Killing Bites

So this is getting an anime adaption right? I wonder how people will react when THAT happens?

Why'd she do it? How will I self insert now?

What is that?

>getting near wild animals

This is getting adapted? Seriously? The dead translations caused me to forget about it.

Is "that" the rape on the boat that the crazy eyed guy does? Or something later on that isn't translated?

HOW MUCH RAPE IS THERE?!

I LOVE DEM RAPE SCENES

I thing "that" is referring to when the female lead just murders the "MC" out of nowhere 6 volumes in.

What Friend is she?

where can i find the raws? even the chink scans are behind

Well shit, I'm suddenly interested in the story again.

>No translations past chapter 9
Fuck

If Killing Bites is getting a anime why not Arachnid?

Because Arachnid is over. I don't even see what the point to an adaptation would be, the entire appeal was not knowing what insane bullshit came next.

Because an animation company decided they were interested in Killing Bites. Plus unlike Arachnid, it actually has a point where the anime can end without having to adapt the entire thing.

Nobody gave a fuck before, so the circle is just about to repeat itself.
What was its plot again?

Honey Badger best girl

That's not what I'm getting from some of these raws. Looks like the author pulled a bait and switch with the MCs. The original MC who we all thought was going to be the normal guy pulled into this crazy world of fighting hybrids and honey badger's love interest was murdered by her out of fucking nowhere.

New MC is the dog hybrid girl on the cover of volume 7.

I've read the raws too, what part of any of that makes her not best girl?
Plus she shows up again at the end of volume 7.

The guy that did the Blood Roar manga also did the Getsurin Ni Kiri Saku manga

Well I mean if your into that sort of stuff. I wonder why she did it though? She seemed to feel bad about it afterwards and was even crying.

They have the same author, all the manga hie wrote is about girls with animal powers.

>rape
Dropped.