Yuuna Yuuki is a Hero (and Prequels)

Sumi Washio chapter #2 (Spirit) is OUT!!!
>[MajiYuusha] Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero - Washio Sumi's Chapter (Spirit).mkv

ASS files located here:
mega.nz/#F!otoEBKwB!cngyxDcVVuW0CTEvMZqqKw
Torrent here:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=919448

Warning: Thread carefully around here since this most post will contain spoilers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htMccuwui6w
yuyuyu.tv/news/archives/959
strawpoll.me/12763192
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=htMccuwui6w
Reminder that the Yuusha are going to be hopelessly doomed in Season 2 due to no fairies.

Loved the Movie.
Was great!

Maybe they'll get better armor to make up for it.
Maybe they'll be clanking around like medieval knights by the end of the show.

I think the idea is that next go the're going to have something that combines the faires benefits but without the horrific consequences

is the movie already subbed or do I have to do the stuff with the .ass file
I'm really sick with the flu and don't feel like thinking or doing complicated stuff gomen

well I guess it's good to know she was always a raging lesbo

its combined

The torrent version is already softsubbed.

Thank you, user-kuns

godamn...Im not gonna be able to do this tonight.

Post Top Yuusha

>S5
>Every single Yuusha is dead or dying
>Karin is the last one standing by a miracle
>She raises her weapon ready for a suicidal charge
>Then a figure appears, it's,
>IT'S GIN MOTHERFUCKING MINOWA with a metal bat.
>She hits Leo Vertex so hard it fucking brings everyone back, even fucking Babylon is back on the map.
>Then she makes Yuuna and Tougou fucking kiss because for fuck sake enough is enough
>She leaves, but not before telling kids to stay in school
>Miyazaki says anime was an amazing decision

We're here for you user. You can do it.

Ooooh this going to be the worst. This is going to hurt so much.

Im already fighting this shit back and Im not winning

Now I'm getting sad again. I just went through this a few hours ago.

YOU'RE A DICK, MOVIE! ;_;

>they animate the older brother running up to Sonoko and Washio crying, screaming "bring my sister back!"

Now that I think about it, has any other fairy showed an special ability like Sonoko's Baku?

Baku's dream worlds sounds less like a fairy power and more like some sort of stand abilility.

this will hurt

Gin is so cool!

And this

DELETE THIS

Gin is so dead!

Stand ability fairies just show up when you lose a lot, like both your legs.

Tougou for example, had to switch weapons, but her fouth one was an auto turret.

CHANGE! BEETLE!

Fucking hell. Pun not intended.

HEY, WASHI

I keep hearing anons talking about KuMeYu, what is it?

New LN. This time not a prequel, no info on it yet, but it will be about heroes not selected for the original YuYuYu team.

Oh right, I bet we're gonna see the Inubouzaki parents get crushed under tons of bricks at the end of movie 3.

>but her fouth one was an auto turret
Actually, those were funnels. So Tougou is both a MS (Mahou Shoujo) and a MS (Mobile Suit).

Pfft big deal

>complicated
You literally just need to drag the .ass over the mkv.

I'd CAST OFF Sonoko if you know what I mean.

just put them in the same folder with the same name and your done it loads by itself

How can an elementary school girl be this gar?

I'm barely even conscious user
Will watch movie later

Gin... ;_;

Gonna go to the theater again later

;_;

How long does the movie stay in theater?

Three weeks starting from last week's 15th because they'll be handing out different goods for each week.

yuyuyu.tv/news/archives/959

>every time
>cuts off half the fucking niconico video

I admit to chuckling.

Just rewatched it subbed. Regret it.

Fucking christ, Sumi and Wasshi's reactions fucking destroyed me.

They where going to learn how to cook. All three of them. This Sunday ;_;

I can't imagine how the YuYuYu cast gonna fight without the fairy barrier. Without them they would have died a dozen time over in the main series already. WTF Taisha and Shinju think this is a good idea?

My soul will be vaporized if any of the yuushas are killed. VAPORIZED.

Better get prepared for it. In every installment of the series without fairies, the Yuusha usually haven't faired so well against more advanced Vertex.

How dare you. But still hilarious user.

>Taisha and Shinju think this is a good idea?
Nah, if they can mass produce them like Sonoko After mentioned, the Hero Club will survive by sending their own legions of weaker cute girls after super powerful vertex. Kinda the opposite of how the fight started in NoWaYu with legions of weaker vertex after super powerful cute girls.

>not one tear shed because she was THAT determined to get back to her family and friends
>probably didn't even know she died
>probably just closed her eyes for a bit
>probably had a pre-death dream that she was at home passing out souvenirs to her little brothers

since people seemed to like this kind of stuff alot, should i try to do more funsubs for movie 3? i wanted to do more for this movie but i only learned typesetting basically the day the script was done, to help out- so i was too newbie to do all i wanted

strawpoll.me/12763192

Postan for fun.

Keep it up, we always appreciate the effort.

are you that dude who ripped the 2 movies?

if you gonna do movie 3 and revisit 1 and 2:

1 - please use "MAKE MKV" and just be done with it. This keeps the original quality of the bluray and is contained to mkv.

2 - download HJsplitter to split the MKV into 1GB each

3 - upload on filelocker sites such as Openload, Solidfiles, Mega, Zippyshare. You cannot go wrong with these sites

>Revere the emperor and expel the barbarian shit

I'd be happy to free the shit out of them all over again.

i wish i was, sadly im but a lowly newbie translator/typesetter

Just fucking stop user, nobody wants to upload a gigantic bluray file and nobody wants to download a billion different files of 1GB each.

Why not just tell him to encode the video in HEVC so we get better quality at the same filesize.

Please do. The funsubs were neat.

>burned through 6 threads in a week
>hundreds of unique IPs

Always amazed at how this show took off.

>should i try to do more funsubs for movie 3
Sure, why not.

And don't forget to learn some ASSDraw and AI2ASS before July. I also need to.

Fuckin brilliant. I got the second week shikushi. I don't think I can watch it for the third week.

keep up the good work, waga kuroijin

TL Note: waga kuroijin means マイニッガ

He is why we are Sup Forumsutism. Ignore him and his muh pure quality like the other one who should not be named.

YuYuYu video game with great gameplay when?

I want to DP people with Takashima in a fighting game or juggle enemies with Tougous guns in a character action game.

okay daiz

>yuyuyu game by platinum games

I watched YuYuYu when it aired, about to watch this. In regards to stuff thst was animated, did I miss anything between that and this movie?

Written by Yoko Taro so we can get even closer to Nier?

>with every loop it looks like it zooms in closer
what is this magic

light novels, manga, 4koma, visual novels, games, etc. But no, no anime between the two.

In what order do you watch? Upload order?
>[MajiYuusha] Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero - Washio Sumi's Chapter (Friends).mkv
>[MajiYuusha] Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero Club Member - 01.mkv
>[MajiYuusha] Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero - Washio Sumis Chapter (Spirit).mkv

Yes. Friends, then Spirit. You can watch Hero Club Member between them but it's a short special unrelated to the story.

i want to practice translating and typesetting now but i have no idea what to even work on until july, now that this is done

>Gin will never be your big sister
>Gin will never be your wife and the mother of your children
>Gin will never be your daughter
It hurts.

I hope they find her arm for the funeral.
The mortician must have done a hell of a job to make her look presentable in an open casket funeral.

Need to shoop the hat on her head

Yes, and those legions of weaker of vertex got wiped out in an instance. Fighting this way would only result in mass casualty of the newly-made Walmart Yuusha, and the human population is already small enough to begin with.

>I hope they find her arm for the funeral.

It's probably jammed in some monsters chest death gripping it's vile wicked heart

>Great gameplay
Was the PSP game not good?

I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up getting another video game, though. A non mobile that is. The franchise seems to be going places big time. I hope the english fandom outside of Sup Forums catches on a bit. Some more fan content would be nice.

>sonoko will have to deal with being the second nogi to have everyone under her killed by the vertex

>people thinking Fuu will die first in S2
>not Itsuki, to fuel Fuu's rage again and have her die a vain death, where she couldn't even avenge her sister
You need to step up your suffering game, lads.

The gameplay was rather simple and bland, so most people only really played it for the visual novel parts.

>Nogis getting everyone killed AGAIN
Why is this family still allowed to be in power

But is it uncensored/uncut?

Why would they censor the BDs?

How was Gin able to still stand up after she died?

She's too stubborn to fall down.

Benkei

I mean the rip. For the first movie the first rip was cut while the later rip which had thrice the filesize was uncut.

>still stand up after she died
>implying someone as GAR as Gin would fall down to die

Show some respect.