently, mainly because they're dragons. The show would be a perfection if it weren't for some flaws of course.

Alright, so a slice of life anime about a stoic programmer living with a dragon girl maid. In my opinion, what really flawed the show is the loli yuri thing going on between Saikawa and Kanna. Its a slice of life anime, not a yuri loli thing or whatever. Maybe they're just trying to show off Kanna's cuteness, but that would still be a flaw. I mean, it feels like the show is overfeeding you some moe shit instead of the real stuff, but thats just my opinion.

One more thing that really REALLY bugs me is the mythology. "Tohru being a dragon that's so strong, she can bring forth Armageddon". First of all, that is NOT how it works. You can't just be the harbinger of the end by casting magics and shit to completely wipe out the human civilization and then call that an Armageddon, no. Also, Quetzalcoatl is NOT a dragon. While the anime got some of Lucoa's alias' correct (Serpent goddess and something idfk), they didn't nailed it still. Although surprisingly, Fafnir is the only dragon that got his own lore correct, although his human form isn't a dwarf lmao.

WHY IS EPISODE 11 A CHRISTMAS EPISODE IT WASNT EVEN CHRISTMAS WHEN IT GOT AIRED. It was probably made during Christmas.

Anyway, another one is Tohru. Not just her, but also Kanna, Elma, Lucoa and Fafnir. Yes, I'm talking about the dragons. Dragons? Are they really dragons?

Overall the show is may not be accurate to the real thing, but its still gud. I like Kobayashi.

read the rest of that very short post you absolute fucking idiot

>Tooru is not a lesbian

>i'm tired of hearing the same thing over and over
well the truth doesn't change

>lesbian family
GET OUT

Waiter, I didn't order pasta

Did they evolve her Kanna or got a shiny one?

Reminder that Kobayashi gave Tohru a cup of her piss.

trips confirm

Kobayashi's not a man, though. Kobayashi's a woman. Women who are attracted to women are lesbians.

Looks like an alternate form

That post was worth the time to copypaste wasn't it?

No, you get out.

animeonlys out
/u/shits out

She´s not Faf-kun

WATAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHIIIIIIIII WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Make me

I`d do anything for a dragon family.

kobayashi is asexual as fuck but tohru is definitely in gay dragon love
she unironically offered to become kobayashi's sexslave

I'd do anything for a dragon family, including killing your dragon family.

That´s a fire type Kanna, they used to have an electric one but this one is better

Why don't japs learn what a space heater is so they can have a warm room without being chained to a tiny, shitty table?

Who is best chorogon?
And why is it tooru?

Why not just have central heating like any civilized person

Does Kobayashi have a sex drive?

But the manga is /u/ too

The table in question uses the cloth to retain heat so that it doesn't just rise to the ceiling.
Also I stay chained to a tiny table all day, too. It's called my computer desk. And my computer is the heater.

imagine being under the kotatsu when someone rips a heinous fart

>Also I stay chained to a tiny table all day, too. It's called my computer desk. And my computer is the heater.
When it gets really cold I turn on my pentium 4

What's in the box, folks?

Bullies aren`t allowed families.

>Kobayashi is fucking tired of Tooru trying to make her eat dragon tail
>Try to beat Tooru on her own game
>Give the dragon maid a cup of her piss
>How does it taste bitch?!
>Delicious, just like you
>Fucking dragons man

In Japan that´s mean marriage proposal

Don't you remember Someday in the Rain?

Anything?

someone make an edit with maidragon characters

Reminder that Kobayashi hail's from a lineage of dragon slayers.

Notice how neither of these posts are true but they're said like they are

Ingredients from the other world.

My heart and dick exploded at this face.

That's punishment? Someone give me a sister to rape, I need to commit a crime.

>Tooru is not a lesbian

Why is she so cute?

I want to give Elma all the chocolates

are you guys hype for the tail waggle next ep?

Is this the new Umaru?

tooru and emma are the only choroi ones though

Why do people keep asking this about every single show

BIG STEPPY

Gross

DELET THIS

Only one of those girls lesbian and she's just confused and needs a good dicking.

kanna kanna

Has a more sexual loli ever graced the screen?

>guaranteed replies

But he's right. At best Tohru is Kobayashisexual, and even then, she's a confused girl who's never experienced a dick.

user, don't destroy his bromance with Faf-kun.
Bros before hoes.

Threadly reminder that shota wizards are for hugs, not for fugs.

why not both?

The only thing shotas are for is being forced to crossdress and fed drugs to turn them into busty newhalves by sexually dominant older women.