Youjo Senki

I hope you prayed to Sonzai Sekkusu anons, it would be a shame if you didn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-eMt3SrfFU
crunchyroll.com/saga-of-tanya-the-evil
himado.in/?id=378183&flashplayer&sid=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many hours till subs? Another 18 hour wait?

If you don't have a type95 you don't need to pray moron.

Theoretically - less than 2.

Technically you dont need to show police your ID if you declare yourself to be a sovereign citizen.

This is pointless fearmongering. The chances of subs being delaid are so minimal that you have a bigger chance to die in a car crash.

CR is a website of punctuality.

>wanting to get your subs delayed

just accept being x into your life user

Of course, police cannot do anything to you since you're a foreign invader occupying their territory. You should tell them to call army to subdue you or military police at least.

That would be violating the NAP, tho.

>3p has been credited to your Premium Account
:^)

If you've attracted the attention of police you've probably already broken a NAP.

5 mins

get in here niggas

Driving without insurance is a victimless crime, so it does not violate the NAP.

havn't they been delayed... every week?

1 in 5 have been, yes

Pointless fearmongering. Those delays were caused by radical CR employees and do not reflect at all the punctuality and timeliness of the greater CR community.

#NotAllEpisodesWereDelayed.

After you've been detained you can ask police to extradite you to the outside of the country since you aren't their citizen. Also you can ask for a decent treatment as a POW guaranteed by Geneva convention even to those who didn't sign the agreement.

PUNISHED ANSON

fucking long ass recap

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>There are anons who don't want to be smooched by Tanya

Sakuga as fuck

Remember the basics of CQC.

That was lame

Avoid it?

This fucking guy

kettle status: boiling
food status: almost ready
snack status: prepared

And there's still more than 1 hour remaining darn.

Alexander Anderson?

for a tagged on fight it was rather intense i liked it. But i was pretty sure from the beginning that he would selfdestruct.

Yurifags btfo

cumming inside mary

Visha a qt

>beach episode

Suddenly beach episode

I want to older Tanya to step on me.

Well, she betted she'd get them leave if she lost that poker game in Youjo Shenki...

The ride never ends

fucking twist of the season

What's the endgame for Sonzai X? Everyone is a religious fanatic who praises God and His prophet Tanya Degurechaff?

That's plan B.

I want them all to rape Tanya.

God

Aoi is so good.

What's an A?

RIP comfy rear line career

Yeah really good. Hmm so the last one will probably end with the introduction of rommel and her getting ready for the desert...

Pretty good episode i must say.

HE HATES IT

>RIP chance of ending the war for good*

Same but with Tanya actually becoming faithful and embracing the role of prophet instead of actively resisting.

So what happens in the end, was she not allowed to save her crew who's resting on the beach?

>her smile and optimism: shattered

Not allowed to hunt down stragglers

She's not allow to not letting Dunkirk happens.
Her crew is fine.

What happened at Dunkirk again?

youtube.com/watch?v=F-eMt3SrfFU
Big Guy happened.

Germans allowed over 300.000 French/Belgian/British (and even a couple of Dutch) soldiers to escape to England.

Causing the manpower bleed strat to fail, I see

>that Chinese animator report that Youjo Senki Producer's hair turn from back to white in 3 months

RIP Producer.

Thats less of the problem.
The main problem they didnt annihilate the mainarmy of the notfrench. Meaning their army was still operational, even if they get the capital and the republic would surrender doesnt mean that the army will just throw their weapons away while still having most of their strenght.

They would just form a resistance army outside of the country and finding allies for their cause to "free the republic from the evil empire" which means the population will also have a reason to resist.
Wars are only won when you remove the ability to make war or crush their will to fight at all.

crunchyroll.com/saga-of-tanya-the-evil
Check simulcast time. Its delayed. No subs today.

HA! I war right all along!
Why is it happening to us?!..

>No subs today.

They have to be doing it on purpose or something. This is bullshit.

AGAIN?!?

They need to make sure that there's nothing "problematic" for the western release so yes

>no subs + dubs
SONZAI ECKSUUUU~!

"instead of releasing it on time, what if we just changed what 'on time' means?"

There better be an S2.
If Kabanari can get an S2 so can this.

Hitler could have saved us from Crunchyroll's faggotry. Why didnt you listen?

Raws have already been out for 40 minutes, so m-m-maybe someone will t-t-translate it, r-r-right? F-f-fansub is still alive, r-right?

but then the USA wouldn't have nuked japan into an anime

>Hitler could have saved us from Crunchyroll's faggotry. Why didnt you listen?
I wonder, are people trolling or are they really that stupid?

Because I wonder if people really think that Crunchy deliberately delay one show on their lineup while not affecting anything else?

Just how is this kind of incompetence possible?

>blazing faggot tbones me at intersection because he doesn't recognize the laws of the american government
>didn't have insurance
>paralyzed from the chest down
Victimless, all right.

As anime original as this was, I'm still holding out for Mary

you underestimate white guilt

raw
himado.in/?id=378183&flashplayer&sid=

UMI DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's just delayed to get the subs in other languages, since many translates from the English base and probably the master came late.

Could a moon speaker post a summary of what happened please?

I have work tomorrow.

Not delayed. They're just permanently moving the time.

It's been 2 hours

Well, it's ending either way. I bet if they get the last episode on time they'd change again.

>It's just delayed to get the subs in other languages, since many translates from the English base and probably the master came late.
That's my point. It is normal for many studios to deliver masters late near the end of a season, and we got signs of that with the recap episode. And this generally lead directly to CR unable to release the episode on time even though the Japanese stations aired as scheduled.

This is just normal shit that happens every season. It's just that CR makes delays on the studio's side more exasperated.

>Availability Information

>Due to production issues, episode 11 will be delayed by a few hours. We thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

t. CR

>holding out for Mary Sue in Youjo Senki
>holding out for Iruru in Kobayashi
Hold me...

Betting Chinese and Russia will release it on time.

>4 min late
It beings. Don't order any pizza.

Did the guy survive?