Daily reminder Sup Forums only likes her and hates Sakura because they self-insert as the shy, frail...

Daily reminder Sup Forums only likes her and hates Sakura because they self-insert as the shy, frail, and cute girl/guy who eventually won their crush over but in reality they were Sakura: the girl/guy who constantly got rejected except, unlike Sakura, they never got the girl/guy of their dreams and now shitpost on a Mongolian image board like pathetic neets

Is this a Hinatafag trying to stir shit up?

Probably some dude that read the other Naruto thread and is trying to make the next big thing

>posts in other thread
>no one cares
>creates a new thread to see if he gets any (You)s

Was it autism?

Hinata is the purest!

Daily reminder FUCK OFF you narutoshitters.

Nobody self-insert as Hinata

Guys are into Naruhina because they want a shy waifu with huge tits, it's moe
Girls are into Naruhina because they want Naruto out of Sasusaku's way

What? Who cares, just fuck off.

Fuck off Narutard.

Wow that's actually really deep, really turns my turnips.

I don't like her or Sakura. One is barely a character, the other is a terrible character.

I just rooted for Hinata because Sakura is one of the most unlikable female leads I've ever seen in anything, and I want to see her be shit on as often as possible

>literally pumped and dumped for 10 years
The only one who has it worse is Neji.

Ino is best girl and I'll have you know I'm not like other animu watchers

I just like girls with straight bangs and big tits

i self insert as tsunade what does that make me ?

Old

This is the only correct answer

Reminder that Hinata is a pure NEET fantasy. Big tits, wants your dick, and is a doormat.

Get fucked, Hinatafags.

People didnt like Sakura because she barely did anything despite being a main character and spent most of her time bitching. Even when she wasnt, the bigger picture happening around her was pretty much out of her control or understanding. Also her goals made no sense after long because of how dark Sasuke went and his efforts to kill her.

Hinata had the luxury to have less screen time to oversaturate herself throughout the series and, while silly, her goals were more normal. Naruto gave her confidence which allowed her to break out of her shell, little by little....Ultimately paying off in the end.

Sacuckra has 0 redeeming qualities