My Hero Academia

manga.fascans.com/manga/my-hero-academia/131/1
mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/131/4124/1

We know Shiggy's end game, but how will he get there? There will definitely be many more than Overhaul who stand in his way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXph0arElKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F R O P
R
O
P

BETTEN COURT DREW SOME MINA MY DICK

Reminder that MHA season 2 premiers 3/25 5:30am JST, which is 4:30pm EST today. Someone find a site that's gonna livestream it so we can watch it together.

/r/ing a mega milk edit of Mei.

so, what happened with Hori? Why did he stopped doing tweets?

That's the worst BnHA fan-art I've seen.

He died.

The workout caught up with him mate, he's getting down to business.

>Manga
>Helping with the anime
>Color pages
>Tank edits
>Slogging through all those fan hero entries
>Thinks expired crackers constitute a meal
>Gets sick

Gee, user. I wonder.

Are you sure?

>Thinks expired crackers constitute a meal
They dont?

>He wasn't here for that uggo underwear(?) Tumblr fanart

Speaking of which, does anyone still have that?

Has anyone else tried this routine based off Hero Academia? Will it work? I want to get big but not too big like the Rock, maybe something small like Arnold Schwarzenegger or Bruce Lee.

>maybe something small like Arnold Schwarzenegger
Pray that he doesn't browse Sup Forums.

30+ CHAPTERS OF FOUNDATION BUILDING FINALLY ABOUT TO PAY OFF

I'M SO FUCKING HARD FOR THIS ARC HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=MXph0arElKs

>No Bakugou
>No Todoroki
>No Iida
>Colorful side supporting characters
>Actually interesting stuff finally happening

It's everything I could've wanted. Now let them shine.

I just realized how much MHA reminds me of Batman Beyond except if Batman was Superman.

Youve got incredible shit taste

Such a cute girl, too bad she's likely to slit your throat and cut your dick off about 5 minutes after you meet if she could.

How young are you and how fat are you
honestly stronglifts isn't the best way for a lot of people to start
and if you fall for the gomad meme it's just going to make you fatter

do what scooby says and start doing goblet squats, pushups, and pullups with planks, supermans, and some running (or bike/elliptical if you're super fat so you don't blow your knees out)
if you can't do pullups yet, get bands or use an assisted pullup machine. if you can't do pushups, do knee pushups.

when you're in some semblance of better shape, then you can start looking at heavier lifts
if you just walk into the gym at 0 there's a likelihood you'll either fuck your back trying to do deadz or your legs from not being able to squat below parallel. most people can't squat very well without lifting their heels due to a lifetime of sitting in chairs. sometimes you see dudes wearing "squatting shoes" with elevated heels, for this reason

I get what he's trying to say. He doesn't mean "small," he really means "aesthetic". Props to Ronnie Coleman for all the hard work he puts in, but most dudes don't want to look like that.

watching the OP of the anime I come to realize that Todoroki actually has a little bit more of time in his intro (more than the rest of the class, a little bit less than Tsuyu or Iida)
is he Hori's favourite character?

I am getting chills
This is the dark side of MHA.

Apologies for wanting an arc where the screeching emo bishonen characters are excluded for once. I'm sure Hori will get right back to jerking them off as soon as Overhaul kills everyone.

Symbol of tyranny coming soon

Is he retarded?

Jirou could use him to recharge her phone/ipod

Why would you ever hold face to face meetings with someone that can kill you instantly with a touch?

Who are you talking about, Shigaraki or Overhaul?

>Screeching emo bishonen characters
Yet you like the big three, who are annoying, emo and even more annoying? Or Nighteye who's like a boring version of Iida? Or Kirishima whose personality consists mainly of being Bakugou's yaoi buddy? W e w

>foresight can't be changed
>foresight can be changed
Which fucking is it? How could there be a fuckup this big in a 1 chapter difference?

>Yet you like the big three, who are annoying, emo and even more annoying?
They've been in like two scenes. Two members of which barely participated.
>Or Nighteye who's like a boring version of Iida?
Not too big of a fan of him honestly, but he puts pressure on Deku well enough I suppose.
>Or Kirishima whose personality consists mainly of being Bakugou's yaoi buddy?
Yeah but Bakugou's not here now, so he has to be something other than his yaoi buddy for once.

>Introduce villain who has the power to bitch-slap people into puddles of blood
This is how you make an arc have dramatic tension.

I agree with you on Kirishima, hopefully he won't be having Bakugou flashbacks every 2 pages.
But the big three have been shown enough to know the girl won't shut the fuck up about irrelevant stuff, the emo guy is emo, and mirio isn't that great either.

It's just a recap episode.
Although they might show the scene when Aizawa tells 1-A about the Sports festival.

I think what he means is that unless you do something about it, it has 100% likelihood of happening.

>won't shut the fuck up about irrelevant stuff
I don't mind this though
>the emo guy is emo
I thought he was just supposed to have crippling stage fright, ie be a chicken
>and mirio isn't that great either.
I don't mind Mirio, but I'm not a huge fan either.

I'm mainly looking forward to this because of the sudden inclusion of Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Kirishima, which gives Deku some familiar, friendly faces he can work with and play off of in a new scenario without being utterly alone amongst a group of veteran heroes who he feels he can't measure up to and don't want him there. Deku works best when he has friends he can relate to alongside him, which was something this arc was missing so far.

He's really cute, too.
This will be an enjoyable arc.

Holy fuck I lost it hard.

WHY?

What in the flippityflappityFUCK IS THIS!?

I've never really noticed it before since the faces usually scared me off, but where the Hell does Deku's left arm go?

The color scheme and cheap production quality is just too bad. I won't watch it

For some reason his mask always makes me think of a shoe instead of a plague doctor. Facepalm gives me more chills.

Ok.

>season 2 premiers 3/25 5:30am JST
>Next year's combined fourth and fifth issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is revealing on Monday that the second season of the My Hero Academia anime series will air on Saturdays at 5:30 p.m. on the NTV (Nippon TV) and YTV (Yomiuri TV) channels beginning in April.

Yeah i don't get this either, when he fought Deku he said 1 hour was his limit, but apparently if it's longer than 1 hour it's not precise or something, but even so if the guy can see like 7 fucking years into the future why didn't he see SOMETHING about Deku meeting overhaul, it was like 1 hour later tops.

This seems like a big mistake, unless i missed something and i just speed read through it, which i wouldn't be surprised.

Think logically about this for a second. He had Toga obtain a sample of Izuku's blood.

Either they are gonna do something with that blood, or they analyzed it to figure out Izuku has OfA. So I imagine this is going to be a double play - get rid of Overhaul while using Overhaul to try and get rid of Izuku and his hero buddies.

Why is Toga so cute? Everyday I love her more and more.

I'm guessing that the accuracy of his foresight gets progressively fuzzy as he extends it further into the future. I'd say that anything within an hour has a negligible margin of error.

This also takes into account causality being an increasingly complex thing as the observed time span gets larger.

The Sir that Deku met is actually Toga in disguise

>he couldn't see Deku meeting with Overhaul minutes after he saw him with his sight, maybe even before the hour expired
>is confident that All Might is going to die 7 YEARS LATER

Hmmm, really purges my microbes.

Probably something along the lines of within short periods of time it is easily read but the further out he pushes it the more likely it can be subject to change.
Kind of like forecasting the weather for the day vs the weather for the next year.

>Izuku: Hey All Might why not just ask Sir about his foresight now
>AM: Nah bro it's cool
That along with this panel gives me a bad feeling

Speaking of which.

Hori is a big fucking DC Fan. Where the fuck is the Batman Hero.

I thought he was a spiderman guy.

Couldn't he have just not used his quirk on Deku before leaving, it's not like Sir was sending them to look for Overhaul. They just kind of ran into him coincidentally. Also, the chance of All Might dying would probably leave a huge impression on his fanboy sidekick, he might have been overreacting to his vision. We won't know since All Might doesn't want to have his future looked at again.

I suspect that the "Shiggy" that's now meeting with Overhaul is actually Toga in disguise.

More like a Twice clone. I doubt they would risk Toga's wellbeing before she could use Deku's blood.

He likes both, but Spidey is one of his favorite heroes.

Why don't they just hire an american special ops sniper and snipe shiggy/bird-face from on top of a building?

Why american?

So now that we know Hori planned this arc well in advance, when do you think we'll get this Desert arc?

Third year, when it goes full Harry Potter and villains take over the school and the group has to go on the run.

Battle damaged Ochako is a miracle.

haha rip

i'd beat up her vagina if you know what i mean

I don't, please elaborate

I so want this to happen.

DELETE

>My Villain Academia
>Students are indoctrinated with the teachings of All-for-One-sensei
Goddamn I want it.

not gonna cry

how can deku ever compete?

You think All Might ever tapped Nana?

I hope so.

please, kill yourself already Miriokuck

Deku >>>>> Mirio

you cannot name 1 male MHA character who would be a worse OfA candidate than Mirio "Lerédditor" Togata, who can't even save a loli from a villain who can never beat him

a random Japanese policeman is better than your redditcuckhero

>yfw she isn't actually battle damaged
>she just finished fugging the Bakubull (he exploded on her, not just inside her)

He's going to die. We all know it's coming. Everyone knows it's coming. It's an inevitability in every sense.

It's also inevitable we're gonna cry like bitches when it happens.

After rereading the chapter, Im still convinced that All Might still choose Deku to spite those who "underestimates" aka care about his well being. Deku and Toshinori had the same ideology about heroism afterall.

Nope, pretty sure he said he doesn't like him very much. If I remember correctly, he is near the bottom of his least favorite characters (two confirmed at the very bottom are Jirou and Bakugo - he said he was super surprised that such lame chars made it so high in an irrelevant poll). I think his favorite might actually be Mineta.

Who and where and why?

I hope that the intangible traitor gets killed for causing AM's death

>All Might could get killed by Overhaul in this year
I don't like where this is going. Will it be the end of Deku's golden age?

That's not true. Season 2 is confirmed to air at 5:30 PM.

>requires DNA

Maybe that's how she transferred her powers to him.

Doujin when?

>he couldn't see Deku meeting with Overhaul minutes after he saw him with his sight, maybe even before the hour expired
Deku meets Overhaul a day after he is hired by Nighteye. Well past his most accurate 1 hour window.

Maybe they'll go to Middle East or Africa for whatever reason

DELET

We know he won't die until he's on that Airship with Deku

Shiggy's only chance at redemption is to prove in the next chapter that he's a competent villian and not just some favored disciple of AfO. There's no hope for him if he's going to obediently join Overhaul without resistance.

I sent this to Hori on twitter & he said 3 of the lines were correct but he wouldn't say which ones!

red, yellow and blue

>all the cute female heroins get raped & impregnated (culturally enriched)
Oh no!