If they had more time to spend together before the end, would they had sex?

If they had more time to spend together before the end, would they had sex?

She fucks anybody.
What a slut

She tried. Both were emotionally vulnerable. He freaked out, she broke down.

A promise is a promise user, learn some social codes like manners befor you doubt of them.

No she knew she will die. So she forced him with the kiss to pilot the EVA. The scene after that she was disgusted by her act, so no they wouldnt have.

Shinji has a majestic cock so it would not be sex, it would be mind-break submission with ahegaoing Misato.

If Anno had more time, would he have made a decent anime?

Not a chance. She was just trying to snap Shinji out of it and as a woman she could think of only one way to do so.

No way.

Shinji's big dick would have revealed her true nature as a woman. Misato is scared shitless of that.

Was that even "trying"? Rei had just fucking died, it's not too much of a stretch to see she wanted Shinji to talk it out.

She wanted to have a heart-to-heart talk, right after Shinji emptied all of his semen inside her womb and while she was holding his face sitting on top of him.

No-one can come between Shinji and Kowaru, poor Misato.

You could leave Shinji with any girl and we wouldn't put his dick in her even if you gave him 1000 years.

Now when it comes to angel dick, all he needs is 10 minutes tops before he's on his knees.

What if it's like that one tribute comic, only they change the Eva control system to be an onahole, would that count?

Shinji would break the tiny controls on his first try.

No because Shinji is a faggot

I would literally throw down stacks thicker than my mommy's thighs just to see this properly animated.

You want Kaji to become a cuck?

Yes

Kaji deserves nothing more than to get cucked for running away from delicious German loli. Also cucking implies he gave a fuck about Misato.

Persona crossover

>implying he didn't give a fuck

>Deserves to be cucked for being a moral person

She was gonna fuck him after Rei "died". He rejected her to go spoon with Kaworu like a faggot

This She's a fucking cock tease from start to finish.

She was trying to get him to pilot the damn robot.
Anyway, she was a bad parent. Shinji needed some therapy over his abandonment, and I guarantee you that if she had been smart, by episode 2, she could have found him a child psychologist, and maybe by episode 4-5, he'd already have resolved a lot his issues and be a functioning kid.

All he had was abandonment issues, and maybe some PTSD from watching his mother dissapear in the EVA.

Maybe he wouldnt have turned out gay after the gay kid was the only one who showed him genuine affection.

Realistically speaking, Misato only needed to submit to him and become his woman, Shinji would have become a splendid man that way and we all know it.

What, they get home to his apartment, and she removed his clothing and starts blowing him?

No, that's the start of femdom doujins.

She needed to make him feel strong and confident, and at the start of the story, Shinji was a meek fucking squirrel.

Going fendom to maledom was the ultimate cure for Shinji.

Misato was just too empty headed to deliver.

Yes, and you would have liked it.

>majestic cock
>big dick
t. dicklets

She is "cool" parent in the beginning and cock tease in the end. She knows sex helps with everything and uses it to force shinji to do stuff.

Kaji please

Why do you want Shinji to have a big dick so badly? Is it gap moe?

Because Misato deserves a real man, kaji doesn't even count he's a mutt

>posting manga with Sadamoto's dicklet projections
Pls, the Master's true cock is in anime and it's yuuuge. Gendo was a pussy slayer because of his majestic Gendocock and Kaworu instantly confesses to Shinji after he sees his monstrous benis in bath. Not to mention Pen-Pen's amazement with Shinji's erected Pen-Pen. It all directly shows us that Shinji got that majestic Gendocock gene.

>official character designer
Even in the anime Misato laughs at Shinji's dick because it's so puny. Asuka and Rei had no reaction to him sticking it in either, it is so pathetically small they can't feel anything.

>Asuka and Rei
He didn't fuck them, they didn't even have bodies
>Misato
Didn't laugh, was amazed
>official character design
>manga
>any relation to anime
Even Asuka's hair is different in mango, no relation to anime whatsoever
Opinion dismissed

Dunno senpai, looks pretty sexy to me. Of course if I was Asuka I'd be angry too since Shinji's dick game is so pathetic, no wonder Rei was so bored when her turn came.
Official character designer means official character designer, that means they used his drawings as a base for the anime too. Asuka's hair color is not related, because it changes every 5 episodes.
Stop using Shinji to make yourself feel better and accept your tiny benises.

Reminder that Shinji is canonically heterosexual. He only ever had sexual fantasies about women.

>sexuality
>concrete

Fuck off tumblr

nope. she would have given him an awkward handjob and died. then when shinji saw the cum all over her hand he would get flashbacks to the asuka scene and start crying and calling himself worthless.

She probably wouldn't have said that if she wasn't literally about to die.

>Is it just scared of women, or....

Also if you pay close attention Misato will sit on a bulge from Shinji's bed

>He doesn't think sexuality is fluid

Not the same user but I'd say it's less so fluid as it is a spectrum. I think shinji is probably straight but open to certain homosexual relationships (ie: Kaworu)

Nah, it's fluid. Stay here long enough and you WILL want to fuck a trap, friend. And then it's just a slippery slope after that till you're craving cock. Be warned.

Consider the following:

>Every girl in the show tries to seduce and fuck him multiple times.
>Turns them down every time

>Angel boy he knows for 2 days holds his hand
>Gets a boner and faints

t. an autist with no self control, brainwashed by trap threads.

Yeah, fuck off to /lgbt/ or go check your tumblr dash for some bug hunting, you mental defective.

Just keep telling yourself that, user. I know you're still in your first year here, but just you wait...

Why is Misato such a slut? This is why I will never trust women.

Great post, user. Keep up the good work.

In the Anime it's compared to toothpicks.
This is canon.
Shinji has no dick, he couldn't fuck a girl even if he wanted to

Did you even see the entire series?
She uses her hypersexuality as a way to try to cope with problems in her life. When she's sad she tries to fuck like bunnies with Kaji. It's how she deals with shit, how she tries to develop her relationships- she offers herself to Shinji not once, but twice in the series, during emotionally hard moments- near the end of the series, twice.

That's how she deals with shit.

Because daddy died, duh.

>tl;dr She's a slut
Got it, senpai.

Just because you're sad doesn't mean you can just go and fuck anyone, what the fuck is wrong women? This is just like Kuzu no Honkai.

What are you talking about?

>...
Stop projecting. 3 days in and you're already a trapfag.

Read the drafts, friend.

That's because Sup Forums is a sausage fest. The longer you stay the faggier you become.

>It's another fujos don't understand sexuality episode

Can confirm.

Misato is an aging slut
Shinji wants to fuck his mom

Yeah, they would have had sex.

it's not

Hes like one of four boys their age at the school with any lines and hes the only one the two main hormonal teenage girls spend much time around if you stuck user with some teenage girls long enough they would try to fuck him.

True

I was there.

Fuck, I'm dying

>Misato sees his dick
>Has no problem with using Shinji for sex
That means, his cock is big enough to satisfy an adult woman. You fail to see obvious, senpai.

Been here for over 8 years, still don't crave cock and prefer real girls over traps.

>he doesn't believe in using women for sex and men for actual emotional connections

Yeah, that's great Misato, kid needs a mother figure and then you kiss him, not to mention he did absolutely nothing until his mom saved him once again.

tru dat